Question 2: If right wingers love America, why dont they trust American institutions?

No offense but no one cares enough to want to manipulate your life. I know plenty of professors and scientific researchers and they simply want to make a difference and earn a living doing it. There is not an interconnected web of puppet masters. Im telling you, nothing is as organized as you guys think. I have been in the c-suite of some of the largest companies in American and the shit is held together with chicken wire and bubble gum, generally. People do the best they can to get by and rarely have time for world domination. lol. You guys come up with some crazy stuff.
you so funny,,,

its what progressivism is all about,,

molding the world closer to the hearts desire,,,

Straw man BS. I complain about the Fed agencies abused by your side.

You take it as all which is BS.

Our military very good at killen. That is a plus.

FEMA does pretty good after disasters.

So its BS you say all.
My side? I have a side that controls the institutions that give you biased news like: vaccinations are useful and not going to magnetize you or make you traceable by Microsoft? That elections were looked into by republicans in republican states and found to be secure and not controlled by Hector Chavez funded programmers to change votes on Chinese bamboo ballots stuffed into briefcases and brought out after everyone went to sleep delivered by 2,000 mules?

Part II of my disussion on the American right asks the question: If right wingers love America, why dont they trust American institutions? It stands to reason that if you love something you tend to love the fruit it produces, right? Right wingers claim they love America more than their counterparts but have expressed utter contempt for all of its institutions. How can something so revered also be so reviled?

A partial list of untrustworthy institutions:
  • The American press
  • Doctors
  • Scientists like the CDC
  • Educators and universities
  • Environmental experts like the EPA
  • Government leaders and administrators
  • The Election process
  • The legal system
  • The actual government
The distrust is so visceral that right wing conspiracies are now commonplace. The article below talks about Fox News’ role in this predicament. As you can see from the chart below it is entirely an American phenomenon.

Why dont right wingers trust American Institutions?

Feel free to visit or revisit Part 1: Do right wingers actually ‘like’ America?

Post Inspiration:

Collapse of trust in government is a purely American phenomenon. Why? Because we have Fox News and the others don't. Oh, they have tabloids and conservative newspapers and so forth, but nothing like Fox News, which makes its living by spreading outrage over the way the country is run.

View attachment 934907

The power of Fox News is truly spectacular. Outrage sells, and the fact that one of the two major parties amplifies Fox uncritically means it has a surprisingly large influence in setting the agenda for the mainstream media too.

The truth is that US institutions mostly operate about as well as they ever have. But Fox pushes outrage over Dr. Fauci and trust in the CDC plummets. They push outrage over Donald Trump's loss in 2020 and trust in elections plummets. They go all in on CRT and DEI and trust in schools plummets. They push climate denialism and trust in science plummets. They insist that the rest of the news media are liberal pawns and trust in the very institution that explains reality plummets.

Has there ever been an institution like Fox News that works so relentlessly from within to destroy faith in a country by its citizens? It's a real-life version of what conservatives thought the Communist Party was in the '50s. And we all just let it happen.
Because those institutions have been corrupted you fucking leftist commie retard.

My side? I have a side that controls the institutions that give you biased news like: vaccinations are useful and not going to magnetize you or make you traceable by Microsoft? That elections were looked into by republicans in republican states and found to be secure and not controlled by Hector Chavez funded programmers to change votes on Chinese bamboo ballots stuffed into briefcases and brought out after everyone went to sleep delivered by 2,000 mules?
More garbage posts that are meaningless.

If you own a home your debt is higher than this nations debt level. Sure debt growth isnt sustainable but we are just a few adjustments of tax rates from being stable like we were under Obama towards the end. Manageable debt is fine an is actually productive. Fewer wars would be a big win for debt levels.
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-animated-gif-6.gif

Because trust is earned not given and when an institution betrays that trust they no longer deserve and have to earn it back. When an individual betrays your trust you don’t just automatically give it back to them they have to earn it back same with an institution.

Part II of my disussion on the American right asks the question: If right wingers love America, why dont they trust American institutions? It stands to reason that if you love something you tend to love the fruit it produces, right? Right wingers claim they love America more than their counterparts but have expressed utter contempt for all of its institutions. How can something so revered also be so reviled?

• The American press
  • Doctors
  • The Election process
  • The legal system
  • The actual government
The distrust is so visceral that right wing conspiracies are now commonplace. The article below talks about Fox News’ role in this predicament. As you can see from the chart below it is entirely an American phenomenon.

Post Inspiration:

Collapse of trust in government is a purely American phenomenon. Why? Because we have Fox News and the others don't. Oh, they have tabloids and conservative newspapers and so forth, but nothing like Fox News, which makes its living by spreading outrage over the way the country is run.

View attachment 934907

The power of Fox News is truly spectacular. Outrage sells, and the fact that one of the two major parties amplifies Fox uncritically means it has a surprisingly large influence in setting the agenda for the mainstream media too.

The truth is that US institutions mostly operate about as well as they ever have. But Fox pushes outrage over Dr. Fauci and trust in the CDC plummets. They push outrage over Donald Trump's loss in 2020 and trust in elections plummets. They go all in on CRT and DEI and trust in schools plummets. They push climate denialism and trust in science plummets. They insist that the rest of the news media are liberal pawns and trust in the very institution that explains reality plummets.

Has there ever been an institution like Fox News that works so relentlessly from within to destroy faith in a country by its citizens? It's a real-life version of what conservatives thought the Communist Party was in the '50s. And we all just let it happen.

I've go news for ya commie, my distrust in education predates Fox News by a very long time. When I became old enough to see what was happening in US colleges and what their spawn were doing in the K-12 classrooms. I knew this country was in deep trouble.

Then came the Bush the lesser years and the patriot act and the consolidation of some depts of govt and the creation of new depts, most of which were pointed not outward in defense of the country, but inward at the US population.

Journalism in general died during the Clinton years, when most of the MSM took up advocacy rolls and were no longer interested in speaking truth to power. They chose to prop up the folks they ideologically agreed with than just reporting the who, what, when and where of the news.

And I hate to say it being retired military, but the military is only as good as the civilians in charge of running it.

As for the numerous alphabet agencies, I can't say I've ever trusted their bureaucratic bullshit. As far as I'm concerned, job one of any bureaucrat is to perpetuate and expand the power of their particular bureaucratic niche and collecting pay and benefits that's usually larger than any civilian is a similar job. The very thought of a public sector union is an affront to every taxpayer in the country. Hell, FDR wouldn't even buy into that BS.

So carry on in your self imposed delusional state, you're wrong on so many levels. The world didn't start with your birth.

• The American press
  • Doctors
  • The Election process
  • The legal system
  • The actual government

Post Inspiration:

View attachment 934907

Obviously the US is the most corrupt country in the world.
We constantly lie to start wars, and we have not been attacked since 1812.
We also are about the only large country without public health care.

The CDC totally blew it with covid, just as US health care failed utterly with the 1918 Spanish flu. In both cases, they prevented herd immunity and forced a simple flu like illness to last 3 years instead of the 3 months it would otherwise normally have lasted.

Forum List

Back