Question for Hillary supporters

how many jobs has hitlery created?
How many bills did Trump sponsor?
since he isn't a politicians, zip. again in 30 years, how many jobs has hitlery created. zero. we know that answer it is a rhetorical question. Just seeing your response. When Trump becomes president he will make many bills law.

And do you think Hillary would have ever gotten a sniff at a Senator's slot if she hadn't been married to Bill? Seriously?
Would Trump have made a HUGE fortune without a small fortune to start with? HRC took her name recognition and got herself elected to the Senate and probably the Presidency. It sounds like comparable successes to me.

How much legislation has Don passed ?

And do you think Hillary would have ever gotten a sniff at a Senator's slot if she hadn't been married to Bill? Seriously?
Would Trump have made a HUGE fortune without a small fortune to start with? HRC took her name recognition and got herself elected to the Senate and probably the Presidency. It sounds like comparable successes to me.
Like I said she moved to the state she knew she could win in. The president part, she lost the first one to an unqualified black man. Now you are told to vote for her and you will. You do know she had to cheat to win against Bernie?

asked and answered.

Can you identify one achievement in Hillary's life that did not involve the following

1. fraud
2. coattailling off Bill
3. selling out
4. lying

Please, because I do not see any...

She was elected senator 2x.

Now , Same question for Trump . But replace "bill" with "daddies money".
You know she has to move to a state that she knew would elect her? She couldn't win her state she was from. So another failure.

What ? Illinois?

Who were the senators back then? She wouldn't bogart some established Dems seat .

When was he in Congress, and how long was he there?

Exactly. He's running for prez , the top gov job, but has zero gov experience.

Can you identify one achievement in Hillary's life that did not involve the following

1. fraud
2. coattailling off Bill
3. selling out
4. lying

You know she has to move to a state that she knew would elect her? She couldn't win her state she was from. So another failure.

What ? Illinois?

Who were the senators back then? She wouldn't bogart some established Dems seat .

Her 'home' was Arkansas.

GWBs state of origin was Connecticut, but his home was Texas.

See how that works?

You have to have government experience to run for president?

and hitlery is a criminal and isn't qualified to be prez.

since he isn't a politicians, zip. again in 30 years, how many jobs has hitlery created. zero. we know that answer it is a rhetorical question. Just seeing your response. When Trump becomes president he will make many bills law.
Unless he expands the government work force he won't be creating any new jobs as president

Unless he expands the government work force he won't be creating any new jobs as president
dude, there will be great numbers of jobs.

and hitlery is a criminal and isn't qualified to be prez.
That and OP are totally full of BS GOP propaganda and hate. No fraud and no lies. Fact check anything- always at least HIGHLY debatable. Start with Zeifman lies. These a-holes are all paid off by the GOP. Includes Paula Jones.

Like I said she moved to the state she knew she could win in. The president part, she lost the first one to an unqualified black man. Now you are told to vote for her and you will. You do know she had to cheat to win against Bernie?
No evidence of any cheating, just powerless staffers BSing in E-mails.

Did Trump make any deals knowing he would lose?
You may think Obama was an unqualified black man but the majority of the electorate disagreed.
There have been plenty of stories of Trump refusing to pay his subcontractors so the cheating charge, even if true, seems like a wash.

Despite a 24-year long (and counting), petty right wing shitstorm of hatred, bile, lies and worthless accusations, Hillary Clinton has calmly taken everything conservatives have thrown at her, and just let them reveal themselves for the rabid, gibbering idiots they are.

Hillary's demonstrated the temperament to be President, while Cons have demonstrated the temper of 2nd graders.

1. fraud
2. coattailling off Bill
3. selling out
4. lying

What ? Illinois?

New York you dumbass.

Forum List

Back