Question for Hillary supporters

Like I said she moved to the state she knew she could win in. The president part, she lost the first one to an unqualified black man. Now you are told to vote for her and you will. You do know she had to cheat to win against Bernie?
Did Trump make any deals knowing he would lose?
You may think Obama was an unqualified black man but the majority of the electorate disagreed.
There have been plenty of stories of Trump refusing to pay his subcontractors so the cheating charge, even if true, seems like a wash.
Like you liberals say alleged.

Like I said she moved to the state she knew she could win in. The president part, she lost the first one to an unqualified black man. Now you are told to vote for her and you will. You do know she had to cheat to win against Bernie?
Did Trump make any deals knowing he would lose?
You may think Obama was an unqualified black man but the majority of the electorate disagreed.
There have been plenty of stories of Trump refusing to pay his subcontractors so the cheating charge, even if true, seems like a wash.
Like you liberals say allegations.

Despite a 24-year long (and counting), petty right wing shitstorm of hatred, bile, lies and worthless accusations, Hillary Clinton has calmly taken everything conservatives have thrown at her, and just let them reveal themselves for the rabid, gibbering idiots they are.

Hillary's demonstrated the temperament to be President, while Cons have demonstrated the temper of 2nd graders.

Are we back to the "...vast right wing conspiracy" thing again, Gtarguy?

What Hillary Clinton has demonstrated over the past two decades plus...is that she is probably the most corrupt politician ever to occupy the White House...someone who has made herself fabulously wealthy by exchanging political favors for cash and has no qualms about destroying evidence of her crimes and lying to the American people about it when she gets caught. Why you think that demonstrates the temperament to be President is a mystery to me.

And do you think Hillary would have ever gotten a sniff at a Senator's slot if she hadn't been married to Bill? Seriously?
Would Trump have made a HUGE fortune without a small fortune to start with? HRC took her name recognition and got herself elected to the Senate and probably the Presidency. It sounds like comparable successes to me.
No evidence of any cheating, just powerless staffers BSing in E-mails.

Ah yes.."powerless staffers"? You're really going with that one, Franco? The people conversing in those hacked emails are her top staff...her inner circle! You're going to embarrass yourself arguing that THEY are low level staffers just bull shitting about things they have no control over!

And do you think Hillary would have ever gotten a sniff at a Senator's slot if she hadn't been married to Bill? Seriously?
Would Trump have made a HUGE fortune without a small fortune to start with? HRC took her name recognition and got herself elected to the Senate and probably the Presidency. It sounds like comparable successes to me.
No evidence of any cheating, just powerless staffers BSing in E-mails.

Ah yes.."powerless staffers"? You're really going with that one, Franco? The people conversing in those hacked emails are her top staff...her inner circle! You're going to embarrass yourself arguing that THEY are low level staffers just bull shitting about things they have no control over!
They were fools at the stupid DNC, dupe. lol

and turned it into billions
Dear Repubtard - Trump does not have a Billion dollars. Any money he had he did not earn, he stole it from his investors & donors. You have been duped just like most Trump associates, customers, contractors & investors!

Facts prove Trump is only worth $788 million. Trump lied stating he was a billionaire worth over $10 billion. Trump is not even a billionaire.

Last edited:
Dear Repubtard - Trump does not have a Billion dollars. You have been duped!

No doubt you have positive proof, ( from a partisan site), to prove that.
Facts from 740 page court documents of Donald John Trump testifying under oath that he considers his brand image worth billions. His brand image, property, investments, assets & cash are less than $788 million. The few million Trump brand image brings in means it ain't worth much & that will be a whole lot less after the election!

Needless to say the court decided Trump was NOT a Billionaire!

Last edited:

Facts from 740 page court documents of Donald John Trump testifying under oath that he considers his brand image worth billions. His brand image, property, investments, assets & cash are less than $788 million. The few million Trump brand image brings in means it ain't worth much & that will be a whole lot less after the election!

No link?

Try this one:
Donald Trump

No link?

Try this one:
Donald Trump
Dear Dumbass, articles are not facts!

Try Tim O’Brien vs. Trump

That is why Trump will not show his tax returns.

No link?

Try this one:
Donald Trump

Still no link?

That makes my article better than your whine

Can you identify one achievement in Hillary's life that did not involve the following

1. fraud
2. coattailling off Bill
3. selling out
4. lying

Please, because I do not see any...

She was elected senator 2x.

Now , Same question for Trump . But replace "bill" with "daddies money".

Um ... without Bill ... no one heard of her ...

No link?

Try this one:
Donald Trump

Still no link?

Court ruled that Trump was not a Billionaire!

No link?

Try this one:
Donald Trump

Still no link?

2005 is the best you have?

th

I'll stick with what Forbes said today

No link?

Try this one:
Donald Trump

Still no link?

th

Dear Retard! Trump is invested in real-estate & 2005 was at the height of the real-estate bubble. So his assets have gone way down since the court ruled Trump was not a billionaire! Trump lost a Billion of other peoples money. I DARE YOU TO INVEST IN TRUMP INC.

No link?

Try this one:
Donald Trump

Still no link?

th

Dear Retard! Trump is invested in real-estate & 2005 was at the height of the real-estate bubble. So his assets have gone way down since the court ruled Trump was not a billionaire! Trump lost a Billion of other peoples money. I DARE YOU TO INVEST IN TRUMP INC.

and yet, Forbes, one of the top, not the top, sources for finding out how much people are worth, disagrees with you and your OPINION.

th

Stick with an 11 year old video to tell you how rich someone is.

I'll stick with people that do it on a daily basis.

Still no link?

th

and yet, Forbes, one of the top, not the top, sources for finding out how much people are worth, disagrees with you and your OPINION.

th

So why haven't you invested all your money in Trump yet PUSSY??? Don't you believe everything the articles tell you?

RETARD!!!

Trump: 'I'm the king of debt'

th

th

So why haven't you invested all your money in Trump yet PUSSY??? Don't you believe everything the articles tell you?

RETARD!!!

Trump: 'I'm the king of debt'

I don't invest in anything.

Tried it once, and lost what I started with.

Cut my losses and ran.

But at least I'm not moron enough to use 11 year old information to back my opinion.

Do yourself a favor, cut YOUR losses on this thread, and stop proving how much of a fool you are.

Forum List

Back