Question for Republicans : Can Trump Win?

When handicapping elections, it's always fun to go back and time and see who said what. Here is a sampling of Lumpy 1 and his body of "work"

Just 4 of my personal predictions..
1) middle-class taxes will be raised..
2) small businesses will close down in droves
3) doctors will start retiring in droves
4) even U3 unemployment with rise above 10%
I'm thinking 301 Romney... 237 Obama
Romney has the building momentum despite the liberal press jumping on any imagined or minor gaffe of Romney's or their misinformation, yup, only time will tell.

We have a Prophet among us! :rofl:

When handicapping elections, it's always fun to go back and time and see who said what. Here is a sampling of Lumpy 1 and his body of "work"

Romney has the building momentum despite the liberal press jumping on any imagined or minor gaffe of Romney's or their misinformation, yup, only time will tell.

We have a Prophet among us! :rofl:

he he he

I guess I didn't factor in just how gullible and freeloading Democrats can be.

Alas, live and learn and the cause for my present disrespect... :laugh:

Obama won every battle ground state pretty easily, 332-206; revealing how little you know about electoral politics, and gee, none of what you predicted took place.

3 strikes, and you're out little man. he he he....

Obama won every battle ground state pretty easily, 332-206; revealing how little you know about electoral politics, and gee, none of what you predicted took place.

\

I'm never out, you think like a quitter..

besides, predictions are for fun, you take this way to seriously but yup, I was wrong and you have a huge, epic and fascinating win pee wee...:beer:

Last edited:

GOOD JOB, Candycorn!!!......The Lump is just another right wing loser and YES, it would be fun to save some of their posts for after Nov. 2016.

Of course, most of these nitwits would then change their screen names

GOOD JOB, Candycorn!!!......The Lump is just another right wing loser and YES, it would be fun to save some of their posts for after Nov. 2016.

Of course, most of these nitwits would then change their screen names

You're an excellent suck hole... :laugh:

Can Trump win against whom? Can Hillary survive?
The nomination fight, yes. As to the general election Obama, China's economic problems (Official growthrates are roughly double the estimates of everyone but Bloomberg but I suspect they are using nominal GDP numbers which are much better than real GDP numbers.) and lastly herself are her major obstacles.

Obama is helping Russia become a major arms exporter to the ME and strengthening the Ruble because Clinton led the charge on Assad must go. Putting a Chicago politician in the position of looking incompetent is suicidal and Obama can "inadvertently" sink her.

The politburo has painted itself into a corner and even the official numbers can't hide that actual as opposed to official capital flight is on path to making even nominal GDP growth go negative. The projected growth from the grand silk road is based on the assumption that commodity collapse will reverse. Pipeline construction and foreclosures of oil fields already in the works can be expected, based on what happened in PA after its shakeout, to cause marginal costs to drop by 90% for NG and, according to claims about well log analysis 50% or more for oil fields. This indicates failure can be expected.

Hillary could but probably won't do herself in.

Of course he can win. My hope however is he goes third party and destroys the rep party.

I'm thinking the country is pretty fed up with the constant ultra left wing failures both foreign and domestic of the past 7 years represented by Obama, Hillary and the rest of the left wing, "F" over the middle-class (but lie about it) types.

Trump can win because he obviously loves the country and most important to me he seems quite dedicated to getting responsible Americans back to work and government out of the f'ing way of successful American lives.

View attachment 53267
I'm an American and I've had a successful life. I've been self employed for 39 years and as a general building contractor I've dealt with a lot of government bureaucrats. They have for the most part been helpful and courteous. They enforce the building, zoning and planning laws and believe me you should be happy they do. These regulations protect all of us.

I suspect you are like so many who go to work and sit in your cubicle with right wing radio in your ear and think that there is this big evil government, but have never even had any dealings with the government. Don't forget we are the government. It's just everyday Americans not some alien invaders.

Really sad how the right wing has turned into haters of American government.

I've had a very successful life in many ways, truly blessed actually.

I think you're full of crap to be honest. Government bureaucrats are mostly helpful and courteous... :lmao:.. next you'll tell me they never waste your time and effort with frivolous bullshit.

I'll take it that you don't do business in California and cut you some slack...
You've really got to turn off the right wing radio, it has damaged your ability to reason.
As a matter of fact I have lived in Southern California for 59 years. Love it and would never leave. We looked at a lot of places when we were planning for retirement and decided to stay put, just can't beat the weather. 67 degrees now at quarter to nine in the morning, windows open...

It couldn't be a landslide because no Dems will vote for him. He may be able to garner enough independents to squeak out a win if all the chips land on his side of the table.

Entertaining if nothing else.
i'm not a republican, but he's already won so much.
it's a good and timely question.

I'm thinking the country is pretty fed up with the constant ultra left wing failures both foreign and domestic of the past 7 years represented by Obama, Hillary and the rest of the left wing, "F" over the middle-class (but lie about it) types.

Trump can win because he obviously loves the country and most important to me he seems quite dedicated to getting responsible Americans back to work and government out of the f'ing way of successful American lives.

View attachment 53267
I'm an American and I've had a successful life. I've been self employed for 39 years and as a general building contractor I've dealt with a lot of government bureaucrats. They have for the most part been helpful and courteous. They enforce the building, zoning and planning laws and believe me you should be happy they do. These regulations protect all of us.

I suspect you are like so many who go to work and sit in your cubicle with right wing radio in your ear and think that there is this big evil government, but have never even had any dealings with the government. Don't forget we are the government. It's just everyday Americans not some alien invaders.

I think you're full of crap to be honest. Government bureaucrats are mostly helpful and courteous... :lmao:.. next you'll tell me they never waste your time and effort with frivolous bullshit.

You've really got to turn off the right wing radio, it has damaged your ability to reason.
As a matter of fact I have lived in Southern California for 59 years. Love it and would never leave. We looked at a lot of places when we were planning for retirement and decided to stay put, just can't beat the weather. 67 degrees now at quarter to nine in the morning, windows open...
vermont says hello...:(

My guess is that Trump will NEVER win...I cannot believe that the electorate (even the right wing loonies) is really that dumb....

Most likely, Rubio and Kasich or Rubio and Fiorina

against Clinton and [Julian?] Castro.
are you on mars or something ?

View attachment 53267

vermont says hello...:(

Cold there? I don't know how guys in my business do it in the cold and snow.

Forum List

Back