Questions for Republicans, Conservatives, RINOs, Tea Partiers, et al:

[You describe yourself very well above. Correll, we all know what you are and how you fail. You said I slandered Louie, showing you do not understand the dif between slander and libel. What I wrote is true about him and about you. Your fringe wing out on the far right, as represented by you, evidences by itself that we cannot allow your candidates to win.
I made my point and your denial isn't fooling anyone that doesn't want to be fooled. Only a fool insults people for decades and then "whines" when they don't want to work with him. My "fringe" candidate is getting over 40% of the national vote in General Election polls. THat is not fringe.
Those polls are right now, and they show HRC and BS handily beating your fringe candidate. Your actual point is that Trump insults people and then "whines" when he is called out.

The below is a good representation of what would happen if he were in charge of our armed forces.

minion bazooka.gif

[You describe yourself very well above. Correll, we all know what you are and how you fail. You said I slandered Louie, showing you do not understand the dif between slander and libel. What I wrote is true about him and about you. Your fringe wing out on the far right, as represented by you, evidences by itself that we cannot allow your candidates to win.
I made my point and your denial isn't fooling anyone that doesn't want to be fooled. Only a fool insults people for decades and then "whines" when they don't want to work with him. My "fringe" candidate is getting over 40% of the national vote in General Election polls. THat is not fringe.
Those polls are right now, and they show HRC and BS handily beating your fringe candidate. Your actual point is that Trump insults people and then "whines" when he is called out.

The below is a good representation of what would happen if he were in charge of our armed forces.

]

As I said, 40 plus % is not fringe. It might not be a winner, but it is not fringe.

YOU insult people and then "whine" that they don't want to work with you.

For Republicans and RINO's:
If an anti-establishment candidate (like Trump or Cruz) gets nominated, will you vote for him?

For Conservatives and Tea Partiers:
If an establishment candidate (Rubio or, uh, Kasich) gets nominated, will you vote for him?
If Trump is nominated, I will lose all hope the GOP will ever return to sanity. Not kidding.

As I have said before, if Trump is nominated I am going to leave the top of my ballot blank. I'm not going to vote for a single federal office.

I have supported Kasich since before he announced. The batshit crazy fuckheads can label him "Establishment" if they wish, and try to use that as a smear, but that just goes to prove they are idiots who don't recognize a person who is the best man for the job.

"Someone who has balanced the federal budget before? Someone with experience? We don't want anyone like THAT!"

I have said from the get-go that Kasich's biggest handicap is that he isn't batshit crazy. That's a real drawback when it comes to getting the votes of the retards, psychopaths, hypocrites, and bigots who are what's left of the GOP "base".

Last edited:
If an anti-establishment candidate (like Trump or Cruz) gets nominated, will you vote for him?

If an establishment candidate (Rubio or, uh, Kasich) gets nominated, will you vote for him?
If Trump is nominated, I will lose all hope the GOP will ever return to sanity. Not kidding.

As I have said before, if Trump is nominated I am going to leave the top of my ballot blank. I'm not going to vote for a single federal office.

I have supported Kasich since before he announced. The batshit crazy fuckheads can label him "Establishment" if they wish, and try to use that as a smear, but that just goes to prove they are idiots who don't recognize a person who is the best man for the job.

"Someone who has balanced the federal budget before? Someone with experience? We don't want anyone like THAT!"

I have said from the get-go that Kasich's biggest handicap is that he isn't batshit crazy. That's a real drawback when it comes to getting the votes of the retards, psychopaths, hypocrites, and bigots who are what's left of the GOP "base".
W killed the brand name and not just for the House of Bush.

But we'll have to see if the Donald is as crazy as he seems. One thing I have to hand him is that I don't recall another goper talk about lifting EVERYONE up since Reagan. His brushes with racism are unfortunate. He should have hammered the notion of registering muslims right off. I can barely get past his calling illegal immigrants violent criminals. There is a connection to the gangs, and drugs, with illegal immigration, but it's so small as to the entire picture.

But we'll have to see if the Donald is as crazy as he seems. One thing I have to hand him is that I don't recall another goper talk about lifting EVERYONE up since Reagan. His brushes with racism are unfortunate. He should have hammered the notion of registering muslims right off. I can barely get past his calling illegal immigrants violent criminals. There is a connection to the gangs, and drugs, with illegal immigration, but it's so small as to the entire picture.
To support Trump, the rubes will have to reject everything they have professed to believe for the past 7 years.

I honestly don't know why they aren't all paralyzed with cognitive dissonance.

Orwell was so right.

]Those are your silly words not mine, fringer. Not sure I have ever heard the 1% get to interpret the Constitution.

NOBODY gets to interpret the Constitution. The problem is that only 1% of us still get that. The US Constitution is not open to interpretation. It reads clearly and simply and always has.

]

As I said, 40 plus % is not fringe. It might not be a winner, but it is not fringe.

You are the whinger, my friend. We don't want to work with you, never have. We just want your votes, nothing more.

Except that Cruz has not capitulated to the establishment and they hate him... have vowed to destroy him politically. Rubio ran and got elected on tea party promises to buck the establishment and went up there and started cutting deals with them instead.

Yes he has. Otherwise I'd be seeing dozens of bills,with his nsme on thrm being submitted to the Clerk. Simple things like..... "A Bill to Eliminate the US Department of Education". Capitulation isn't just failing to stop things from getting worse, it's also failing to correct what's already wtong.

]

You are the whinger, my friend. We don't want to work with you, never have. We just want your votes, nothing more.

If we don't have any input, you won't get them, not this time.

Especially if you sideline Trump with some rules lawyer bullshit.

To support Trump, the rubes will have to reject everything they have professed to believe for the past 7 years.

Orwell was so right.
Animal Farm. Yet, isn't the Donald sort of the antithesis of the masses being controlled via the party elite and message control?

ps, Anathema = Napoleon ...the pig.

Not sure where I fit in all these but I usually vote republican so I will ONLY vote for Trump. The rest are shit.
So just to be clear, if Trump is not the nominee, would you not vote?
I would not vote for the republican nominee if it isn't Trump no. I would vote 3rd party.

I'd support Kasich first if I thought he had a chance. I think he's the best candidate. But I don't think he has a chance.

I'd support Kasich first if I thought he had a chance. I think he's the best candidate. But I don't think he has a chance.
Not supporting someone because you don't think they have a chance demonstrates very weak integrity.

That's how we get Clintons and Bushes and Obamas.

And exactly how we got Trump.

Like the lady said, "Stand by your man."

Not supporting someone because you don't think they have a chance demonstrates very weak integrity.

That's how we get Clintons and Bushes and Obamas.

And exactly how we got Trump.
On Sunday on Morning Joe, the Rev Al was starting to say "Trump in moderating his message...." LOL I suspect he got word of the Clinton's plans for him should Hillary be elected. That breakfast he "took" with Bernie may give him some heartburn. LOL

Orwell was so right.

To be fair, Trump's tapping into extreme frustration with a substantial slice of the electorate. Even though he says stupid things, people view him as honest compared to the blow-dried, focus-group tested plastic politicians. People hunger for honesty more than ideology right now. And he's speaking to people who have been the losers of capitalism - and I don't say that as a prejorative - over the past few decades.

Orwell was so right.

To be paralyzed, the past 7 years would have to have amounted to rooted, principled opposition/demonstration/discussion; right? I mean, the only way you can support Mr. Trump after touting your conservative principles for so long is to throw those principles overboard.

The new rally cry some are trying out is "we're anti career politician." Somehow 80+% of those who are up for re-election will keep their jobs every election year though. So that too is not the truth.

It seems as though when you dispatch the logical reasons to support Mr. Trump since he is not a social conservative, not much of a Christian by the conventional yardstick, and has spoken of only how much money he will spend as President (thus disqualifying him from any sense of fiscal conservative-ness)....you have to examine the illogical reasons to support Mr. Trump.

I think those who examine the 2016 GOP race in the future will mine the real gold when they look at the frank idiocy of the GOP in empowering such a douchebag. I believe there is a surprisingly large segment of the GOP who simply want total anarchy as some sort of remedy for a corrupt system--as if Anarchy will be more pure. More pure by the mere virtue of that the absence of law and standards prevents the violation of law and standards and as a result, everything is uncontaminated.

Alec Guiness in the movie Bridge on the River Kwai plays an English Officer Colonel Nicholson who was ordered to surrender his position to the Japanese. The Japanese use his men to build a railroad bridge into Malaysia (I think). The genius of the movie was multi-fold in terms of duty, honor, and being able to look at yourself in the mirror. Colonel Nicholson is determined to build the bridge to the best of his ability even though it is being built for the Japanese and would certainly help the enemy's war effort. When his own men begin to wonder why he wants the bridge to be so tight, he remarks to them that years after the war, the bridge will stand and those using it will know Englishmen built it. He also reasons that he won't escape or allow escape since he was ordered to surrender...a fine distinction but it speaks volumes about honor.

I won't spoil the ending of the movie but in he POW camp where he is, there is an American who was taken prisoner prior to their internment who does escape and is sent back into the jungle to blow up the bridge once he reaches friendlies.... In one of the last scenes, Nicholson realizes that the larger question of helping the enemy dwarfs his personal aspirations to uphold the English sense of honor and duty. "What have I done ?" he asks as the train bears down on the bridge... I would imagine that if Mr. Trump were to become President, you'd see a lot of Nicholsons running around wondering the same thing...

Most conservatives really just want another borrow and spend neocon who will cut their taxes, borrow more money for an even bigger military,

and start another war in the Middle East.

]

If we don't have any input, you won't get them, not this time. Especially if you sideline Trump with some rules lawyer bullshit.
You have input, almost 40% of supposed GOP. I don't think that is enough for the nomination. If does get the nomination and is elected, he will blow you guys off. He is using the far right, Correll, nothing more.

Forum List

Back