Questions for the US Antiwar Movement.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

If only watching the first 20 minutes, you will hear the position of Russia. And every word just happens to be true.

You will also be able to understand the reason why Russia is not going to back down this time!

Does anyone dare to hear it?

If only watching the first 20 minutes, you will hear the position of Russia. And every word just happens to be true.

You will also be able to understand the reason why Russia is not going to back down this time!

Don't have time to watch now but if Putin is going to take down the Rothchild's Khazarian mafia, the nazis, the cabal and all the other satanist pedo cults, I'm all for it.

if you dont have the time to quote and comment, I certainly am not going to take my time, and do the work you should of.

How about letting us know, with comments, and quotes, what the fuck you stupid thread is about.

Great thread though, that is a well thought out link to a video.

Fuck a bunch of Russian trolls and their Propaganda..."Donald"

Plenty of blood on America's hands but that doesn't mean it's fair for Ukraine to pay the price

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Yeah, a 9/11 truther and former Russian mouth piece. Neat.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Putin apparently has a permanent dacha up your ass.

Donald H strikes me as a very liberal Canadian I usually don't agree with. Hardly a Russian troll as the preprogrammed NPC's accuse everyone questioning our blind support for Ukraine because people have lost their shit about Putin.

We hold no high moral ground here considering the last twenty years of American military actions.

Ukraine is paying a terrible price for the dumb mistakes and provocations by the US and NATO. As with most wars, this one could have been easily avoided.

It’s almost as if the elites in the West wanted war.
4be42dfeb1e7d9d4.jpg

An entirely predictable outcome as NATO sought aggressive expansion...
What happened to the folks that used to say we shouldn't be the world's police?
Now they think we should make Putin pay when we couldn't even defeat goat herders the last twenty years and effectively handed Afghanistan right back to the very people we attempted to remove.
We should concentrate on our own border and quit worrying about ones most Americans couldn't even find on a map.

Donald H strikes me as a very liberal Canadian I usually don't agree with. Hardly a Russian troll as the preprogrammed NPC's accuse everyone questioning our blind support for Ukraine because people have lost their shit about Putin.
You can consider me very liberal but not more liberal than many Canadians. More liberal than American standards for sure. Perhaps more aware of the facts you speak of than most Canadians.

I see America's war in Ukraine as America using Ukrainians as proxy fighters for the cause against Russia to which you allude, and I see it as a breaking point for either the American agenda or the Russian agenda of maintaining security.
We actually disagree on nothing.
We hold no high moral ground here considering the last twenty years of American military actions.
It's much more than twenty years. The Vietnam war was an early blueprint on America's intentions.

Was that history all for the sake of America's security? Yes, in the sense of economic security, but not for any other security reasons, simply because America has been too powerful militarily ever since it procured nuclear weapons in 1945.

View attachment 610939
Now they think we should make Putin pay when we couldn't even defeat goat herders the last twenty years and effectively handed Afghanistan right back to the very people we attempted to remove.
We should concentrate on our own border and quit worrying about ones most Americans couldn't even find on a map.
It's an interesting map, but Turkey is and always has been a difficult and compromising member. They could become Nato's loose cannon at any time.

Plenty of blood on America's hands but that doesn't mean it's fair for Ukraine to pay the price
Yes, that's true but Ukraine has become an agreeable proxy for America and against Russia.

Ukraine is of utmost importance to both America and Russia but Russia has no willing and powrful proxy force to fight for their side.

However, eventually the facts may be revealed that say Russia has a great deal of sympathy coming from some Ukrainians. Perhaps even half or more if the Crimea and the Donbass provinces are included? And the Ukrainians who voted for a pro-Russian government.

View attachment 610939
Wow, sticking up for Russia, plus insulting American's too boot....Your mother must be proud...

Forum List

Back