quite the turn out at that one nation rally

@ infidel

no one is saying you're evil, he'll if I thought that someone was calling me evil I'd fight them too! But that's not what I'm doing...no matter what I say people like The T will attempt to translate it into something it's not. I speak fine and there isn't a need for translation especially when all of the translations are negative...

@ infidel

that's fine if you asked where is he getting his facts from but you said his facts were wrong and I simply asked how? In your anaology the guys says there are UFO's flying around and you are the person saying "liar". When you do that instaed of asking someone to prove it, it suggests that you know the truth. Just sayin...

Fair enough.... but I still stick to my assertion of disbelief.

You cant prove the earth is round unless you look at it from afar, and I doubt that I can prove they had longer, but come on.... do really believe they only planned for 2 or even 6 weeks?

Yeah right :rolleyes:

Oh... and thanks for not being a jerk. I can see your point, and it is a valid one. :cool:

The wacks of the far right love giving opinions without facts, then demanding they be refuted with evidence, but they flatly deny that to their opponents. So fuck em. If the wacks had material that supported solid planning long before the rally, they would have presented it by now.

They are screwed and they know it. Smile while it is happening, guys, but don't expect to get kissed.

The wacks of the far right love giving opinions without facts, then demanding they be refuted with evidence, but they flatly deny that to their opponents. So fuck em. If the wacks had material that supported solid planning long before the rally, they would have presented it by now.

They are screwed and they know it. Smile while it is happening, guys, but don't expect to get kissed.

And fuck you too you phoney.:lol:

The New york times calls you a liar jakey poo

Noting that they began planning their rally in April, organizers said they were not responding to a march organized by Glenn Beck, which drew enormous crowds to the front of the Lincoln Memorial on Aug. 28. But they acknowledged that their hope was to draw an even larger crowd to Saturday’s event.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/03/us/03rally.html?_r=2&src=me

But Annie found this link. I think she deserves a rep

@ infidel

no one is saying you're evil, he'll if I thought that someone was calling me evil I'd fight them too! But that's not what I'm doing...no matter what I say people like The T will attempt to translate it into something it's not. I speak fine and there isn't a need for translation especially when all of the translations are negative...

:lol:

I know.... I am calling myself that sarcastically. (Look next to my username) :tongue:

Again..... thanks for being so nice.

You wacks all know it is true. You know Maxwell the pig in the Geico commercial? The way you are squealing, that woman would be eating ham sandwiches in five minutes. You are so wacked.

Opponents will try to use reports out of context, dated the last week or so. Let's see reports that planning was in any stage of operation before 1 Sepember 2010. Go for it wacks. You have to go back to see if you can find them.

Here is a source, which I am sure is misquoted somewhere, that may help you. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/03/us...ml?_r=2&src=me

Last edited:
You wacks all know it is true. You know Maxwell the pig in the Geico commercial? The way you are squealing, that woman would be eating ham sandwiches in five minutes. You are so wacked.

jakey poo son

Noting that they began planning their rally in April, organizers said they were not responding to a march organized by Glenn Beck, which drew enormous crowds to the front of the Lincoln Memorial on Aug. 28. But they acknowledged that their hope was to draw an even larger crowd to Saturday’s event.

Welll you know the Gieco commercial with Arlee Ermy..... the one where he is a psychiatrist?

You are the crybaby on the couch he called a big sissy :lol:

The lying by the wacks will begin about now, so go to post #228 to sort out their untruths.

Welll you know the Gieco commercial with Arlee Ermy..... the one where he is a psychiatrist?

Come on, Infidel, quit your crybabying. You better motor over to namby bamby land and get yourself some confidence!

@ bigreb

no it was not, it was supported by the base but as far as I know no dem politians showed up. Let me repeat, AS FAR AS I KNOW!

They probably wouldn't show because it wouldn't do for them to be pictured standing in front of all of those signs.

101002-mall-libs6.jpg

101002-mall-libs10.jpg

101002-mall-libs7.jpg

Come on, Infidel, quit your crybabying. You better motor over to namby bamby land and get yourself some confidence!

Jakey poo are you ignoring me because I just spanked you and sent you to bed without any supper for being the liar you are?

Yeah. Showing up would take far too much honesty than the current Dems leadership can muster.

Sorry... I love that commercial :tongue:

Jakey Poo does spend most of his time trying to be clever but really he's just talking out of his ass.

Forum List

Back