Quote for Dog Lovers

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
When the Man waked up he said, ‘What is Wild Dog doing here?’ And the Woman said, ‘His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always’

- Rudyard Kipling

IMG_5105.jpeg

My dog is old now, he has seen so much of what I went through. I spend much money trying to keep him healthy. When he leaves this earth it will devestate me. I hope I am free and have found peace by then.

Last edited:
Dogs will always support you no matter what.
I'm at the point in my life where Dogs are more important to me than two legged friends.
Since I've become somewhat handicapped a friend of over 30 years has stopped coming over to watch football which we've done for 30 years.
He's now in a spot,his health is failing and he's going to have to retire early.
We've told him for years he'll always have a place to live at our house no matter what happens.
We offered him a few acres to have as his own on our property free of charge and now it seems he's forsaken our friendship.
Dont know if it's pride or what but it's to the point that I'm gonna just ignore his problems and let him decide if he wants to take us up on our offer.

A dog, treated well, WILL always be your best friend. They've proven that in my life, time after time.
My dog is very loyal to me and he can sense my emotions. Even when I've been angry some days over the last few weeks he doesn't feel afraid as he knows the anger isn't directed to him.

Dogs can sense/read human emotions better than Chimps, that is insane.

My dog is very loyal to me and he can sense my emotions. Even when I've been angry some days over the last few weeks he doesn't feel afraid as he knows the anger isn't directed to him.

Dogs can sense/read human emotions better than Chimps, that is insane.
There's a good reason why dogs are called "Man's Best Friend." The dogs I've had over the years showed unconditional love over and over again. Even during my darkest days of deep depression, they were there to comfort me. I wonder how many times they saved me from taking things too far? As a result, I have shown them as much love and devotion in return.

Forum List

Back