R.I.P Arizona…..You went blue….You’re done and headed to the abyss.

Time to liquidate property….our Havasu AirBnB’s will be prepared for sale ASAP

Arizona did not vote for this, Biden and the CIA did this, if you think Hobbs won this via the vote, then you also believe in Santa Claus and the elves, this was high order corruption perpetrated by fascists, there is no chance Hobbs was just lawfully elected, even the fascist democrat street trash knows she didn't win the vote!

I am 100% certain the majority of Arizona does not want dingbat worthless Katie Hobbs as governor. I'm not saying there was tampering like there was in 2020. Democrats strategy of focusing on the mail-in vote was better than the GOP strategy of election day voting. But Az is definitely shifting blue, no question about it. And when Democrats figure out how to register the millions of immigrants they are importing, the entire country will officially be under One Party Rule.

I am 100% certain the majority of Arizona does not want dingbat worthless Katie Hobbs as governor. I'm not saying there was tampering like there was in 2020. Democrats strategy of focusing on the mail-in vote was better than the GOP strategy of election day voting. But Az is definitely shifting blue, no question about it. And when Democrats figure out how to register the millions of immigrants they are importing, the entire country will officially be under One Party Rule.
Brown people = Shift blue
Gee, I wonder why the border is wide open?

I am sure the GOP could have retained the governorship if they had run a sensible candidate instead of a fringe character like Skari Lake. But this is the problem your party had... you ran a lot of fringe characters like Lake, Oz, Walker, instead of sensible politicians.

Brown people = Shift blue
Gee, I wonder why the border is wide open?

Because they have the workers and we have the jobs... that's why the borders are open.

I am sure the GOP could have retained the governorship if they had run a sensible candidate instead of a fringe character like Skari Lake. But this is the problem your party had... you ran a lot of fringe characters like Lake, Oz, Walker, instead of sensible politicians.

Because they have the workers and we have the jobs... that's why the borders are open.
There ain't nothing special about most of the Prog candidates. In fact, man seem to be fringe to the fringe you say Repubs are. It takes people time to understand that wealth is not guaranteed.

There ain't nothing special about most of the Prog candidates. In fact, man seem to be fringe to the fringe you say Repubs are. It takes people time to understand that wealth is not guaranteed.

Does your doctor know you are off your medications?

Forum List

Back