Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

Two things. The Interview you posted about Goldstein does not need to be in this thread. Goldstein is not posting here. Therefore, no one here can discuss his views with him.

Second, ILOVEISRAEL is obviously quoting something some Christian sects view as Christ's mission on earth. We cannot expect a person of another faith, or even another denomination, to understand that not every Christian sees Christ's mission as purely accepting punishment for the sins of mankind.

In the Christian view (noted by Paul in the early days of Christianity) Adam and Eve represent the estrangement of mankind from God. In Christianity, Jesus represents the reconciliation of God and mankind. Reconciliation and personal punishment are two very different perspectives.
In the Christian view (noted by Paul in the early days of Christianity) Adam and Eve represent the estrangement of mankind from God. In Christianity, Jesus represents the reconciliation of God and mankind. Reconciliation and personal punishment are two very different perspectives.

there would never be a reconciliation with the heavens were a&e decision not agreeable with their disposition at the time, fulfillment of their decision became an obligation and is the only acceptable course for remission and that is what jesus accomplished himself - they were triumphant.

the entire exercise for humanity is the distinction between self determination, 1st century - jesus and 4th century servitude - christianity, a messiah.

the former being what jesus and those who understood that message at that time died for.

the journey from the garden no matter how interpreted is the very antithesis of a desire for a - messiah.

Why is it so important to “ Christians “ that we believe in the “ immaculate conception?” You know what I find SO HYPOCRITICAL??
You believe in the “ father “ G-D . So do the Jewish people . Somehow that isn’t good enough for “ Christians?” They “ elected “ themselves our judge and jury
First, the Immaculate Conception has to do with the conception of Mary by her parents (Joachim and Hannah). Catholic dogma is that Mary's was an immaculate conception (meaning she was born without original sin). Most non-Catholic Christian sects hold no such belief in the Immaculate Conception. All Christians believe that Jesus (Mary's son) was conceived through the power of the Holy Spirit. He, too, was born without sin.

There have also been books “ proving “ the Jews killed “ Jesus”.
That's kind of like since an American (John Wilkes Booth) killed Abraham Lincoln, blaming all Americans for killing Abraham Lincoln. Jesus had a huge following among the Jews. A minority (a powerful--or maybe just sneaky minority) turned on him and the result was a Roman crucifixion.

Imagine! Two political agencies collaborating for personal reasons. Never been done before, never been done since. (\sarcasm) ;)

Why is it so important to “ Christians “ that we believe in the “ immaculate conception?” You know what I find SO HYPOCRITICAL??
You believe in the “ father “ G-D . So do the Jewish people . Somehow that isn’t good enough for “ Christians?” They “ elected “ themselves our judge and jury

there is little difference among the desert religions and their mutual bigotry's ...

why should those of the 1st century, religion of paradise chose to listen to a liar and murderer - moses. their 10 commandments of servitude, autocracy and monogamous dogma.

to mention a few used to persecute and victimize the innocent ... the desert religions.

He’s sending mixed messages all over the place. He says that people who don’t believe in Gd are evil, and then lumps Jews into that category because they don’t believe in Jesus. He’s a bigot and stupid, both.

Fundamentalists aren't big on education. The revival of the early 1900s was backlash against science and modernity.

That's kind of like since an American (John Wilkes Booth) killed Abraham Lincoln, blaming all Americans for killing Abraham Lincoln. Jesus had a huge following among the Jews. A minority (a powerful--or maybe just sneaky minority) turned on him and the result was a Roman crucifixion.

Imagine! Two political agencies collaborating for personal reasons. Never been done before, never been done since. (\sarcasm) ;)
YAWN..,,, A minority turned on him and the result was a crucifixion? Doesn’t your “ religion teach” that’s why G-D sent his only son down here ?😇

No, Jesus will be your judge, not us.
We are just trying to inform you.

Why is it so important to “ Christians “ that we believe in the “ immaculate conception?”
It is not that important to believe in the immaculate conception (the conception of Mary). The important thing is you believe Jesus is the Son of God, and that he is the prophesied Messiah that Jewish profits told us about.

It is not that important to believe in the immaculate conception (the conception of Mary). The important thing is you believe Jesus is the Son of God, and that he is the prophesied Messiah that Jewish profits told us about.

Original sin didn't become Christian doctrine until the 3rd century AD. It's not an easy concept to accept.

You believe in the “ father “ G-D . So do the Jewish people . Somehow that isn’t good enough for “ Christians?”

Well what did Jesus say about that?

John 14:
7 If you know me, then you will also know my Father.[f] From now on you do know him and have seen him.”8 Philip said to him, “Master, show us the Father,[g] and that will be enough for us.”9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you for so long a time and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on my own. The Father who dwells in me is doing his works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else, believe because of the works themselves. 12 Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever believes in me will do the works that I do, and will do greater ones than these, because I am going to the Father. 13

Original sin didn't become Christian doctrine until the 3rd century AD. It's not an easy concept to accept.
Do you not believe in the fall of man with Adam and Eve? Expulsion from paradise?

The whole reason and need for Jesus is because of Adam and Eve’s actions.

Do you not believe in the fall of man with Adam and Eve? Expulsion from paradise?

The whole reason and need for Jesus is because of Adam and Eve’s actions.

Muslims believe that Adam and Eve were separated for 134 years after the Fall. During that time Adam cohabited with Lilith and she gave birth to demons. Then God forgave Adam and Eve and they were reunited.

I don't think Jews believe in original sin either.

Muslims believe that Adam and Eve were separated for 134 years after the Fall. During that time Adam cohabited with Lilith and she gave birth to demons. Then God forgave Adam and Eve and they were reunited.
Why would I care what Muslims believe in?
They are heretics that believe in a false god invented by a pedophile.

John 14:
7 If you know me, then you will also know my Father.[f] From now on you do know him and have seen him.”8 Philip said to him, “Master, show us the Father,[g] and that will be enough for us.”9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you for so long a time and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on my own. The Father who dwells in me is doing his works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else, believe because of the works themselves. 12 Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever believes in me will do the works that I do, and will do greater ones than these, because I am going to the Father. 13
Once more; Christian Bigotry and Hate

YAWN..,,, A minority turned on him and the result was a crucifixion? Doesn’t your “ religion teach” that’s why G-D sent his only son down here ?😇
Not mine, no. Jesus was sent to reconcile God and His people. As I noted before, it is a small sect of Christianity that believes God sent Jesus to endure punishment for individual sins. Ask yourself why (or did) a few Jews not want reconciliation to be announced?

I find it better for all concerned to talk about what your faith teaches, not what you think the faith of another poster teaches.

John 14:
The words that I speak to you I do not speak on my own.

truly -

:iyfyus.jpg:

a little help from the jews in the 1st and the christians in the 4th - - oh, it's another immaculate correction ...

Forum List

Back