Rachael Alexander: The Left Jussie Smolletted Me

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Boy, this is quite the story. And (assuming she isn't lying) it shows you how the brownshirts are hard at it.

I am getting a little sick and tired of people losing jobs because they simply participate in the public arena. I've heard about it way to often.

A friend of mine told me she’d heard about the doctored image from a friend who was a member of a new group that had just popped up called “Expose Your Local Racist.” These people viciously attacked me for days. They made it very clear; a conservative is not allowed to date outside of their race because it destroys the left’s false mantra that we’re all white supremacists. They were going to make me pay by faking that I was a racist. If they can’t catch a conservative saying something racist, then they expand the definition of what racism is. If they still can’t get you on that, they photoshop words into your mouth to falsely make you look like a racist.

The Facebook group is full of attempts to destroy people and get them fired from their jobs. Many of them appear photoshopped like what they did to me. One of their admins admits that they’ve been exposed for bullying and harassing and that people are trying to get Facebook to shut them down. There are over 18,000 members in the group, so when they target someone, it is a lot of hate. There is a new post every few minutes, and several times a day they go over doxxing details of someone to get fired from their job, and triumphantly report their success. While some of these people they’ve targeted may have really done racist things, how many have they falsely smeared like me?

Read the entire article to find out just how pernicious this was.

Boy, this is quite the story. And (assuming she isn't lying) it shows you how the brownshirts are hard at it.

I am getting a little sick and tired of people losing jobs because they simply participate in the public arena. I've heard about it way to often.

A friend of mine told me she’d heard about the doctored image from a friend who was a member of a new group that had just popped up called “Expose Your Local Racist.” These people viciously attacked me for days. They made it very clear; a conservative is not allowed to date outside of their race because it destroys the left’s false mantra that we’re all white supremacists. They were going to make me pay by faking that I was a racist. If they can’t catch a conservative saying something racist, then they expand the definition of what racism is. If they still can’t get you on that, they photoshop words into your mouth to falsely make you look like a racist.

The Facebook group is full of attempts to destroy people and get them fired from their jobs. Many of them appear photoshopped like what they did to me. One of their admins admits that they’ve been exposed for bullying and harassing and that people are trying to get Facebook to shut them down. There are over 18,000 members in the group, so when they target someone, it is a lot of hate. There is a new post every few minutes, and several times a day they go over doxxing details of someone to get fired from their job, and triumphantly report their success. While some of these people they’ve targeted may have really done racist things, how many have they falsely smeared like me?

You should have added quotes because it sounds like it's about you.

Well, at least they didn't accuse her of having people killed. The right has used those tactics for several years, and they even helpd get that fat orange pig elected. I agree that they are unfair, but you really didn't expect to go on using them forever without having them used against you, did you?

Omg what a crying snowflake

Well, at least they didn't accuse her of having people killed. The right has used those tactics for several years, and they even helpd get that fat orange pig elected. I agree that they are unfair, but you really didn't expect to go on using them forever without having them used against you, did you?
I remember when Romney was going to throw your granny off a cliff. I remember Biden saying Romney would put black people in chains. I remember democrats far and wide saying how many will die if obiecare is repealed. I remember being told without a climate tax billions will die. I remember how getting welfare under control was going to kill all the poor children.

You didn’t think this through did you?

I remember when Romney was going to throw your granny off a cliff. I remember Biden saying Romney would put black people in chains. I remember democrats far and wide saying how many will die if obiecare is repealed. I remember being told without a climate tax billions will die. I remember how getting welfare under control was going to kill all the poor children.

You didn’t think this through did you?

Of course I did. Now, can you list the hundreds or even thousands of crazy accusations made about Hillary, Bill, and Obama? You've been making up shit about Bill and Hillary for over 27 years, and haven't slowed down yet. You lose.

Of course I did. Now, can you list the hundreds or even thousands of crazy accusations made about Hillary, Bill, and Obama? You've been making up shit about Bill and Hillary for over 27 years, and haven't slowed down yet. You lose.
“Bush lied, people died”

You mean like Hillary’s brilliant Middle East strategy that killed hundreds of thousands of brown people?

Is that a crazy accusation?

Forum List

Back