Racist Attacks On Scott

Sadly this is par for the course in politics use a racial slur or variation of one against a black Republican no big deal do the same thing to a black Democrat and its systemic racism and the end of the world as we know it.

How many Black Republicans are there in Congress? 1 in the Senate and 2 in the House, gotta love that party of inclusion.
Not the issue the issue is the use of racial slurs against Scott if that was any black Democrat having racial slurs slung at them pretty sure you would be one of the first ones on here crying racist. Gotta love how the party of respect and tolerance has little to none for those who don't share their views especially blacks who don't tow that liberal line.

Look up what a Uncle Tom is and then get back with me and tell me that isn't what Scott is doing.
Look up racism and tell us that isn't what you and those like you are pushing at Scott. You and those like you love to talk about ending racism but you really have no interest in that you want to use it to demonize, villify and silence anyone you don't agree with. The only thing the left hates more than being called on there racial bullshit is being called out on it by a black person now I have wasted enough time on you I'm going to watch reruns of Coach on Antenna TV.

Really, man I just love all of these great republicans who have taken up the cause for black folks over the last 30yrs. Can you name any?

Republican%20Civil%20Rights%20Accomplishments-L.jpg

LoLing at "The Federalist" being the defender of American black people.
When lefties cannot attack the content, all they have left is to attack the source. Pathetic racist lefty...
just look at what they are doing to senator scott...they can’t argue his points so they resort to racist attacks.

the dems did the same thing to frederick douglas

Really, man I just love all of these great republicans who have taken up the cause for black folks over the last 30yrs. Can you name any?
Cheer up, at least they are not responsible for destroying the Black family. Democrats can take all the credit for that.

Yea they are a part of that as well, genius.

Sadly this is par for the course in politics use a racial slur or variation of one against a black Republican no big deal do the same thing to a black Democrat and its systemic racism and the end of the world as we know it.

How many Black Republicans are there in Congress? 1 in the Senate and 2 in the House, gotta love that party of inclusion.
Not the issue the issue is the use of racial slurs against Scott if that was any black Democrat having racial slurs slung at them pretty sure you would be one of the first ones on here crying racist. Gotta love how the party of respect and tolerance has little to none for those who don't share their views especially blacks who don't tow that liberal line.

Look up what a Uncle Tom is and then get back with me and tell me that isn't what Scott is doing.
Look up racism and tell us that isn't what you and those like you are pushing at Scott. You and those like you love to talk about ending racism but you really have no interest in that you want to use it to demonize, villify and silence anyone you don't agree with. The only thing the left hates more than being called on there racial bullshit is being called out on it by a black person now I have wasted enough time on you I'm going to watch reruns of Coach on Antenna TV.

The only reason you are up Scott's butt is because he is pushing your right wing, racist agenda. You claimed to love Colin Powell so much, but look at how quick you turned on him. Tim Scott better wake and realize that he is just being used by right wing, racist.

Republican%20Civil%20Rights%20Accomplishments-L.jpg

Here we go again.

By party and region[edit]
The House of Representatives:[3][31]

Note that four Representatives voted Present while 12 did not vote.

The Senate:[31]

As you can see not ONE Southern Republican voted for the Civil Rights Bill.

When you say the country is not racist the real racists will come after you. Those real racists are the Democrats. They always have been and will continue to be.

Everyone knows where the real RACISM, HATRED, and INTOLERANCE comes from.

The same place it has ALWAYS come from.

The Democrat Party.

The Party of the KKK.

The Party of Jim Crow.

The Party of fillibustering the Civil Rights Act of 1965.

The Party of Bill Clinton's "super-predators".

The Party of Grand Wizard Robert Byrd, Hillary Clinton's mentor.

The Party of B. Hussein.

The Party of ANTIFA and Black LIES Matter.

The Party of the "Knock Out Game".

The Party of Violence against Jews and the AAPI community.

The Party of murdering the unborn.

The Party of Pedophilia.

The Party of the LEFT.

The Party of MENTAL DISORDERS !!!

Last edited:
"Racism is not dead. But it is on life-support. Kept alive mainly by the people who use it for an excuse or to keep minority communities fearful or resentful enough to turn out as a voting bloc on election day."

-Thomas Sowell

"Racism is not dead. But it is on life-support. Kept alive mainly by the people who use it for an excuse or to keep minority communities fearful or resentful enough to turn out as a voting bloc on election day."

-Thomas Sowell
I think it is more than obvious that Mr. Sowell was referring to idiots like superbadbrutha when he was talking about those in the minority community being fearful.

The only reason you are up Scott's butt is because he is pushing your right wing, racist agenda.
Why can't it be that people simply like and agree with the merits of what Scott has to say? What do you have against blacks?

What he says has no merits, he tells us he has been the victim of racism and discrimination and then turns around and says there is no systematic racism. Really?

What he says has no merits, he tells us he has been the victim of racism and discrimination and then turns around and says there is no systematic racism. Really?
Yes ....

Really!!!

Systematic racism DOES NOT exist.

As Thomas Sowell stated it is a LIE used "to keep minority communities fearful or resentful enough to turn out as a voting bloc on election day."

That is a bit of a head scratcher

but I think Scott was referring to racial profiling instead of systemic racism

The only reason you are up Scott's butt is because he is pushing your right wing, racist agenda.
Why can't it be that people simply like and agree with the merits of what Scott has to say? What do you have against blacks?

His experiences with racism were prior to the 1965 civil rights legislation when there was real racism in this country.

Yes ....

Really!!!

Systematic racism DOES NOT exist.

As Thomas Sowell stated it is a LIE used "to keep minority communities fearful or resentful enough to turn out as a voting bloc on election day."

Thomas Sowell, another Tom.

His experiences with racism were prior to the 1965 civil rights legislation when there was real racism in this country.

He was born in 1965, smfh.

Forum List

Back