Randian Paul, standing tall for idoicy

Like his dad, sometimes Paul tries to be the lone nonconformist in the crowd of nearly all conformists. In this case he's probably one of the few Senators not owned by Big Pharma, but that doesn't necessarily make him right in this case.

[Paul's comments were quickly rebuked by his Republican colleague and a fellow doctor, Sen. Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, who said he knew patients who needed liver transplants because they avoided vaccinations. He and other witnesses pointed out that communities become vulnerable to preventable infections when not enough people have been vaccinated, a concept known as herd immunity.

"If you're such a believer in liberty that you should not be vaccinated, there should be consequences if you infect others," Cassidy said.] I believe this should hold true for other types of circumstances where our liberty is at stake.

Like his dad, sometimes Paul tries to be the lone nonconformist in the crowd of nearly all conformists. In this case he's probably one of the few Senators not owned by Big Pharma, but that doesn't necessarily make him right in this case.

[Paul's comments were quickly rebuked by his Republican colleague and a fellow doctor, Sen. Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, who said he knew patients who needed liver transplants because they avoided vaccinations. He and other witnesses pointed out that communities become vulnerable to preventable infections when not enough people have been vaccinated, a concept known as herd immunity.

"If you're such a believer in liberty that you should not be vaccinated, there should be consequences if you infect others," Cassidy said.] I believe this should hold true for other types of circumstances where our liberty is at stake.
How do you infect others if they've been vaccinated?

Paul is one of the most consistent congressman we have. It doesnt surprise me you find that in a negative way.
Mandatory vaccines is statist bullshit. I support vaccines but not govt force over personal beliefs.
Move to england or something you statist faggot.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Don't force people to be vaccinated. DO sue them for transmitting a preventable disease.

Simple solution. No need for loss of freedom.

Don't force people to be vaccinated. DO sue them for transmitting a preventable disease.

And you can sue them but i believe the person must know they have the disease.
Like passing along AIDs

so I've always been baffled at why people who have been vaccinated give a shit about someone that isn't. Are the vaccines not effective? I mean, dudes and dudettes, if you've been vaccinated what are you worried about? how is someone elses choice your concern? truly baffling bullshit.

Like passing along AIDs
so you're saying vaccines don't work? why would someone vaccinated be concerned to be around someone who isn't? explain to me that philosophy.

Like passing along AIDs
Knew, should have known, or acted negligently in being the sole proximate cause of the plaintiff contracting the disease, with the plaintiff having no equally comparative fault.
well I'd sue the pharmaceutical company that created the vaccine because the vaccine then didn't work. has nothing to do with the person one would have gotten it from.

Like passing along AIDs
so you're saying vaccines don't work? why would someone vaccinated be concerned to be around someone who isn't? explain to me that philosophy.
I clearly stated on this thread i support vaccines.
Learn to forum to avoid asking retarded questions.

Like passing along AIDs
Knew, should have known, or acted negligently in being the sole proximate cause of the plaintiff contracting the disease, with the plaintiff having no equally comparative fault.
well I'd sue the pharmaceutical company that created the vaccine because the vaccine then didn't work. has nothing to do with the person one would have gotten it from.
Vaccines arent 100 percent. They dont claim that either.

Forum List

Back