Randy Weaver Has Passed.....His Wife And Son Were Murdered By A FBI Sniper

1652384541697.png

RIP Randy

Old Crow Medicine Show – Ruby Ridge Lyrics

Let me tell you a story, not long ago.
High on a mountain in Idaho.
In Idaho, I was living free.
Sold a sawed off shotgun to the deputy.

Well don't shoot me down. (There gonna shoot me down)
Don't shoot me down. (Gonna shoot me down)
I gota wife and kids on Ruby Ridge
They gonna shoot me down
They gonna shoot me down
They shoot my good dog, they shot my boy.
My only son my pride and joy.
They left my wife dead on the floor,
Holding our baby in the cabin door.

They gonna shoot me down
They gonna shoot me down
So if you take a notion and you wanna go,
Build you a cabin in Idaho.
In Idaho, will be living free.
Don't ya sell no shotgun to the deputy.

They gonna shoot me down
They gonna shoot me down
They gonna shoot me down
Please don't shoot me down

Weaver was a former Green Beret. The ATF tried to convince him to be an informant but he refused. They sent a fast talking agent who gave Weaver a ton of cash to do a simple thing like cut a shotgun barrel down. The specified length was 1/8 inch shorter than legal length and they had him. He still refused to become an informant and they switched court days and Weaver unknowingly became a fugitive. The local sheriff could have knocked on his door but the Feds preferred a big show and they bungled it the same way they bungled Waco. Weaver's teen aged son was shot in the back and he was shot and his wife was shot in the face by a FBI sniper while she held a 18 month old baby in her arms. The FBI sniper was ultimately indicted for manslaughter by a local Grand Jury but the indictment was quietly dismissed. Weaver was convicted of a technical crime and was awarded a million dollars for the entrapment that led to the siege. .

nah bro Clinton was president when ruby ridge happened…

Do you even know you’re brain-dead??

Ruby Ridge: Aug 21, 1992 – Aug 31, 1992

President Clinton: Jan 20, 1993 – Jan 20, 2001

The clinton admin prosecuted the victims

So? Ruby Ridge still happened while Bush was president, not Clinton. That doesn’t change just because they were indicted while Bush was president and tried while Clinton was president. Just accept the fact that you're a dolt.

So? Ruby Ridge still happened while Bush was president, not Clinton. That doesn’t change just because they were indicted while Bush was president and tried while Clinton was president. Just accept the fact that you're a dolt.
you don’t think it’s an issue clinton prosecuted innocent people!? wow

Like it or not George H. Bush was president and Richard Thornburgh was A.G. Thornburgh was a career Justice Dept drone and you can probably blame him for the out of control attitude of the ATF and the FBI agent who shot a unarmed woman in the head while she was holding a 18 month old infant in her arms. Sometimes it boils down to the media and in this case the media wasn't interested in the life of a Vet and his family and supported an insane gestapo like invasion.

Forum List

Back