Raphael Warnock wins the runoff

Compromise= surrender to the enemy, period! I want the GOP to oppose at all costs.

Compromise is how this nation survived for over 200 years. The definition of a Compromise is that neither side is happy, but both can live with it.

When you demand all or nothing, you are going to get nothing.

Those obsessed with Trump as the worst President in US history and he needs to be neutered of political power are WINNING.
Trump and his cult minions. like lastmender, are LOSING.
I LOVE IT.

Gosh, y'all sure do spend a lot of time thinking about President Trump in some pretty salacious terms.

Neutered?

:laughing0301:

What is true is that by merely losing the election you claim there was cheating.
It's a bratty toddler's tantrum that nullifies democracy itself.

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 4.33.09 PM.png

"I win, it's valid! No questions asked!
You win. It's a 'LANDSLIDE' that
mysterious dastards stole for
ME!"

Compromise is how this nation survived for over 200 years. The definition of a Compromise is that neither side is happy, but both can live with it.

When you demand all or nothing, you are going to get nothing.
Compromise=selling out to rhe enemy
No thanks.

Yeah..true enough. Of course, you are not really representative of the GOP. As the true GOP emerges..and sees that compromise is the only way to survive..your ilk will be relegated back to the fringes..where you've always lurked..from Birchers to Birthers..idiots all~
The true GOP are not the likes of RINOs like Mittens amd Lipstick Lindsey. True Republicans will fight the enemy.

Compromise=selling out to rhe enemy
No thanks.

Preposterous. They aren’t the enemy. They are Americans same as you.

Compromise is the political technique used by Reagan. Bush, Clinton, Bush II, and even Obama used it. They were not defeats. They were successes.

Example. Clinton and the Republicans argued about Welfare Reform. In the end they compromised allowing more jobs training and more restrictions. It was a partial win for both.

In your world that is a defeat. And it was no where near a defeat.

Preposterous. They aren’t the enemy. They are Americans same as you.

Compromise is the political technique used by Reagan. Bush, Clinton, Bush II, and even Obama used it. They were not defeats. They were successes.

Example. Clinton and the Republicans argued about Welfare Reform. In the end they compromised allowing more jobs training and more restrictions. It was a partial win for both.

In your world that is a defeat. And it was no where near a defeat.

Someone that understands compromise isn’t getting your way only…

JTPA’s and Welfare cuts and restrictions did this nation well but alas this Nation is toxic…

One of the board retards is whining about theocrats, ignorant of the fact that the guy he voted for in 2012 for POTUS is one of the highest ranking members of the Mormon Church. Not just a pastor in a city of hundreds of pastors.

Forum List

Back