Real Racism: A History of the Democratic Party

which party is NOW treating blacks like equals?

blacks know do you?

EASY

republicans

how do democrats treat blacks like equals?

public housing...er ghettos?

no jobs...er welfare?

you say republicans dont treat blacks the same, yet you guys call an attack on welfare racist? why is that?

That's hilarious. Republicans, under Bush and Reagan have moved the wealth of the nation to the top 5% and you think Democrats are putting blacks in ghettos? Republicans have put the entire country into a ghetto and they refuse to let the country get itself out by blocking any type of investment. The fuckers even float around the idea of not helping disaster victims. Could they be any more despicable? Well, after Sandy Hook, the answer is obvious. Instead of stopping crazies, they are not only on the side of crazies, but of al Qaeda. Next, they will be wanting to arm children.

Oh wait, they already do.

screen-shot-2013-05-01-at-9-30-13-pm.png

Look liberals are sticking to their guns....they have strom as a trophy.....and thats if...if you disagree with a liberal...youre racist, sexist, homophobic....ect. it all they have.....

How are they supposed to survive in this society when they are one of the highest unemployed demographics in the country? Yeah I didn't think so. What are democrats encouraging them to do? Survive, not prosper, survive. You know what's so discouraging? The fact that they are encouraged to be dependent on their past instead of making a future for themselves. Told to use it as a cudgel instead of a stepping stone. You encourage them to be slaves to their own government. Pathetic.
What percent of "them" are unemployed? I thought that you so-called conservative types concentrated on the individual and not "groups"? :) What democrats are you referring to in particular? Corey Booker? Deval Patrick? President Obama?

No matter who you are, no matter what your color, creed, how you choose to pray or who you choose to love, that if you are an American - first generation or fifth - one who is willing to work hard, play by the rules and apply your God-given talents - that you should be able to find a job that pays the bills.
Cory Booker

Our platform emphasizes that a vibrant, free and fair market is essential to economic growth.
Cory Booker

We also must pull from our highest ideals of justice and protect against those ills that destabilized our economy - like predatory lending, over-leveraged financial institutions and the unchecked avarice of the past that trumped fairness and common sense. Our platform calls for significant cuts in federal spending.
Cory Booker
" Together PAC's mission is to expand upon the work we have done in Massachusetts - to encourage people to engage as active citizens at the grassroots level, to inspire candidates to run on their convictions, and to support governing for the long term with an unwavering commitment to generational responsibility as our compass. It is up to us to leave our communities better for the next generation. This sense of generational responsibility is at the core of the politics of conviction.

In Massachusetts, we lead the nation in creating jobs, strengthening our schools, expanding access to health care, and so much more. None of this is by accident. It is because we understand the importance of governing for the long term and leaving our state, and our country, better than we found it. To do this, we have and must continue to root ourselves in the politics of conviction, rather than politics of convenience - and we have shown that conviction politics works! "

We believe that in times like these we should turn to each other, not on each other. We believe that government has a role to play, not in solving every problem in everybody's life but in helping people help themselves to the American dream. That's what Democrats believe.
Deval Patrick

We need a government that is what we are at our best. Smart, efficient, pragmatic and compassionate.
Deval Patrick

We need to steer clear of this poverty of ambition, where people want to drive fancy cars and wear nice clothes and live in nice apartments but don't want to work hard to accomplish these things. Everyone should try to realize their full potential.
Barack Obama

If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress.
Barack Obama

Black unemployment stands at 13.2%, nearly twice the national average. I think that suffices to blow those antiquated quotes out of the water.

Please, stop throwing words at me, and start by entering the real world.

So going by your numbers, that means that 86.8 percent of "them" are employed. Why do people like you want to make the minority of "them" as the narrative for the majority of "them". It on;y suffices to blow your assertions out of the water, no where in those quotes are they telling people not to work and they will take care of them.

I'm not throwing words at you, I am presenting you with FACTS.

How are they supposed to survive in this society when they are one of the highest unemployed demographics in the country? Yeah I didn't think so. What are democrats encouraging them to do? Survive, not prosper, survive. You know what's so discouraging? The fact that they are encouraged to be dependent on their past instead of making a future for themselves. Told to use it as a cudgel instead of a stepping stone. You encourage them to be slaves to their own government. Pathetic.
What percent of "them" are unemployed? I thought that you so-called conservative types concentrated on the individual and not "groups"? :) What democrats are you referring to in particular? Corey Booker? Deval Patrick? President Obama?

No matter who you are, no matter what your color, creed, how you choose to pray or who you choose to love, that if you are an American - first generation or fifth - one who is willing to work hard, play by the rules and apply your God-given talents - that you should be able to find a job that pays the bills.
Cory Booker

Our platform emphasizes that a vibrant, free and fair market is essential to economic growth.
Cory Booker

We also must pull from our highest ideals of justice and protect against those ills that destabilized our economy - like predatory lending, over-leveraged financial institutions and the unchecked avarice of the past that trumped fairness and common sense. Our platform calls for significant cuts in federal spending.
Cory Booker
" Together PAC's mission is to expand upon the work we have done in Massachusetts - to encourage people to engage as active citizens at the grassroots level, to inspire candidates to run on their convictions, and to support governing for the long term with an unwavering commitment to generational responsibility as our compass. It is up to us to leave our communities better for the next generation. This sense of generational responsibility is at the core of the politics of conviction.

In Massachusetts, we lead the nation in creating jobs, strengthening our schools, expanding access to health care, and so much more. None of this is by accident. It is because we understand the importance of governing for the long term and leaving our state, and our country, better than we found it. To do this, we have and must continue to root ourselves in the politics of conviction, rather than politics of convenience - and we have shown that conviction politics works! "

We believe that in times like these we should turn to each other, not on each other. We believe that government has a role to play, not in solving every problem in everybody's life but in helping people help themselves to the American dream. That's what Democrats believe.
Deval Patrick

We need a government that is what we are at our best. Smart, efficient, pragmatic and compassionate.
Deval Patrick

We need to steer clear of this poverty of ambition, where people want to drive fancy cars and wear nice clothes and live in nice apartments but don't want to work hard to accomplish these things. Everyone should try to realize their full potential.
Barack Obama

If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress.
Barack Obama

Black unemployment stands at 13.2%, nearly twice the national average. I think that suffices to blow those antiquated quotes out of the water.

Please, stop throwing words at me, and start by entering the real world.

Your problem is you are looking at blacks as a group. What about the white conservatards who aren't rich?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh please........youre a racist....someone called you one....it must be true

Right. Too bad I don't pay attention to white racist trailer trash. I've been called worse by better. LOL

You obviously paid attention to me poet. Not only are you a liar, you a hypocrite, as well as a closet racist.

And what do you think "paying attention" encompasses? Believing your bullshit, as truth, or relevant? LOL.
I counter your bs, and call you out on it, identifying you as a liar and beneath contempt.
Post where I have ever lied. Post my hypocrisy. Post anything identifying me as a racist. I will categorically "shoot them down", point by point. Try me , you junior flip, twenty-something whippersnapper. Green as a twig.

Last edited:
And from 1968 to 1988, with the exception of 1976, cast 54 to 1 electoral votes conservative, for non-Democratic candidates in the national elections. The southern strategy was overwhelmingly successful in national elections, for which it was designed.

"Although Republicans won most presidential elections in Southern states starting in 1964, Democrats controlled nearly every Southern state legislature until the mid-1990s and had a moderate(although not huge) amount of members in state legislatures until 2010. In fact, until 2002, Democrats still had much control over Southern politics. It wasn't until the 1990s that Democratic control gradually collapsed, starting with the elections of 1994, in which Republicans gained control of both houses of Congress, through the rest of the decade."

Read, Jake, stop spouting your selective memory at me.
Yes, those conservative Democrats in the South voted for local conservative Democrats. Now, most have switched to republican.

That argument has been put to rest. There are black republicans, by the way, so we can dispense with the "republicans are racist" bullshit.

List of African-American Republicans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look liberals are sticking to their guns....they have strom as a trophy.....and thats if...if you disagree with a liberal...youre racist, sexist, homophobic....ect. it all they have.....

You don't have to agree or disagree with a liberal to know the Republican Party is racist, homophobic, sexist and they hate Muslims and atheists and scientist and college professors.

They tell us. We don't accuse them. They let us know. You don't think all those minority hate threads are started by Democrats? Believing that would make you look tarded.

Here's my question, which party has stood for equality over the past 150 years? How does this meld with the current platforms Liberal Democrats advocate today? I leave that for you to decide.

Hey dopey, the two major political parties have switched polarities twice in American history.

Your U.S. history teacher really fucked you.

The current racist trends can be seen in the GOP's souther strategy and the tea bag party.

All of your posting clearly demonstrates that you are buckeye's soul brother on race.

When have you ever witnessed me using a racial pejorative describing white people????????
Where are my white friends with whom I "joke", using racial pejoratives, as justification for me using it?
Where is the condemnation of all whites, without a caveat, employed or implied?
Bitch, you can call me a racist until you're blue in the face...it doesn't make it true. My experience has been that it's white racists that call blacks racist for pointing out white racism. I don't condemn all whites, because all whites are not racist, corrupt, degenerate or scum. On the other hand, those traits are over-represented in this forum.
And FYI...I just took you off of ignore, to monitor your racist ass.

Racism is inherent in bad atttitude and language. Pejorative words are not the sole definition of racism. Yep, you are racist.

You have had me Off Ignore for sometime, so you are a liar, as well as a racist.

No bitch...I chose to view some of your posts while I had you on ignore, and there is no lying involved. I do what I want, when I want. Lying presupposes responsibility. I have no responsibility when it comes to the irresponsible. Why would I? Fuck you and your horse.
Keeping an eye on you.

Right. Too bad I don't pay attention to white racist trailer trash. I've been called worse by better. LOL

You obviously paid attention to me poet. Not only are you a liar, you a hypocrite, as well as a closet racist.

And what do you think "paying attention" encompasses? Believing your bullshit, as truth, or relevant? LOL.
I counter your bs, and call you out on it, identifying you as a liar and beneath contempt.
Post where I have ever lied. Post my hypocrisy. Post anything identifying me as a racist. I will categorically "shoot them down", point by point. Try me.

So, is this ignore list of yours a lie? I thought your ignore list was permanent? You have never countered me, you have up until last week ignored me because you COULDN'T counter me.

Your hatred of white people is pervasive, poet. There are too many posts of yours to count that regard them as such.

And from 1968 to 1988, with the exception of 1976, cast 54 to 1 electoral votes conservative, for non-Democratic candidates in the national elections. The southern strategy was overwhelmingly successful in national elections, for which it was designed.

"Although Republicans won most presidential elections in Southern states starting in 1964, Democrats controlled nearly every Southern state legislature until the mid-1990s and had a moderate(although not huge) amount of members in state legislatures until 2010. In fact, until 2002, Democrats still had much control over Southern politics. It wasn't until the 1990s that Democratic control gradually collapsed, starting with the elections of 1994, in which Republicans gained control of both houses of Congress, through the rest of the decade.".

Thank you for corroborating my point.

Here's my question, which party has stood for equality over the past 150 years? How does this meld with the current platforms Liberal Democrats advocate today? I leave that for you to decide.

Hey dopey, the two major political parties have switched polarities twice in American history.

Your U.S. history teacher really fucked you.

The current racist trends can be seen in the GOP's souther strategy and the tea bag party.

Where? How are Republicans racist? If you need to see proof of liberal racism, look no further than Jeremiah Wright, idiot. Not all Southern Republicans are/were racist, and you damned well know it.

"Although Republicans won most presidential elections in Southern states starting in 1964, Democrats controlled nearly every Southern state legislature until the mid-1990s and had a moderate(although not huge) amount of members in state legislatures until 2010. In fact, until 2002, Democrats still had much control over Southern politics. It wasn't until the 1990s that Democratic control gradually collapsed, starting with the elections of 1994, in which Republicans gained control of both houses of Congress, through the rest of the decade."

Read, Jake, stop spouting your selective memory at me.
Yes, those conservative Democrats in the South voted for local conservative Democrats. Now, most have switched to republican.

That argument has been put to rest. There are black republicans, by the way, so we can dispense with the "republicans are racist" bullshit.

Sure, there a some blacks who follow Republican philosophy. Look at Allen Keyes. Disowned his gay daughter and tossed her into the street with only the clothes on her back. It was part of his "family values" pledge I'm suspecting.

And that Allen West? The guy is completely coo coo.

Should I keep going?

Herman Cain
B.S., Mathematics, 1967
Morehouse College
Alpha Zeta
Cain was not eligible to attend the University of Georgia because he was black. His family paid for Morehouse through stock received from Coca-Cola President Robert Woodruff—Cain’s father was Woodruff’s chauffeur.

Do you want to know what he said about his participation in Civil Rights?

Should I keep going?

]Although Republicans won most presidential elections in Southern states starting in 1964, Democrats controlled nearly every Southern state legislature until the mid-1990s and had a moderate(although not huge) amount of members in state legislatures until 2010. In fact, until 2002, Democrats still had much control over Southern politics. It wasn't until the 1990s that Democratic control gradually collapsed, starting with the elections of 1994, in which Republicans gained control of both houses of Congress, through the rest of the decade.".

Thank you for corroborating my point.

Thank you for not reading the rest of it.

Although Republicans won most presidential elections in Southern states starting in 1964, Democrats controlled nearly every Southern state legislature until the mid-1990s and had a moderate(although not huge) amount of members in state legislatures until 2010. In fact, until 2002, Democrats still had much control over Southern politics. It wasn't until the 1990s that Democratic control gradually collapsed, starting with the elections of 1994, in which Republicans gained control of both houses of Congress, through the rest of the decade.".

Thank you for corroborating my point. The Southern Strategy was almost immediately successful on the nationa level, which is our discussion point.

We won't allow anyone to move the goal posts.

Last edited:

Sure, there a some blacks who follow Republican philosophy. Look at Allen Keyes. Disowned his gay daughter and tossed her into the street with only the clothes on her back. It was part of his "family values" pledge I'm suspecting.

And that Allen West? The guy is completely coo coo.

Should I keep going?

Herman Cain
B.S., Mathematics, 1967
Morehouse College
Alpha Zeta
Cain was not eligible to attend the University of Georgia because he was black. His family paid for Morehouse through stock received from Coca-Cola President Robert Woodruff—Cain’s father was Woodruff’s chauffeur.

Do you want to know what he said about his participation in Civil Rights?

Should I keep going?

No, because every liberal response to a black republican is "he's coo coo." How utterly childish. Having a moral antipathy against homosexuality is not being racist. I fail to see any examples of racism by republicans in your argument. You really are hopeless. I didn't ask you for minutia, I asked your for concrete proof.

Quiet you.

Was McCain right that Obama was not a Muslim or foreign born, TemplarKormac?

A refusal to answer will be taken as an admission by affirmation of silence that McCain was wrong and that Obama was foreign born and a Muslim.

Although Republicans won most presidential elections in Southern states starting in 1964, Democrats controlled nearly every Southern state legislature until the mid-1990s and had a moderate(although not huge) amount of members in state legislatures until 2010. In fact, until 2002, Democrats still had much control over Southern politics. It wasn't until the 1990s that Democratic control gradually collapsed, starting with the elections of 1994, in which Republicans gained control of both houses of Congress, through the rest of the decade.".

Thank you for corroborating my point. The Southern Strategy was almost immediately successful on the nationa level, which is our discussion point.

We won't allow anyone to move the goal posts.

What point was that? It didn't work on the grassroots level. How is that moving the goalposts or corroborating your point? If it was truly successful, the south would have been dominated by Republican legislatures and governorships. Guess what, they weren't.

I won't allow you to dodge, Jake.

http://www.webcitation.org/mainframe.php

Last edited:

Forum List

Back