🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reap what you sew

Dunno if it applies to the Judicial branch, but "Congress is exempt from the workplace-related laws they make." is a thing.

According to the ACA, if you are eligible to get health care through your employer as a benefit, you are NOT ELIGIBLE to purchase Health Insurance off of the State or Federal Exchanges....

So right now, the supreme Court IS FOLLOWING "OBAMACARE LAWS"....

Changing this as you suggest, would be JUST THE OPPOSITE of making them follow Obamacare laws, but it would be BREAKING obamacare laws on the books....

NO ONE can get health Insurance on the Exchange if their Employer offers the benefit. (with few exceptions)

THUS, according to Obamacare Laws, Rules, and Regs, the Supreme court is ALREADY following Obamacare.

And also, do you REALLY want a Vindictive and Vengeful and Toddler like response from your Political Party as part of what our government Representatives (of ALL THE PEOPLE in this Nation) get paid to do by we the people?

I have never in my life seen such child like and hateful behavior from the Republicans.

They WASTE SO MUCH of our MONEY on their own Political Party's petty political posturing agenda, and get NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL done in Congress...nada, niente, zip, zilch....

Hateful human beings is what they and you who support these tantrum actions are...every one of you!

May God take care of all of you, in the end....after all, Vengeance is His....and I am counting on Him being an entity of His Word. AMEN!

Forum List

Back