Record breaking snow, caused by THE global warming, all over the midwest.

If you knew anything about science you would understand that CO2 is not the greenhouse gas that the environmental wackos claim it to be

Thanks for the laughs, Flash.

Why Carbon Dioxide Is a Greenhouse Gas
There is actually no such thing as a Greenhouse Gas actually since the Earth can radiate excess heat in to space. That is a work of fiction.

In other words, dummy, we aren't in a damn closed Terrarium or Green House with Panes of Glass holding the heat in.

The minute you remove an external heat source from any gas, it will cool, in other words, it does not retain and trap heat like you nut bags try to tell us it does.

CO2 especially does this well and sinks as it cools, and actually pools and flows like water when it does.

Such an amusing tree.

H2O is probably the greatest of all the greenhouse gases. If it weren't for the greenhouse effects of water vapor the earth would be very cold all the time. You see they, the greenhouse gases, absorb energy when the sun is shining and like you said when that energy source is removed, where does the heat they absorb go? Anyone?

Questions, questions questions..........

It radiates in to space moron. Or don't you notice cooler temperatures when the sun goes down, or when in Winter, when the days are shorter, that it's actually fucking colder?

Therefore, CO2 cannot retain and hold in and trap heat in some fictitious "warming cycle."

CO2 is neutral in it's IR Transitive Properties. In other words, it radiates OUT exactly as much IR put IN to it; thus always making it neutral as a molecule regarding IR Retention and Radiance.

CO2 dumps as much IR out as is radiated in to it, therefore it can never have anything to do with a warming climate.

Last edited:
"The minute you remove an external heat source from any gas, it will cool, in other words, it does not retain and trap heat like you nut bags try to tell us it does.

CO2 especially does this well and sinks as it cools, and actually pools and flows like water when it does. That's because it is heavier than what we call "Air"."

Too funny. Nice description of how greenhouse gases (epecailly H2O) dissipates the heat they absorb during the day and warms the atmosphere at night.

"The minute you remove an external heat source from any gas, it will cool, in other words, it does not retain and trap heat like you nut bags try to tell us it does.

CO2 especially does this well and sinks as it cools, and actually pools and flows like water when it does. That's because it is heavier than what we call "Air"."

Too funny. Nice description of how greenhouse gases (epecailly H2O) dissipates the heat they absorb during the day and warms the atmosphere at night.
You don't understand much of anything, and honestly, you are beneath my intellectual and educational level for me to even discuss this with you.

What part of CO2 is a Neutral Molecule with Respect to IR Transitive Properties do you not understand?

Did you know that CO2 is used as a solvent in the Oil cleanup industry? Of course not.

Did you know that you could not have Yogurt, Bread, Muffins, Cupcakes, Bagels, Toast, English Muffins, Beer, Whiskey, Gin, Tequilla, Vodka, Wine, Champagne, Soda, Cheese, Pizza, Sour Cream, Cream Cheese, Apple Cider, Moonshine, and thousands of other foods without CO2?

Exactly what are you nut jobs going to do? Ban Beer?

You don't understand much of anything, and honestly, you are beneath my intellectual and educational level for me to even discuss this with you.

Didn't you just claim "There is actually no such thing as a Greenhouse Gas actually since the Earth can radiate excess heat in to space"

No one is beneath your intellectual level!

Did you know that you could not have Yogurt, Bread, Muffins, Cupcakes, Bagels, Toast, English Muffins, Beer, Whiskey, Gin, Tequilla, Vodka, Wine, Champagne, Soda, Cheese, Pizza, Sour Cream, Cream Cheese, Apple Cider, Moonshine, and thousands of other foods without CO2?

Again none of that increases the % of CO2 in the atmosphere. None.

Thank you for playing another round of the But WHATABOUT Whine game.

You win!

It radiates in to space moron.

It radiates the heat in all directions. Some does radiate into space, just as much heads down toward the earth.

I think it's one of the laws of thermodynamics.
No dip-shit, if CO2 Radiates Heat it absorbed via an External Source (THE SUN) once said external source is removed and CO2 radiates IR in "ALL DIRECTIONS" that then is yet another reason in a long list of reasons it is not the mythological Unicorn called a Green House Gas.

A Green House Gas must ALWAYS Trap IR and be a barrier to IR cooling or radiation. There is NO GAS ON EARTH THAT DOES THIS. CO2 does not do this.

We don't live in a Terrarium, or Greenhouse covered in glass trapping all the air in a closed container. The damn roof on EARTH is open 24-7 and The Earth is constantly leaking IR in to space.

Like I said, go play in the traffic with other Mental Midget Leftist Children. You believe this tripe because you are Ignorant of Science and lack education and training in Science. You know a couple scientific words, but even those you do not understand.

In other words, you don't even understand Global Warming, or The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics which tells you CO2 based Global Warming is IMPOSSIBLE.

You cannot increase the energy or heat in a system unless you introduce External Energy or Heat in to that system.....Entropy Governs all energy-heat transfer.

The only way you get more energy & heat in system like ours would be to increase solar activity.

thermo2.gif

Last edited:

It radiates the heat in all directions. Some does radiate into space, just as much heads down toward the earth.

No dip-shit, if CO2 Radiates Heat it absorbed via an External Source (THE SUN) once said external source is removed and CO2 radiates IR in "ALL DIRECTIONS" that is yet another reason in a long list of reasons it is not the mythological Unicorn called a Green House Gas.

A Green House Gas must ALWAYS Trap IR and be a barrier to IR cooling. There is NO GAS ON EARTH THAT DOES THIS. CO2 does not do this. We don't live in a Terrarium, or Greenhouse covered in glass trapping all the air in a closed container. The damn roof on EARTH is open 24-7 and The Earth is constantly leaking IR in to space.

Like I said, go play in the traffic with other Mental Midget Leftist Children. You believe this tripe because you are Ignorant of Science and lack education and training in Science. You know a couple scientific words, but even those you do not understand.

In other words, you don't even understand Global Warming, or The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics which tells you CO2 based Global Warming is IMPOSSIBLE.

You cannot increase the energy or heat in a system unless you introduce External Energy or Heat in to that system.....Entropy Governs all energy-heat transfer.

The only way you get more energy & heat in system like ours would be to increase solar activity.

thermo2.gif

According to you there are no greenhouse gases. So why does that 2nd law matter at all? Doesn't get any better than that, does it?

Please Explain Entropy to me numb nuts, since you have failed to discuss or refute even one fact I have posted in this entire thread.

I'll even give you a visual again to help you understand what the Hell I am talking about.
Remember YOU, NOT ME, were advocating that THE 2nd LAW of THERMODYNAMICS PROVES GLOBAL WARMING THEORY IS TRUE.

Tick Tock. Tick Tock. We'll be waiting for your answer.

thermo2.gif

-The southwest US hasn't had winter since 2001. In Vegas, we've been playing golf 365 days per year.

- The southwest has been building all of those storms into greater intensity.

-2018 has historical tornadic highs include Dallas; Little Rock, Arkansas; and Jackson, Mississippi.

No dip-shit, if CO2 Radiates Heat it absorbed via an External Source (THE SUN) once said external source is removed and CO2 radiates IR in "ALL DIRECTIONS" that is yet another reason in a long list of reasons it is not the mythological Unicorn called a Green House Gas.

A Green House Gas must ALWAYS Trap IR and be a barrier to IR cooling. There is NO GAS ON EARTH THAT DOES THIS. CO2 does not do this. We don't live in a Terrarium, or Greenhouse covered in glass trapping all the air in a closed container. The damn roof on EARTH is open 24-7 and The Earth is constantly leaking IR in to space.

thermo2.gif

According to you there are no greenhouse gases. So why does that 2nd law matter at all? Doesn't get any better than that, does it?

What the fuck are you talking about? Your question does not even make sense.
You are just trolling, and sidestepping, and trying again to avoid facts, and run away from the discussion of the facts, and doing a poor job of it.

The sun has to pump MORE ENERGY AND HEAT in to the EARTH than We Actually Need. It has to do that because The 2nd Law states that ENTROPY reigns supreme in any system where Energy and Heat are Transfered from one place to another, and in this case it is from The Sun to The Earth.

If Global Warming Nonsense were actually a valid concept, you could fucking heat the planet with a candle theoretically. But we have to heat this Rocky Planet with a damn Thermonuclear Furnace... I.E. The Sun, because of The 2nd Law & Entropy.

This is why you people cannot be reasoned with because you cannot even understand basic scientific law.

thermo2.gif

Please Explain Entropy to me numb nuts, since you have failed to discuss or refute even one fact I have posted in this entire thread.

I'll even give you a visual again to help you understand what the Hell I am talking about.
Remember YOU, NOT ME, were advocating that THE 2nd LAW of THERMODYNAMICS PROVES GLOBAL WARMING THEORY IS TRUE.

Tick Tock. Tick Tock. We'll be waiting for your answer.

thermo2.gif

"Heat generally cannot flow spontaneously from a material at lower temperature to a material at higher temperature."

So if you put something hot next to something cold, the hot thing won't get hotter, and the cold thing won't get colder. That's so obvious that it hardly needs a scientist to say it, we know this from our daily lives. If you put an ice-cube into your drink, the drink doesn't boil!

The skeptic tells us that, because the air, including the greenhouse gasses, is cooler than the surface of the Earth, it cannot warm the Earth. If it did, they say, that means heat would have to flow from cold to hot, in apparent violation of the second law of thermodynamics.

So have climate scientists made an elementary mistake? Of course not! The skeptic is ignoring the fact that the Earth is being warmed by the sun, which makes all the difference.

The second law says nothing about how the heat is produced, only about how it flows between things.

To summarise: Heat from the sun warms the Earth, as heat from your body keeps you warm. The Earth loses heat to space, and your body loses heat to the environment. Greenhouse gases slow down the rate of heat-loss from the surface of the Earth, like a blanket that slows down the rate at which your body loses heat. The result is the same in both cases, the surface of the Earth, or of your body, gets warmer.

The greenhouse effect and the 2nd law of thermodynamics

What is in your head? CO2? You don't understand Science. There is no damn blanket. There is no such thing as a Greenhouse Gas, because there is NO GAS that radiates Heat back to The Earth in One Direction Only. The Earth has to be bombarded with IR and other energies on the spectrum in massive amounts because of how much energy we leak.

We would never have Skin Cancer for instance if Global Warming were true, because we could drastically cut the amount of energy from The Sun we would need to warm the planet.

Like I said, if AGW were true you could theoretically warm the planet with a candle.

We would never have genetic damage via the various radiations the sun bombards us with if Global warming were true.

We wouldn't need a massive and powerful sun like we have if Global warming could keep us warm with it's "blanket"

And you don't even understand IR or it's wavelength and how it heats things from remote locations.

What you have is sophomoric allegories, which is a way to rationalize the irrational. This is what Politicians do, and like I have told you, when you mix certain scientific fields of study with political agendas, Science ceases to be Science, and Politics ceases to be politics, and both are corrupted.

Now, have a nice life. Go spend about 10 years understanding Entropy and basic Scientific Laws and MAYBE the light will come on for you.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a Greenhouse Gas, because there is NO GAS that radiates Heat back to The Earth in One Direction Only.

Recall my previous statement of fact. "It radiates the heat in all directions. Some does radiate into space, just as much heads down toward the earth.

H2O is the most prevalent of all the greenhouse gases. It too absorbs the earths heat and radiates it in all directions.

I can't stand talking to an uneducated man about things above his head, that he is not even willing to try to understand, so I am out of this conversation with Blind Boo, and he is on temporary ignore. I don't have time to teach people who refuse to learn what I have learned in a life time of study. I have tried repeatedly to share what I know with the unwashed masses on The Left, and it always ends the same.

Want to have some fun? Try to discuss Abiotic Oil with a Leftist. They cannot understand that either, and it will drive them absolutely bonkers!

Last edited:
I can't stand talking to an uneducated man about things above his head, that he is not even willing to try to understand, so I am out of this conversation with Blind Boo, and he is on temporary ignore. I don't have time to teach people who refuse to learn what I have learned in a life time of study.

Not the first time you've been busted lying though your twigs pretending to know something you know nothing about. Having to resort to a pussy move like ignore is standard fare for you when you get caught like that isn't it?

Last edited:
I can't stand talking to an uneducated man about things above his head, that he is not even willing to try to understand, so I am out of this conversation with Blind Boo, and he is on temporary ignore. I don't have time to teach people who refuse to learn what I have learned in a life time of study. I have tried repeatedly to share what I know with the unwashed masses on The Left, and it always ends the same.

The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics only applies to an isolated/closed system.

It does not apply with regards to the sun/earth.

Next....

Oh, and abiotic oil is the equivalent of cold fusion...sounds great on paper, but total bunk

The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics only applies to an isolated/closed system.

It does not apply with regards to the sun/earth.

Next....

Oh, and abiotic oil is the equivalent of cold fusion...sounds great on paper, but total bunk

pollution = bad

everyone agrees on that

pollution does not cause climate change, pollution causes dirty air and water which are bad for humans.

fight pollution, stop the bullshit about man made climate change, because there is no such thing.

Forum List

Back