Record breaking snow, caused by THE global warming, all over the midwest.

It's not hard to predict since the earth has had wild climate changes since its inception.

The jet stream determines the temperatures be they high or low and since the jet stream MOVES the temperatures also MOVE depending on where it is.
Warmer earth (specifically oceans) generates that unstable jet stream and causes the weird weather we've been having, like record breaking snow storms in mid April.
It's all cyclical. The earths tilted axis. The earths wobble. Ice sheets that expand & contract. Etc.

We have a VERY limited data set with which to make predictions.
The earths climate has never been completely stable. The Sahara was once tropical for example and that obviously didn't change because of my Dodge Ram.
Pollution is bad obviously but the hysteria the left promotes is ridiculous
You just keep on believing that. I've learned that you deniers can't be taught.
What you've "learned" is irrelevant lol

I learned about green eggs and ham early in life. Have yet to ever see any green eggs and ham.

The earth will continue to spin and man will continue to live on regardless of your hysteria & "learning" lol
That's nice <pats grampa on head> .You just keep on believing, like any cultist.
The laws of physics back me up. Funny to see how far off the deep end you are.
Now dont you have a whale to go save or something? The vandalism isn't going to happen by itself

Warmer earth (specifically oceans) generates that unstable jet stream and causes the weird weather we've been having, like record breaking snow storms in mid April.
It's all cyclical. The earths tilted axis. The earths wobble. Ice sheets that expand & contract. Etc.

The earths climate has never been completely stable. The Sahara was once tropical for example and that obviously didn't change because of my Dodge Ram.

I learned about green eggs and ham early in life. Have yet to ever see any green eggs and ham.

The earth will continue to spin and man will continue to live on regardless of your hysteria & "learning" lol
That's nice <pats grampa on head> .You just keep on believing, like any cultist.
Now dont you have a whale to go save or something? The vandalism isn't going to happen by itself
Lol, sure thing Gramps.

Lol, sure thing Gramps.
At least you're a good sport... +1 lol

Not much being reported by the commie networks with their commie agendas.

You do realize this is exactly the kind of extremes, out of season, weather event the climatologists have been predicting right?

It's not hard to predict since the earth has had wild climate changes since its inception.

The jet stream determines the temperatures be they high or low and since the jet stream MOVES the temperatures also MOVE depending on where it is.

It's Jews, we Jews can't be taught, right?

You do realize this is exactly the kind of extremes, out of season, weather event the climatologists have been predicting right?

I'm not a jew though.

And honestly what were once labels ment to signify heritage are no longer necessary. You are no more a jew than a black American is African. It's time to move past the war inciting labels that serve no other purpose.

I'm not a jew though.

And honestly what were once labels ment to signify heritage are no longer necessary. You are no more a jew than a black American is African. It's time to move past the war inciting labels that serve no other purpose.
I wasn't referring to Conservatives, but referring to Liberalism and how they love to Label and Demonize just like The Nazi Party did. We aren't going to move past anything unless they are called out on it, and shamed by their behavior in to ceasing to doing it.

When a Liberal is calling you a "Denier" he may as well be a Nazi in Nazi Germany accusing you of being a Jew because the sentiment and venom being directed at you is identical now as it was back then. The left is chameleon like in their iterations and reiterations of hate. But The Hate is always there. The Hate is always driving them and inspiring them towards their goals and agendas.

When a Liberal is calling you a "Denier" he is saying that you are and obstacle bloking the advancement of Liberals achieving their agendas.

When a Liberal is calling you a "Denier" he means that you are "less than human."

When a Liberal is calling you a "Denier" he is saying that you are a problem that requires a "Final Solution."

Last edited:
Wavier Jet Stream = Climate Change
Slowing Gulf Stream = Global Warming

Pick a card, any card

cardfan2.jpg

You know that global warming and climate change are the same thing, right?

It is like the difference between calling something a car or an automobile.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Pick a card, any card

cardfan2.jpg

If "global warming" and "climate change" are the "same thing" why did the Cult of Consensus only start using climate change when it was apparent that the only warming was altered data on flawed models?

Last edited:

Pick a card, any card

cardfan2.jpg

If "global warming" and "climate change" are the "same thing" why did the Cult of Concensus only start using climate change when it was apparent tthat the only warming was altered data on flawed models?

The term was changed due to the confusion it was causing among those that understand science about as much as my cat understands coding. These people are are ignorant of science would say things like "Hey, look it is snowing in April, there cannot be global warming" and other really stupid shit like that.

So, the science minded thought "we should help the less fortunate out and change the name to something they would understand better".

Now, clearly they gave those ignorant of science way too much credit and did not realize that they are ignorant by choice and that it was their political ideology that was driving them and nothing would stop them from being ignorant.

Hope that helps!

Pick a card, any card

cardfan2.jpg

If "global warming" and "climate change" are the "same thing" why did the Cult of Concensus only start using climate change when it was apparent tthat the only warming was altered data on flawed models?

The term was changed due to the confusion it was causing among those that understand science about as much as my cat understands coding. These people are are ignorant of science would say things like "Hey, look it is snowing in April, there cannot be global warming" and other really stupid shit like that.

So, the science minded thought "we should help the less fortunate out and change the name to something they would understand better".

Now, clearly they gave those ignorant of science way too much credit and did not realize that they are ignorant by choice and that it was their political ideology that was driving them and nothing would stop them from being ignorant.

Hope that helps!

So there's no warming therefore they invented a catchall phrase that would cover any and all weather condition and STILL have no repeatable lab evidence.

Pick a card, any card

cardfan2.jpg

Hope that helps!

So there's no warming therefore they invented a catchall phrase that would cover any and all weather condition and STILL have no repeatable lab evidence.

Your knowledge level reminds me a lot of my cat.

Question for the libs:

Your goal is to stop humans from polluting the planet, Right?

If not, what is your goal?

Why isn't stopping pollution enough? Why do you need a fake link between pollution and climate in order to fight pollution?

virtually every person on earth would be with you to stop pollution, you don't need the climate narrative to fight pollution.

Or is it really something else? Is your real goal to mandate how everyone else must live? Can you answer honestly?

No, why would you think racist crap like that?

I'm not a jew though.

I wasn't referring to Conservatives, but referring to Liberalism and how they love to Label and Demonize just like The Nazi Party did. We aren't going to move past anything unless they are called out on it, and shamed by their behavior in to ceasing to doing it.

When a Liberal is calling you a "Denier" he may as well be a Nazi in Nazi Germany accusing you of being a Jew because the sentiment and venom being directed at you is identical now as it was back then. The left is chameleon like in their iterations and reiterations of hate. But The Hate is always there. The Hate is always driving them and inspiring them towards their goals and agendas.

When a Liberal is calling you a "Denier" he is saying that you are and obstacle bloking the advancement of Liberals achieving their agendas.

When a Liberal is calling you a "Denier" he means that you are "less than human."

When a Liberal is calling you a "Denier" he is saying that you are a problem that requires a "Final Solution."
Wow, you are reaching pretty hard with that. Climate deniers aren't a subspecies or inferior, they are uneducated and stubborn. They are actually victims of fake news, indoctrinated in falsehoods.

Question for the libs:

Your goal is to stop humans from polluting the planet, Right?

If not, what is your goal?

Why isn't stopping pollution enough? Why do you need a fake link between pollution and climate in order to fight pollution?

virtually every person on earth would be with you to stop pollution, you don't need the climate narrative to fight pollution.

Or is it really something else? Is your real goal to mandate how everyone else must live? Can you answer honestly?
Aren't they the same fight? Isn't the pollution the same? Do you deny all the mercury in fish too?

To those on IGNORE who 1.) Inhumanly call those that disagree with them “Deniers” and 2.) say they only do so because we are Ignorant and Uneducated, I would say that your comments are a case of transference.

If you really did believe anything you say, you’d prove your superior intellect, you’d challenge the facts I presented in posts #77 & 72, and you’d easily defeat all of us Ignorant Savages with your Intellectual, Factual Arguments and Mental Superiority.

Secondly, I graduated Summa Cum Laude with two Science degrees and a 4.0 GPA.

Now, who is Inferior, Uneducated and Fearful of a debate on actual Science?

You are. You and your mindless minions are.

I don’t hate you, I feel tragically sorry for you.

You neither understand Science and you don’t understand Faith and the Foundation for both which was The search for God & Truth.

You are a ship without a rudder, a craft without a compass.

You are blind being led by the blind, and if the blind lead the blind the both shall fall in to the pit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back