Record breaking snow, caused by THE global warming, all over the midwest.

Dummy, air density has nothing to do with it.

Hotter air keeps water molecules moving fast enough to not CONDENSATE. When hot air is cooled condensation occurs because water molecules are slowed and bunch up (see cold beer bottle on a hot day)

Does warm air “hold” more water vapor than cold air?
Thanks, but I've made my point and caught another cult liar in the process.

You've made a FALSE point.

When the air is warmer there is more water molecules staying in the air, more water that can condensate into precipitation. So when you said "Total BS" you were wrong.
Some things are irrefutable if you are capable of being honest. The car thing is irrefutable. These people are nothing if not liars. Of course gasoline and water are different but they are both liquid and both capable of being atomized and both are capable of being suspended in the air.
You're simply wrong.

This is a graphic of water vapor in the atmosphere. Blue is highest concentration and white is lowest.
Note the difference between the equator and the poles.

View attachment 188367
Water Vapor : Global Maps
Stop lying troll, it's a done deal and used everyday. Go play in the freeway.

Prove it, loser.

I agree with it.

Like I said, I'm told coastal cities like New York and Washington DC will soon be under water.

So I do what I can, I drive an SUV and eat a can of baked beans every day.
I'm told coastal cities like New York and Washington DC will soon be under water.

Who tells you these things? Voices? What else do they say?

I would like to say I heard it from reading Dr. Suess, but the media wants us to believe.

Study: global warming related sea level rise poses big threat to Washington, D.C.

So you don't?

Thanks for the link. The one thing that link does not say is that costal cities will soon be underwater. Love it when you fools refute your own lies

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So why did Time Warner move their HQ to the Manhattan waterfront?

They liked the view?

How the fuck am I supposed to know why a company moves their HQ?

Did you know that Time Warner is a leading dispenser of Global Warming propaganda? Odd that they would move to the waterfront

Unsettled-Science-Democrat-Global-Warming-Scam-Lie.jpg

Not much being reported by the commie networks with their commie agendas.

You do realize this is exactly the kind of extremes, out of season, weather event the climatologists have been predicting right?

It's not hard to predict since the earth has had wild climate changes since its inception.

The jet stream determines the temperatures be they high or low and since the jet stream MOVES the temperatures also MOVE depending on where it is.

Warmer earth (specifically oceans) generates that unstable jet stream and causes the weird weather we've been having, like record breaking snow storms in mid April.

It's all cyclical. The earths tilted axis. The earths wobble. Ice sheets that expand & contract. Etc.

We have a VERY limited data set with which to make predictions.
The earths climate has never been completely stable. The Sahara was once tropical for example and that obviously didn't change because of my Dodge Ram.
Pollution is bad obviously but the hysteria the left promotes is ridiculous

I'm told coastal cities like New York and Washington DC will soon be under water.

Who tells you these things? Voices? What else do they say?

I would like to say I heard it from reading Dr. Suess, but the media wants us to believe.

Study: global warming related sea level rise poses big threat to Washington, D.C.

So you don't?

Thanks for the link. The one thing that link does not say is that costal cities will soon be underwater. Love it when you fools refute your own lies

So why did Time Warner move their HQ to the Manhattan waterfront?

They liked the view?

How the fuck am I supposed to know why a company moves their HQ?

Did you know that Time Warner is a leading dispenser of Global Warming propaganda? Odd that they would move to the waterfront

Well not really, since nobody but empty talking heads are claiming that such places are in imminent danger.

You do realize this is exactly the kind of extremes, out of season, weather event the climatologists have been predicting right?

It's not hard to predict since the earth has had wild climate changes since its inception.

The jet stream determines the temperatures be they high or low and since the jet stream MOVES the temperatures also MOVE depending on where it is.

Warmer earth (specifically oceans) generates that unstable jet stream and causes the weird weather we've been having, like record breaking snow storms in mid April.

It's all cyclical. The earths tilted axis. The earths wobble. Ice sheets that expand & contract. Etc.

The earths climate has never been completely stable. The Sahara was once tropical for example and that obviously didn't change because of my Dodge Ram.

Absolutely it's cyclical. They're called seasons.

Yep. There's just no way of knowing when the first day of a season is. :dunno:

Global Warming Discussion with a LibNazi is like playing Dodgeball. The Leftard is constantly scurrying around the gym floor avoiding as many facts as he can, just trying to hang in there before he gets smashed in the face with a red rubber ball. The Truth just hurts sometimes.

Want Proof? Look at how many Leftist completely avoided my post on Scientific Laws, or even a discussion on Relative Humidity.

That looks like it hurts. Does it hurt much?:boo_hoo14:

kickball_face.jpg

So says another empty headed lying denier. Here is what is happening by a real scientist, not some fool on an internet message board.

So says another empty headed lying denier. Here is what is happening by a real scientist, not some fool on an internet message board.

It's all so simple:

Warmer = Global Warming
Cooler = Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat.

It covers all the bases, accounts for every event, has no predictions, no experiments and can never be wrong. Sure, it's not science, but it was never meant to be

You just keep on believing that. I've learned that you deniers can't be taught.

What you've "learned" is irrelevant lol

I learned about green eggs and ham early in life. Have yet to ever see any green eggs and ham.

The earth will continue to spin and man will continue to live on regardless of your hysteria & "learning" lol

Yeap, the snow storms are caused by THE global warming. No wonder there are record blizzards in the Spring. I guess with that logic that we should be expecting blizzard conditions in July?

Yep cause everybody knows it never use to snow in April or May till we had Global Warming n Climate Change. </sarcasm>

But back in the real world. Snow storms and the amount of snow they produce can be effected by the temperature and moisture content of the air. Fact.

What you've "learned" is irrelevant lol

I learned about green eggs and ham early in life. Have yet to ever see any green eggs and ham.

The earth will continue to spin and man will continue to live on regardless of your hysteria & "learning" lol
That's nice <pats grampa on head> .You just keep on believing, like any cultist.

Forum List

Back