Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur

How it works out is.....either one of those two people is a complete idiot.....or a third person wrote the word "******" on the receipt. In which case....we are all complete idiots.

How am I an idiot if someone else wrote it when I already said that it looks like she didn't write it from the poor quality samples of her writing I have seen? Is it remotely possible that the idiot here is you?

Well...clearly I missed that post. Just as I missed the one where you told us that you were a handwriting analyst.

So...let us clarify.

I am saying that I do not know who wrote the word "******" on tht receipt.
You are saying that you do not know who wrote the word "******" on that receipt.

There are a dozen posters who have stated that the girl wrote the word "******" on that receipt, based on their analysis.

You are arguing with me here.

Nah......you are the idiot.

I am saying I know who didn't write it.

You want to pretend that it is possible the customer did write it because that would justify your pretense that you are being fair.

You are the idiot.

Only ignorant people like you make up fantasies and parade them around as facts. You want to convince me then show me a recording of her writing the word or a link to her admitting she did it. I know racist white boys do stuff like this to a woman because they know they would get their ass kicked if they did it to a man. Thats why they have to have a 10 to 1 ratio to handle a real man.

That picture is not a contrived fantasy. THAT IS DIRECT EVIDENCE! Normal people would call that deductive reasoning. You call that fantasy.

You are completely moronic. All you are is a liberal zealot with no real argument. You argue just to argue. Other than your first sentence, you uttered nothing but gibberish. But you are par for the course... a liberal must find racism in everything. EVERYTHING.

Whats contrived fantasy is your wish that you were a handwriting expert. Thats not direct evidence or deductive reasoning. Thats called speculation. The person who signed the receipt is the one that did it. Thats deductive reasoning.

Ha. You are laughable. "The person who signed the receipt is the one who did it"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How am I an idiot if someone else wrote it when I already said that it looks like she didn't write it from the poor quality samples of her writing I have seen? Is it remotely possible that the idiot here is you?

Well...clearly I missed that post. Just as I missed the one where you told us that you were a handwriting analyst.

So...let us clarify.

You are saying that you do not know who wrote the word "******" on that receipt.

There are a dozen posters who have stated that the girl wrote the word "******" on that receipt, based on their analysis.

You want to pretend that it is possible the customer did write it because that would justify your pretense that you are being fair.

You are the idiot.

I am fair. It is not pretense.

You are not certain. Therefore, your expert analysis is useless.

Please....go argue with the assholes who are certain that the waitress wrote it. That would be interesting. You think they will kiss your ass?

Waitress Toni Christina Jenkins writing closely match ****** on the receipt. The light inconsistent pressure, upward sloping word endings, the way she forms most of her characters, etc. Customer Devin Barnes keeps firm stead pressure & stays on the lines. His characters are formed differently than ****** on the receipt.

Waitress Toni Christina Jenkins notes
9766702992_9e71568b3f_o.jpg

Red Lobster Receipt
o-TONI-CHRISTINA-JENKINS-RACIST-RECEIPT-570.jpg

Customer Devin Barnes letter
1378873691_VWQYu1HKT6iOOhoNkj59_devin%20barnes%20statement.jpg

So...let us clarify.

You are the idiot.

Please....go argue with the assholes who are certain that the waitress wrote it. That would be interesting. You think they will kiss your ass?

Thanks for proving me right about who the idiot is.

You are the idiot.

Thanks for proving me right about who the idiot is.

Nope. Nice try. You want the last word? I'll bet you do.

And now both she and the restaurant's owner will be sued.
Good. Bury them both for their negligence.

I wouldn't bother suing her. I doubt she has a pot to piss in. Let alone any money.

We know she has $10,000.

Well then, since she has $10,000, she doesn't really need her job, now does she? On top of that she will be going to jail for fraud. Guess she won't have that $10,000 for long...

REAL OR FRAUD? RED LOBSTER WAITRESS, TONI JENKINS, GOT RACIST INSULT ON RECEIPT BUT SOME DOUBT THE AUTHENTICITY NOTING TWO DIFFERENT STYLES OF HANDWRITING.

"One doubter commented: ‘As a black man, I simply don’t believe this is real. The word ‘none’ has totally different handwriting from the word ‘Ni**er.’ There’s lots of stories lately of people making false accusations of racism or discrimination for attention. I think you should just admit you did this yourself because you were mad he didn’t tip you… This poor man is innocent and I think you are racist against white people.’

One observant poster noted that the two words appeared to be in different handwriting styles with the ‘N’ capitalized on one line, but not on the other. The letter ‘e’ also looked to be different in each of the words."

The "******" e is all smoth curve & laying on it's back. The "none" e starts with a small hook on a flat center line then curves over the top down to the bottom. They are very different.

Last edited:
And that holds any significance how?
The fact that she was not tipped could have been for any number of reasons.
The issue here is the handwriting is not of the customer. That much is certain. Now, either the waitress herself wrote the slur, or she had someone else write it.
The fact that she released the image to the public( her father is a member of the public) in direct violation of company rules and made an issue out of it, tells those with common sense that she is exacting vengeance on the customer for one reason or another. The logical conclusion is that she did not get a tip.

Who told you it was certain the handwriting was not the customers? The only person claiming that is the customer. Go figure. If it was a take out order why would she even expect a tip?

If it was a takeout order? That has been stipulated by her, and the restaurant, yet she still took a photo of the receipt.

I may have taken a picture as well just as a momento. Again if it was a take out order even more reason to not expect a tip.

Waitress Toni Christina Jenkins writing closely match ****** on the receipt. The light inconsistent pressure, upward sloping word endings, the way she forms most of her characters, etc. Customer Devin Barnes keeps firm stead pressure & stays on the lines. His characters are formed differently than ****** on the receipt.

Red Lobster Receipt

If thats Jenkins writing in the photo now I'm convinced she did not write it. Her capital N goes off to the right. The capital N on the receipt comes back to the left. Thats a big break in habit. the customer obviously wrote it because he was too lame to realize no one expects a tip on a take out order.

The jury is still out on this one. The truth will be known, though - but I find it hard to believe that she would put her future in jeopardy over this. Writing the insult herself - she wants to be a nurse, who will have her if she caused this trouble herself?

The jury is still out on this one. The truth will be known, though - but I find it hard to believe that she would put her future in jeopardy over this. Writing the insult herself - she wants to be a nurse, who will have her if she caused this trouble herself?

I don't think young people really think about the future today. It's all about the present. She's already received $10,000 thanks to her picture of the credit card receipt. You think she's not cheering all the way to the bank?

And of course, no one expects to get caught.

I remember when I worked for the government at Boeing, our coffee money kept disappearing. Finally they found out who did it, an Engineer at Boeing. He lost his job over less than $10.00. What an idiot!

I don't think young people really think about the future today. It's all about the present. She's already received $10,000 thanks to her picture of the credit card receipt. You think she's not cheering all the way to the bank?

And of course, no one expects to get caught.

I remember when I worked for the government at Boeing, our coffee money kept disappearing. Finally they found out who did it, an Engineer at Boeing. He lost his job over less than $10.00. What an idiot!

I dunno. She will be found out eventually, so perhaps its best for her to just confess to making the whole thing up. It will be worse for her if she lets it continue.

Red Lobster Receipt

If thats Jenkins writing in the photo now I'm convinced she did not write it. Her capital N goes off to the right. The capital N on the receipt comes back to the left. Thats a big break in habit. the customer obviously wrote it because he was too lame to realize no one expects a tip on a take out order.

It looks to me like the "i" is different as well.

The "i" in "******" is dahsed quite differently than his signature "i", also his handwriten "i"s in his note aren't curved the way the "******" one is.

I'm not saying he is innocent, but it certainly leaves room for doubt. I don't think it can be proved one way or another, it will be a "he said she said" case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back