🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Regardless of your political persuasion, WH is a MESS

President will have to get it under control if your report is correct . As for me , I had breakfast , the immigration deal on vetting fureigners happened a few days ago , the gun ban on Social Security recipients was overturned , iran has been put on notice and same for the 'norks' . The sun came out although its partially cloudy and i'm going to the Butcher shop to buy old fashioned sausage for tonight , wife will pick up my beer . Everything seems ok for today even if your news is true Gary !!

President will have to get it under control if your report is correct . As for me , I had breakfast , the immigration deal on vetting fureigners happened a few days ago , the gun ban on Social Security recipients was overturned , iran has been put on notice and same for the 'norks' . The sun came out although its partially cloudy and i'm going to the Butcher shop to buy old fashioned sausage for tonight , wife will pick up my beer . Everything seems ok for today even if your news is true Gary !!

your coronary arteries are SCREAMING

Distrust in Trump’s White House spurs leaks, confusion

‘Trying to nail down who the leakers are is like trying to count the cockroaches under the couch,’ one longtime Trump adviser says.
Ewww!
They ought to try harder, though. These leaks, confusion and probably some exaggerations and lies included, are just fueling the flames. People are going crazy. It needs to stop. I don't mean real coverage of what the President is doing should stop, but all this behind the scenes "he said this to whom" shit is more harmful than helpful.

‘Trying to nail down who the leakers are is like trying to count the cockroaches under the couch,’ one longtime Trump adviser says.
Every White House has leaks. Why should Trump's be any different?

It makes a flack feel important they have information worth spilling. Human nature. That's not going away any time soon.

That is in no way an indication of internal dissent.

Ewww!
They ought to try harder, though. These leaks, confusion and probably some exaggerations and lies included, are just fueling the flames. People are going crazy. It needs to stop. I don't mean real coverage of what the President is doing should stop, but all this behind the scenes "he said this to whom" shit is more harmful than helpful.

the WH did not cause BERKELY------those snotty kids have been nuts for decades

We've had 8 years of an orderly subversion of the United States by a foreign operative named Barrack Hussein Obama. I'll take a double order of the Trump 'mess', thank you.

Just about every report on these "leaks" has the reporter's spin on it. The allegations of internal dissent are manufactured bullshit.

If a White House staff has a wide variety of opinions, that is a GOOD thing.

I don't want to hear questionable reports about Trump losing his temper with this one or that one on a private phone call. Contrary to what you said about it being "normal," I don't recall that kind of gossip coming up in the news every day or two when Obama was in office.
That's what it is: GOSSIP. And about as believable.

just so they follow the President orders until he can get rid of them then different opinions are fine , see Sally Yates as example !!!

I don't want to hear questionable reports about Trump losing his temper with this one or that one on a private phone call. Contrary to what you said about it being "normal," I don't recall that kind of gossip coming up in the news every day or two when Obama was in office.
I guess you didn't see that bogus story about Obama being snubbed by foreign dignitaries who refused to shake his hand. :)

See if you can tell what is REALLY going on:

I guess you didn't see that bogus story about Obama being snubbed by foreign dignitaries who refused to shake his hand. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------- aw , mrobama bowed to the Saudi king , apologized to the third world , allowed iand helped llegal immigration , allowed and helped immigration of muslim refugee invaders plus much much more bad things for the USA G5000 !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- aw , mrobama bowed to the Saudi king , apologized to the third world , allowed iand helped llegal immigration , allowed and helped immigration of muslim refugee invaders p;us much much more G5000 !!

And he signed an EO banning the Pledge of Allegiance on federal property!

Plus, he's a Kenyan-born founder of ISIS who took the oath of office on the Koo'ran Qu'ren Q2oran Muslim bible. That's the book which experts I know say it says white people are made of peppermint candy!

Last edited:

-------------------------------------------------------------------- aw , mrobama bowed to the Saudi king , apologized to the third world , allowed iand helped llegal immigration , allowed and helped immigration of muslim refugee invaders p;us much much more G5000 !!

yeah, he did-----but he meant well. (really----I am not being sarcastic)

Forum List

Back