🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

religion is just brainwashing

That's because since the beginning man has believed in God

You could not possibly know that. In fact, it seems much more likely (as in, 100% more) that man invented the concept of gods AFTER gaining abilities of sentience and language, which were developments that came after the evolution of homo sapiens.

and continues to do so.

.... in ever decreasing numbers...

Normally I had said to you now only "Vade retro satana" - but let me say in your case this: Your character needs a very great change, if you ever should like not to go to hell. I lost a big part of the people of my families in the holocaust, Nazi. If you enjoy now this to hear, then you know very well how near hell is to you. Do not make a wrong decision now: Start to change your life - that's inevitable.

That's why you hate Jews, because they were the reason for your losses. But not to worry, I'll tell Adolf to save you a seat next to him in Hell. We'll have a grand ol' time!

Okay - brain defect, no brain at all or drugs. What else could excuse your criminal stupidity? To have a chance to go to hell and not to use it seems to be impossible for you.

So what do I have to do to not go to hell? Obey a book?

Let it be to speak with me. You are totally absurde.

So which is better, The Bible or Mein Kampf?

You seem not to understand anything what someone else says to you, Nazi. And you seem not to know that to mock victims of a genocide is in lots of countries of the world not covered from the right of free speech. And you seem also not to know that every communication from Germany with anyone else in the world is under control of secret services since world war 2. So perhaps it could be interesting to know what the secret services of the "five eyes", Germany and Israel know about you. But I don't like to know. I was only the idiot who tried to speak with you - god knows why - and found out that you are nothing else than a brainwashed brainwashing atheist, who has no idea about anything what he is speaking about. I guess if "you" are the future of all mankind then "future" is perhaps only an empty phrase.

Last edited:
To believe not to believe is not a convincing "theology" in my eyes and to see in science a better form of religion or in religion a more worse form of science makes no sense too.

No wonder it makes no sense, as every word of what you just said is absurd. It's not a convincing "theology", because it is not a theology at all. Nor is science a religion. In fact, it is the opposite.

With the last sentence you destroyed what you said before. An anti-religion is a religion - not a natural science. Example: The negation of all values causes in best case only a new structure of values - in worst case for example the value "life" will be negated too, so it will cause only death or even anti-existence, whatever this could be.

Last edited:
... According to the story the angel Gabrielle showed up at Mary's window in the middle of the night with the news that the Holy Spirit decided that she was going to get knocked up and give birth to a special child.

I heard that temple priests took on the name of angels and had a thing for virgins.I also heard that they felt a religious obligation to pass on the holy seed.

but thats just what I heard.

I don't have any idea what you like to say to me. She agreed totally with god. Her free will and his divine spirit were the same. This was possible because she was without any sin.

... but you know and I know that is impossible

Why should it be impossible to be a virgin and to become pregnant? Sounds crazy what you say here. The biology of Mary is by the way not in the center of the birth of Jesus, the Christ. Virgin means anyway only "young, unmarried woman, who is not a girl any longer". First of all it was necessary for Mary to be without sin. Sin allows us not to make fully free decision. And the decision to bear the son of god and to become the mother of god was only able because she had an absolutely free will - and so we know too she was totally without any sin.

it's impossible--that's why

What is impossible? Artificial insemination? Clone reprodcution? A creation ouf of nothing of a complete universe? ... For heavens sake - in which time of history do you live? Even with most stupid methods its in our time easily possible to make evrey virgin to a mother - and in case of mother Mary we speak about a wonder god made. God is the almighty entity who created the whole universe all around you. And you say "impossible"? Nothing is impossible with the help of god. Nevertheless the sex-aspect is not important in this context. Joseph solved with the help of god this collateral psychological problem in one dream in one night. And never again it was a problem for him afterwards.

what about the rising from the dead?

Why "what about"? A rising from the death is a rising from the death. I was once nearly dead after an accident - but the doctor was pretty good, so I survived. I had a dream where I was in a wonderful place and Jesus asked me to go back. I was not very happy about, because of the risk never to come back to this wonderful place where I was and perhaps to have to go to hell, if I will kill someone in this life. I asked Jesus about - but he said to me I have indeed the full risk. Nevertheless I did it - I came back.

the testimony is ridiculous--it's laughable--..they find the body missing???!!!?? and deduce he rose from the dead??!

And it were only women, who gave this testimony. A testimony of women was worth nearly nothing in those days. Yes - it's a very weak testimony - nearly no testimony - and yes - we believe this. You see this correct. I understand very well that this is a big problem for everyone who likes to become a Christian. It's only possible to be inspired from this women when we read this story with our hearts. But then this story shows us this confusing reality and this very astonishing moment of an intuition which leads to this only possible solution. There is no other way. The women were right. It were only women and their testimony was weak, but Peter was the first who understood the spiritual consequences and the mosaic of the life of Jesus became clearer and clearer.

But if you are not able to believe this I'm able to understand it very easy. Who likes to be crazy? But the other question is also existing: Who likes to be normal? And in the end perhaps no one is normal, who is not a little crazy too.

even if it was artificial insemination

I never said this. I 'said' you use the word "impossible" without to think.

--that would mean jesus was not god's son--but someone else's !!!
where's the '''testimony'' [ :laugh::laugh::laugh: ] of insemination in that era?

AND that's not what the bible said what happened--is it?

It's for me personally completely unimportant how mother Mary became physically the mother of god. Perhaps a unicorn was the messenger between reality and transcendence - perhaps the star ship Arch under Captain Noah brought the 3 holy kings of wisdom from the Andromeda galaxy and ...

des_mitteltafel.jpg

subtitles in German, English, French, Spanish (3x), Portuguese (2x), Russian, Chinese.

Last edited:
... but you know and I know that is impossible

Why should it be impossible to be a virgin and to become pregnant? Sounds crazy what you say here. The biology of Mary is by the way not in the center of the birth of Jesus, the Christ. Virgin means anyway only "young, unmarried woman, who is not a girl any longer". First of all it was necessary for Mary to be without sin. Sin allows us not to make fully free decision. And the decision to bear the son of god and to become the mother of god was only able because she had an absolutely free will - and so we know too she was totally without any sin.

it's impossible--that's why

What is impossible? Artificial insemination? Clone reprodcution? A creation ouf of nothing of a complete universe? ... For heavens sake - in which time of history do you live? Even with most stupid methods its in our time easily possible to make evrey virgin to a mother - and in case of mother Mary we speak about a wonder god made. God is the almighty entity who created the whole universe all around you. And you say "impossible"? Nothing is impossible with the help of god. Nevertheless the sex-aspect is not important in this context. Joseph solved with the help of god this collateral psychological problem in one dream in one night. And never again it was a problem for him afterwards.

what about the rising from the dead?

Why "what about"? A rising from the death is a rising from the death. I was once nearly dead after an accident - but the doctor was pretty good, so I survived. I had a dream where I was in a wonderful place and Jesus asked me to go back. I was not very happy about, because of the risk never to come back to this wonderful place where I was and perhaps to have to go to hell, if I will kill someone in this life. I asked Jesus about - but he said to me I have indeed the full risk. Nevertheless I did it - I came back.

the testimony is ridiculous--it's laughable--..they find the body missing???!!!?? and deduce he rose from the dead??!

And it were only women, who gave this testimony. A testimony of women was worth nearly nothing in those days. Yes - it's a very weak testimony - nearly no testimony - and yes - we believe this. You see this correct. I understand very well that this is a big problem for everyone who likes to become a Christian. It's only possible to be inspired from this women when we read this story with our hearts. But then this story shows us this confusing reality and this very astonishing moment of an intuition which leads to this only possible solution. There is no other way. The women were right. It were only women and their testimony was weak, but Peter was the first who understood the spiritual consequences and the mosaic of the life of Jesus became clearer and clearer.

But if you are not able to believe this I'm able to understand it very easy. Who likes to be crazy? But the other question is also existing: Who likes to be normal? And in the end perhaps no one is normal, who is not a little crazy too.

even if it was artificial insemination

I never said this. I 'said' you use the word "impossible" without to think.

--that would mean jesus was not god's son--but someone else's !!!
where's the '''testimony'' [ :laugh::laugh::laugh: ] of insemination in that era?

AND that's not what the bible said what happened--is it?

It's for me personally completely unimportant how mother Mary became physically the mother of god. Perhaps a unicorn was the messenger between reality and transcendence - perhaps the star ship Arch under Captain Noah brought the 3 holy kings of wisdom from the Andromeda galaxy and ...

des_mitteltafel.jpg

subtitles in German, English, French, Spanish (3x), Portuguese (2x), Russian, Chinese.

so then jesus was not the son of god?

You could not possibly know that. In fact, it seems much more likely (as in, 100% more) that man invented the concept of gods AFTER gaining abilities of sentience and language, which were developments that came after the evolution of homo sapiens.

and continues to do so.

How can you not know that? We are hardwired to worship.

and continues to do so.

it's like exploration--humans feel a need to do ''something''--read, explore, watch tv, ....need to keep the mind occupied
but not necessary for life

and continues to do so.

it's like exploration--humans feel a need to do ''something''--read, explore, watch tv, ....need to keep the mind occupied
If it were not necessary for life then you have just undone the entire concept of natural selection.

and continues to do so.

If it were not necessary for life then you have just undone the entire concept of natural selection.
?

and continues to do so.

?
If religion were not necessary for life then you have just undone the entire concept of natural selection.

An anti-religion is a religion - not a natural science

That's the ignoring part. I said much more.

What the he'll

That's the amusing part of your message.

are you even talking about....science is not a natural science?

That's the typical "don't be shy to be a fool"-part, or the "say something whatever it is"-part.

You said "Science is an opposite of religion". I corrected this mistake. Opposite is "Anti" so I said "Science is not an anti-religion" and "Anti-religion has perhaps different values (anti-values) but this changes not the structure, so an anti-religion is like a religion too. (=> And because science is not a religion, so science is also not able to be the opposite).

Gibberish.

No. You speak gibberish, not so I.

Science doesn't concern itself with religion.

And also not with atheism, because atheism is a spiritual belief too.

Last edited:
Science is an opposite of religion". I corrected this mistake

And you were 100% wrong. Being desperate to somehow place your magical nonsense on the same shelf as actual knowledge, and being completely unable to elevate your magical nonsense above the status of magical nonsense, you are left with no choice but to attempt to drag evidence-based, empirical methods and knowledge down into the muck where your magical nonsense resides.

It won't work. It has never worked and will never work. So stop wasting your time.

The way to be right with God in every religion is by earning your way. It is based on works, not grace. Christianity is different from every religion in this aspect: all other religions (including Mormonism, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism) state that you must earn the right to be reconciled with God. It is by what you do in this life (good deeds or bad deeds) that determines your eternal destiny. Christianity is completely different from this. It is not religion.

Agree or not?

(taken off the site Why Christianity is NOT a Religion)

....all the Catholics I know, including my father's family, grew up Catholic
since they were babies, their parents took them to church and school where they were taught, from their earliest childhood--about Catholicism
...this is like brainwashing kids to believe in ''something''
..sure, they ask them if they want to ''renounce satan, follow jesus, etc--later!--but even this is ''forced'' on them
isn't this the way most religions are?

if I were born in Indonesia, chances are very, very great I would not be Catholic--but Islamic---
My mom was an avowed atheist and made no bones about it.

I'm a Southern Baptist.

So no, it's not brainwashing.

All throughout history, people have been trying to appease the gods (or nature as I believe). Anything from sacrificial offerings to burning people who they thought were "possessed" by devils. All kinds of crazy things.

Forum List

Back