Remember "kill a cop"?

GTY_ferguson_damage_burned_cars_ll_141125_16x9_992.jpg
Here's what I won't forget...

141125-ferguson-fire-318a_eb2ca001325ebbfa64b8f00725eb6536.jpg
635524667936911148-GTY-459543186-69000194.JPG
quiktrip_ferguson.jpg

True or not.....im just fine with using propaganda to defeat things that threaten the greatness and stability of this nation.

Cop hating radicals and Islamic terrorists are the most ddangerous inside our borders. Defeat them

I won't support any "news" outlet that deliberately edits the "news" in order to distort it and slant it. To whatever extent the story in the OP is accurate, that's a disgrace.

That said, it's not as though the race-baiting race peddlers and their tawdry progeny have not called for killing cops. There are many examples of such shit readily available with no distortion or editing involved.

Your entire cause is based on a lie.
Blacks kill twice as many whites per year
Black on black murders are 93% of 50% of all murders in this country...2,400.

You're destroying out of a lie. Of course, within your tiny little mind you feel you're right.
Whites kill other whites 87% of the time, no thread by you in infra-white genocide; wonder why???

Whites rape more victims as any other racial group, no thread by you on this issue...wonder why???

Oh yeah, it doesn't fit the narrative.
Carry On.

as usual, they'll take the side of criminals instead of the citizens these protesting are INTRUDING ON

Remember the rally in Washington, D.C, where Al Sharpton was present, and RWNJ racists in USMB went all apeshit crazy over a FOX segment that claimed that the protesters were saying "kill a cop"?

Well, we now know it was a lie. It was deceptive editing of the most perfide kind possible. A local FOX affiliate (Baltimore 45) did it.

Unfortunately for FOX, CSPAN recorded the entire thing as well:

THAT is what was chanted:

“We won’t stop. We can’t stop. Until the killer cops. Are in cell blocks.”

But FOX 45 reported:

"We won't stop, we won't stop, so kill a cop".

But as you can see, that was a lie. In fact, FOX took it's video from CSPAN and did a voiceover of the chant - the one that never existed in this form, and then, they also edited that woman's words, likely with a program like Audacity or the like.

Go listen to and watch BOTH broadcasts. Remember, both are of the very same woman, same time-frame.

So, this is yellow journalism at it's best and criminal activity at it's worst.

But wait, the Right wants to blame the cop killer from NY on the rally people and on Al Sharpton and on Mayor DeBlasio. But who actually created this chant that never existed?

FOX NEWS.

FOX NEWS, for it's deliberate lie, is FAR more guilty of settting a chain of events in action that possibly led to the murder of those two white cops than anything those protesters or Al Sharpton said. And I am personally no friend of Al Sharpton at all, but on this one, he's not the culprit. FOX NEWS is.

When the fucked up RWNJs of USMB all went ballistic on MANY threads about this, I warned at least twice that the garbled video from FOX could have been tampered with. And now, we know, it was. Just as I suspected. There were other video segments also shown, from high above, and the chanting was also deliberately muffled. That's what happens when you edit something and the use DOLBY NR to smooth over the rought edges.

So, racists, go fuck yourselves. Once again, you have been outwitted by the facts. At the end of the day, the facts always win. It may take a while to get there, but they do win out.

Derideo_Te Mertex LoneLaugher Carla_Danger Wolfsister77 Pogo - just to name some people who might be interested in lambasting the Right for it's deliberate lies.

Granted that this is an affiliate, Fox tells the truth only 18% of the time.

Statements made on FOX

Click on the ruling to see all of the statements made on FOX.

AND

More Fox lies here.

Lucky for fux, gullible RWs eat this shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

as usual, they'll take the side of criminals instead of the citizens these protesting are INTRUDING ON
As usual, you'll ignore a blatant lie used to demonize a group of people that said no such thing....

If it helps the good guys win...I dont care.

We needed propaganda to defeat Germany and Japan also.

Domestic and islamic radicals are this generations nazis.

As usual, you'll ignore a blatant lie used to demonize a group of people that said no such thing....

If it helps the good guys win...I dont care.

We needed propaganda to defeat Germany and Japan also.

Domestic and islamic radicals are this generations nazis.

Good for you.

That's a brand new reason to be stupid and gullible.

I don't give two shits about those group of people. they aren't anything now but PEST. And I'd bet the Majority of the citizens having to deal with their antics feel the same

But you all don't care about the everyday Joe and Jill six pack lives being disrupted by these idiots in the OWS

I hafta say, I'm impressed. We all know that fascist, rabid, racist RWs are dumber than normal people but here we see them actually admitting it.

Proves that they really are willfully ignorant because it serves their fascist, racist agenda.

I don't give two shits about those group of people. they aren't anything now but PEST. And I'd bet the Majority of the citizens having to deal with their antics feel the same

But you all don't care about the everyday Joe and Jill six pack lives being disrupted by these idiots in the OWS
This is your justification for a "news" organization putting out an inflammatory lie over the air waves and cable...how pathetic.

Forum List

Back