Remember the outrage over gay wedding cakes? Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake

Should bakers be forced to sell cakes for issues they don't like?

• Yes - unless of course it's a Republican issue.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • They should only be forced to comply with the liberal agenda.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the day when a kid is denied a designed cake of the president of the United States. Forget the business absurdity of this, but how does a Snowflake explain to their friends, family and kids that they didn't have the courage to make a cake of a politician they didn't like, never less their president?

Let's hope when a life and death situation arises, your only hope of being saved doesn't rest on the shoulders of such a creampuff Snowflake baker.

If I were the kids parents, I would have the cake made by someone with the, gasp, "courage", to make such a cake and then stand a few feet from his business and offer free cake to passerbyers while advertising the place that designed it.
Your last paragraph makes sense. I'm sure that is the mindset of the parent who used the special occasion of her sons 9 th birthday to make a political statement at the expense of her own child. As a father who has raised sons and daughters I can say with absolute confidence a 9 year old could care less about who the president is or what their politics are. They want a cake recognizing them, along with ice cream for them self and their friends. That parent has psychological issues that makes me worry for that child's well being.

No social events of any kind are covered, that would include birthdays and weddings.

So you think that DJ's that do weddings have the right to only do wedding between white people?

Yes. I also believe that a DJ that does weddings has the right to only do weddings between blacks, faggots, or any other situation of his/her choosing.

If a baker can refuse to do a cake because he/she doesn't like the theme of the cake, a baker should be able to refuse to do one for two homos.

There is no law that defines what themes can be required or not required for cake decoration. If I am mistaken, then please state the law that regulates themes. There is a law that you can't refuse to bake a cake for someone based on their sexual orientation.

Refusing to bake a cake is refusing to bake a cake.

Can't slip anything past you. Refusing to bake a cake based on the customer's sexual orientation is breaking the law.

Apparently some faggot has slipped something in you. Perhaps that's why you support 2nd class folks.

Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake for 9-year-old boy: Report

and?

I'm pretty sure trump freaks aren't a protected class.

I'm pretty sure that faggots being a protected class make then 2nd class.

I'm sure that you are wrong about a lot of things. That one included.

Not in this case, faggot lover. If you don't have the good sense to choose the opposite sex, you deserve the classification.

I dont think "political affiliation" is covered in state PA laws. Of course, there shouldnt be any and ANYONE should be able to get denied service at any time.

So you think that DJ's that do weddings have the right to only do wedding between white people?

Yes. I also believe that a DJ that does weddings has the right to only do weddings between blacks, faggots, or any other situation of his/her choosing.

If a baker can refuse to do a cake because he/she doesn't like the theme of the cake, a baker should be able to refuse to do one for two homos.

There is no law that defines what themes can be required or not required for cake decoration. If I am mistaken, then please state the law that regulates themes. There is a law that you can't refuse to bake a cake for someone based on their sexual orientation.

Can't slip anything past you. Refusing to bake a cake based on the customer's sexual orientation is breaking the law.

Apparently some faggot has slipped something in you. Perhaps that's why you support 2nd class folks.

Obviously, you think your opinion is worth something. Perhaps it is to some.

and?

Not in this case, faggot lover. If you don't have the good sense to choose the opposite sex, you deserve the classification.

If you say so.

Obviously, you think your opinion is worth something. Perhaps it is to some.

Those that matter. Since you don't think so, it proves, like the 2nd class faggots, you don't matter. In fact, you don't count up to the level of shit in a ******'s back yard.

and?

If you say so.

I know so. You should learn if you're capable, BOY.

and?

Why shouldn't they be?

The protected class concept was born of actual economic and political discrimination due to Jim Crow laws in Southern States after the Redeemers came to power. It was a sledgehammer solution to a specific problem.

What progressives did is take that solution and applied to to any group of people they think are disadvantaged, regardless of the actual economic and political harm being done to them. This is patently wrong and unfair.

and?

Why shouldn't they be?

The protected class concept was born of actual economic and political discrimination due to Jim Crow laws in Southern States after the Redeemers came to power. It was a sledgehammer solution to a specific problem.

What progressives did is take that solution and applied to to any group of people they think are disadvantaged, regardless of the actual economic and political harm being done to them. This is patently wrong and unfair.

You are free to try to have the law changed. I doubt you can do that by sitting behind that keyboard.

So...the mom said she couldn't find ANYONE willing to do it. Can we get that verified, please?
That's not the issue here.
As with the same-sex marriage bakery issue......the plaintiffs knew the bakery was Christian owned and they sued even though they knew of bakeries that would make a cake for them. Instead they chose to force a specific business to go against their religious beliefs.

So...the mom said she couldn't find ANYONE willing to do it. Can we get that verified, please?
As with the same-sex marriage bakery issue......the plaintiffs knew the bakery was Christian owned and they sued even though they knew of bakeries that would make a cake for them. Instead they chose to force a specific business to go against their religious beliefs.

What a shame. That's just like when all those black people unfairly caused all that trouble for restaurants even though they knew of restaurants that would serve blacks if they would just come to the back door. Instead, they forced specific businesses to go against their deeply held beliefs.

and?

Why shouldn't they be?

You are free to try to have the law changed. I doubt you can do that by sitting behind that keyboard.

he's still bitter that gay people can get married and can't be harassed by homophobes

and?

faggot lover?

you must be very insecure about the fact that you're gay.

otherwise you wouldn't give a rat's patoot what other people do.

seek help

No social events of any kind are covered, that would include birthdays and weddings.

/
What is a "pro-trump" birthday cake?
/----/ The article didn't say but I assume it's on the line of "Thank your Mr. President"

you have zero basis for that assumption except for your own trumplunacy
/---/ I assumed a pro Trump cake would have a pro Trump message like Thank you. So what is your assumption and please include the basis for it.

and?

If you say so.

I know so. You should learn if you're capable, BOY.

you should probably worry about your own low IQ before you worry about other people's educations.

BOY.

:rofl:

What a shame. That's just like when all those black people unfairly caused all that trouble for restaurants even though they knew of restaurants that would serve blacks if they would just come to the back door. Instead, they forced specific businesses to go against their deeply held beliefs.
No.... Jim Crow was totally different. By law Blacks were only allowed to use specific bathrooms and go into specific businesses. There is no law that states Trump supporters can be banned from purchasing any goods and services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back