Remember What The Democrats And The Deep State Did To Us

mine almost was. you may have noticed that nurses are still in short supply, but at that time my hospital was losing nurses to the disease.

does the government, under your philosophy, have a role in public health?

How many medical professionals died overall? I guess masking didn't work for them.

It has a role, but the problem is politics trumps (lol) science, statistics, and reason.

Fact. They did.

FDA APPROVED THIS.
No, they didn't, dumbass. Thalidomide was never approved in the USA. The FDA refused to allow it to be marketed, saying that more studies were needed.

That is, the FDA saved us. Sweet Jeebus, did you ever lie big there. That will earn you some big brownie points in your cult.

we saved the lives of millions of americans and we still need your help to put this horror back into the bottle,. what is wrong with you people that you believe some telequack instead of your own doctor?
Nothing the dud ever posts is credible but he loves is twitter feeds.

No, they didn't, dumbass. Thalidomide was never approved in the USA. The FDA refused to allow it to be marketed, saying that more studies were needed.

That is, the FDA saved us. Sweet Jeebus, did you ever lie big there. That will earn you some big brownie points in your cult.

thanks. i have seen thalidomide survivors in the philopines, but never in the usa. thanks again fda!

That's a lie. The FDA approved Thalidomide in 1998.

In July 1998, the FDA approved the marketing of thalidomide, and today the drug is used to treat inflammation associated with leprosy and also acts as a chemotherapeutic agent for patients with cancer of the plasma cells in bone marrow (multiple myeloma). Thalidomide is available through the US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, headquartered in Washington, DC.

Forget what? That you were selfish, whiny little bitches for how long now? Whether you like it or not, those vaccines saved millions from death..worldwide. As I said from the outset, the virus is a crapshoot and despite all the right wing blather, there was no downside to getting the vaccine. I know two people who are alive today because they got it. The Internet is littered with sites that chronicle the opinions of the anti-vaxx people who got the virus..and are no longer here to talk about it.

Don't worry, when the time comes to cast that vote in 2024..we won't forget who put the country in this position.

You're explaining, because you have lost this one.

How much spike protein you got swimming around in your veins btw? Two shots? Four? Five?

Forum List

Back