reperations for slavery in ca

You'll figure out a way.
That's because you're perspective is one of a thief, like most racist whites. I'm gladly pay taxes for reparations because it's the just thing to do. It's what Black Americans and their families are owed for America's centuries of exploitation, terrorism and discrimination.

Blacks in California have been stealing for a year now left and right. I'd say they have their reparations already.

That's because you're perspective is one of a thief, like most racist whites. I'm gladly pay taxes for reparations because it's the just thing to do. It's what Black Americans and their families are owed for America's centuries of exploitation, terrorism and discrimination.

How much you paid so far? :auiqs.jpg:

How much you paid so far? :auiqs.jpg:
Of course the idea of Black Americans ever receiving justice for the mistreatment they've suffered by this country and its citizens is a laughing matter to you. That's because you're a racist. That justice is coming whether you like it or not.

Fuck that and fuck you. You're just another lazy porch monkey who can't get what he wants on his own.

My CFO is a black gentleman; he's a bit older than I. He did a stint in the Army, then got out and went to college on the GI Bill. He supported himself all through college by working two jobs. He graduated magna cum laude from from Florida State University. When I hired him, he assured me that he would be the hardest working employee I have.

And he is.

See, the difference between a black man like Michael and a worthless negro like yourself is that Mike welcomes a challenge. He loves to work hard. I've lost count of the number of times I've gone home at the end of the day and Mike's still in his office. He enjoys actually working for what he has; a lovely wife and two beautiful kids. His kids are in college (go 'Noles!) and are making their father proud. Like their Dad, they're supporting themselves (he's always there to help if need be, though, as his parents were). He's got a smokin' sweet Benz and a 6,200 square foot house in Ponte Vedra, and he's worked his ass off for all of it.

The very idea of reparations disgusts him.

The simple reality is that you'll never have anything like that because you're not worth it...

Lol...

More fanfiction from the cuck with his head in the clouds. When are you going to come up with a real strategy for victory, Soy Boy?
Victory?

Is that what you want?

Well then guess what boy, you better tell your people to start going to school.

Dude, I've already won. I have two beautiful children who love me. And they're both smarter than me. There's nothing more I need to do.

Victory?

Is that what you want?

Well then guess what boy, you better tell your people to start going to school.

Dude, I've already won. I have two beautiful children who love me. And they're both smarter than me. There's nothing more I need to do.
Is being smarter than you really that much of an accomplishment? 😄 Are these grade school kids we're talking about because I'm not sure I'd even find that impressive.

FYIRtULXgAUYJbR

Forum List

Back