Report: FBI says no direct ties between Russia, Donald Trump's campaign

Donald Trump is an agent of Vladimir Putin

Hey, moron........I bet you cannot find ONE post on here that states EXACTLY that Trump "is an agent of Putin".......

It may be time for you to go to bed.

"I bet you cannot find ONE post on here that states EXACTLY that Trump "is an agent of Putin"

Well here's five for starters, there are many more.

The first is an entire thread full of Leftist fools frothing at the mouth with their lunatic Conspiracy Theory.

Putin has an agent in the US, Trump

Is Trump a Russian Manchurian Candidate?

Is Trump a patsy of Putin?

Trump violates the Espionage Act of 1917!
Funny, my links came from the CIA.

Have you recovered from your, whatever it was or are you still melting down? The OP :uhoh3:

Does this election mean Republicans will finally stop denying and be proud of their innate racism?

What you got next regressives?

Late Monday, The New York Times reported that the FBI spent several months over the summer investigating Russia’s potential meddling in the U.S. election and found no direct link to Trump. The report said law enforcement officials examined ties between Trump’s business and a Russian bank. They also looked at former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s long relationship with pro-Russian officials in Ukraine.

Hillary was correct in the debate...Trump would be a total puppet for Russia. His constant praise of Putin is disturbing to me as an American. Trump is definitely not the Commander-in-Chief I want trying to keep Putin in check. I think Trump would just turn a blind eye to anything that Russia does.

But you racist Repugs only care about controlling the levers of power, you don't actually care about what's best for this country.

Hey, moron........I bet you cannot find ONE post on here that states EXACTLY that Trump "is an agent of Putin".......

"I bet you cannot find ONE post on here that states EXACTLY that Trump "is an agent of Putin"

The first is an entire thread full of Leftist fools frothing at the mouth with their lunatic Conspiracy Theory.

Straight from Langley, huh? :badgrin:

Late Monday, The New York Times reported that the FBI spent several months over the summer investigating Russia’s potential meddling in the U.S. election and found no direct link to Trump. The report said law enforcement officials examined ties between Trump’s business and a Russian bank. They also looked at former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s long relationship with pro-Russian officials in Ukraine.

Hillary was correct in the debate...Trump would be a total puppet for Russia. His constant praise of Putin is disturbing to me as an American. Trump is definitely not the Commander-in-Chief I want trying to keep Putin in check. I think Trump would just turn a blind eye to anything that Russia does.

But you racist Repugs only care about controlling the levers of power, you don't actually care about what's best for this country.

Do you ever get tired of being so wrong so often? You're running your mouth with talking points and zero proof.

Do you ever get tired of being so wrong so often? You're running your mouth with talking points and zero proof.

I told you why I disagree and you ain't got the intellectual guns to refute what I said. Deep down, you don't trust Trump to deal with Putin, either.

So kindly shut the fuck up, traitor.

The FBI says it.
The NY Times said it.
Liberals on this board have posted links to articles declaring it WHILE falsely claiming there is a connection.

Desperate Libs won't / can't let it go.
I never heard anyone say a direct tie between these 2 crooks or their corrupt business worlds. They're smart crooks lol...Putin has already sabotaged Hill's campaign except in dupe world...
What if the FBI has been giving assange these emails?
That's out there. It's even on the Drudge Report.

Straight from Langley, huh? :badgrin:

The American nation had better hope not, poor rdean must be like this already :eek-52:

tumblr_mqem4qTG9T1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

I told you why I disagree and you ain't got the intellectual guns to refute what I said. Deep down, you don't trust Trump to deal with Putin, either.

So kindly shut the fuck up, traitor.

Disagree with what, the conclusion of the FBI? Everything else was regressive talking points, your opinions and desires, which no one gives a shit about. So run along keyboard tough guy and maybe momma will let you have a snack before bed time.

]

But Trump is Putin thug puppet. That's not conspiracy theory.

]

But Trump is Putin thug puppet. That's not conspiracy theory.

"But Trump is Putin thug puppet. That's not conspiracy theory."

Unless you or anyone else can 100% prove this, it's a Conspiracy Theory.

Yet during those several months, they never made their investigation public. I suspect that might have had an unfair effect on his campaign. It's a shame that they decided to throw their ethics out the window at this point.

Yet during those several months, they never made their investigation public. I suspect that might have had an unfair effect on his campaign. It's a shame that they decided to throw their ethics out the window at this point.

Yeah, Comey keeping his promise to congress was a real bitch. Imagine what people would have said had he said nothing and the hildabitch was secretly indicted a week after the election. Screams of a FBI cover up would be deafening. That would have destroyed any remaining FBI credibility. Comey really didn't have a choice.

I think it would be prudent to wait for the FBI to make that announcement, because you know they won't release this kind of information this close to an election. RIGHT? Now you Trumpet's have a few other things you should be concerned about.

While we have the Reich wing having celebrations over Comey's unprecendented announcement that he has "found" more emails 11 days before an election. An announcement that clearly has broken long time DOJ protocol and the Hatch Act of 1939. I will take more Huma Albien's (Clinton's aids) emails, which are more than likely duplicates of what the FBI has already seen, over what is coming down on Trump.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/u...prod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share
Hatch Act of 1939 - Wikipedia
Clinton campaign accuses FBI of 'blatant double standard' - CNNPolitics.com
Michael Mukasey, Alberto Gonzales, Eric Holder rip FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com
Even Republicans—including Karl Rove!—are slamming Comey for interfering in the election

So you Trumpet's can have:

14937173_10154641332692052_8123645272481461957_n.jpg

You Take Trump University, where this woman is certain to be the 1st witness for the plaintiff.

Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam, by Ian Tuttle, National Review
Judge Curiel Rules Trump Must Face Trial for Racketeering in Trump University Suit

You take the 1994 rape case.
Federal Judge Orders The Child Rape Case Against Trump To Move Forward

You can take those 3500 civil action law suits that Trump is involved with, many involving small business contractors that were never paid by Trump for work completed.
USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

You can also take this current FBI investigation into Trump's ties with Russia.
October Surprise: ABC Uncovers "Millions" of Payments From Russia To Trump
Democrats ask the FBI to investigate Trump advisers’ Russia ties

You can take the New York Attorney General's office who recently issued a Cease & Desist order on the Trump foundation. They actually have 2 cancelled checks totaling $258,000.00 in charitable donations that Trump used to settle non related legal claims, and pay for 2 full sized portraits of himself.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/trump-foundation-money.html?_r=0
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

You really couldn't have found a worse candidate, than Donald Trump, if you had gone out on a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one.

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!
The FBI's Nothing Burger

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

I think it would be prudent to wait for the FBI to make that announcement, because you know they won't release this kind of information this close to an election. RIGHT? Now you Trumpet's have a few other things you should be concerned about.

While we have the Reich wing having celebrations over Comey's unprecendented announcement that he has "found" more emails 11 days before an election. An announcement that clearly has broken long time DOJ protocol and the Hatch Act of 1939. I will take more Huma Albien's (Clinton's aids) emails, which are more than likely duplicates of what the FBI has already seen, over what is coming down on Trump.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/u...prod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share
Michael Mukasey, Alberto Gonzales, Eric Holder rip FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com
Even Republicans—including Karl Rove!—are slamming Comey for interfering in the election

You Take Trump University, where this woman is certain to be the 1st witness for the plaintiff.

Judge Curiel Rules Trump Must Face Trial for Racketeering in Trump University Suit

You can take those 3500 civil action law suits that Trump is involved with, many involving small business contractors that were never paid by Trump for work completed.

You can take the New York Attorney General's office who recently issued a Cease & Desist order on the Trump foundation. They actually have 2 cancelled checks totaling $258,000.00 in charitable donations that Trump used to settle non related legal claims, and pay for 2 full sized portraits of himself.
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

You really couldn't have found a worse candidate, than Donald Trump, if you had gone out on a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one.

The FBI's Nothing Burger

Poor baby. :itsok: Need a tissue?

BTW, Comey didn't violate the Hatch act, he released nothing publicly.

The FBI's Nothing Burger

No Comey shows INTENT in this email. Comey made a statement to his aids via "email" when he was questioned about his motive for doing this 11 day prior to a National election. that stated:

"Of course, we don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed. "I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record."The last sentence being intent on intervening into a National Election to inform the American public, thereby in an effort to sway a National Election.
Read the Letter James Comey Sent to FBI Employees Explaining Clinton Email Decisio
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

His goose is COOKED. Basically everything he has been looking for in Hillary Clinton's emails over the past year, Comey did with one letter, and one email--LOL He was warned, ignored it, then he shows an email of INTENT. In violation of long standing protocol of the DOJ and the Hatch Act of 1939.

Last edited:

Yeah, Comey keeping his promise to congress was a real bitch. Imagine what people would have said had he said nothing and the hildabitch was secretly indicted a week after the election. Screams of a FBI cover up would be deafening. That would have destroyed any remaining FBI credibility. Comey really didn't have a choice.

They would have said Trump followed all the guidelines that he should have followed, and that he didn't break the Hatch Act.

The FBI's Nothing Burger

No Comey shows INTENT in this email. Comey made a statement to his aids via "email" when he was questioned about his motive for doing this 11 day prior to a National election. that stated:

"Of course, we don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed. "I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record."The last sentence being intent on intervening into a National Election to inform the American public, thereby in an effort to sway a National Election.
Read the Letter James Comey Sent to FBI Employees Explaining Clinton Email Decisio
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

His goose is COOKED. Basically everything he has been looking for in Hillary Clinton's emails over the past year, Comey did with one letter, and one email--LOL He was warned, ignored it, then he shows an email of INTENT. In violation of long standing protocol of the DOJ and the Hatch Act of 1939.

Oh right, except Comey only notified congress, both parties. What they did was beyond his control.

They would have said Trump followed all the guidelines that he should have followed, and that he didn't break the Hatch Act.

Trump? BTW you got a copy of those phantom guide lines, no one else seems to.

The FBI's Nothing Burger

Oh right, except Comey only notified congress, both parties. What they did was beyond his control.

The email kills him, he admits his own INTENT, and he also knew that when he sent this letter to House Republicans it was going to be announced to the world, which it was within 5 minutes, and that is why the DOJ has a very long standing protocol that NO Government agency release this kind of information within 60 days of an ELECTION. Comey was told by the Justice Department to NOT do this, he ignored their warnings, and he did it anyway. Today he was sitting in Loretta Lynch's office, probably discussing his own resignation.

The very first order of business for the new Democrat Senate will be James Comey sitting in a chair and going through 12 hours of testimony has to why he made this decision, and it sure as hell better be a better answer than: "I thought it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record."

Color Comey GONE, and possibly prosecuted. I am imagine James Coney would prefer to be in Hillary Clinton's shoes right now, instead of his own.

Last edited:

The FBI's Nothing Burger

The email kills him, he admits his own INTENT, and he also knew that when he sent this letter to House Republicans it was going to be announced to the world, which it was within 5 minutes, and that is why the DOJ has a very long standing protocol that NO Government agency release this kind of information within 60 days of an ELECTION. Comey was told by the Justice Department to NOT do this, he ignored their warnings, and he did it anyway. Today he was sitting in Loretta Lynch's office, probably discussing his own resignation.

The very first order of business for the new Democrat Senate will be James Comey sitting in a chair and going through 12 hours of testimony has to why he made this decision, and it sure as hell better be a better answer than: "I thought it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record."

Color Comey GONE, and possibly prosecuted. I am imagine James Coney would prefer to be in Hillary Clinton's shoes right now, instead of his own.

And the date of this email was?

Forum List

Back