Report: Level of poverty growing

Fulfillment of a government duty such as national defense, the making of laws, etc is not redistributing money from the 'poor' to the 'rich'

Ah, so the Iraq war IS illegal. That was not "defense". And why are you continuing to say the government isn't redistributing weatlh? Their policies directly affect who gets more / keeps more. And all policies are skewed TOWARD the wealthy - flat out. You know it is true. Why are you denying it?

The Iraq military action is not illegal.... that myth has been debunked over and over again

National defense covers more ground than the defense of the only the American soil

Again... you asserted that the government takes from the poor to give to the rich... you have been shown time and time again that your assertion is nothing more than a myth you want to be true in some feeble attempt to justify your extremist position...

FAIL

Fulfillment of a government duty such as national defense, the making of laws, etc is not redistributing money from the 'poor' to the 'rich'

Ah, so the Iraq war IS illegal. That was not "defense". And why are you continuing to say the government isn't redistributing weatlh? Their policies directly affect who gets more / keeps more. And all policies are skewed TOWARD the wealthy - flat out. You know it is true. Why are you denying it?

You mean to say that all tax policxies are skewed to thos that actually pay taxes?

SO I guess we should institute tax policies that are skewed to those that dont pay taxes?

That certainly makes a lot of sense.

Jeeze.....

I was poor once an I did not need a tutor to show me how to invest.

Um, what does a poor person have to invest?

There is absolutely no way the rich can simply take from the poor.

Open your eyes and take a good long look around.

I am quite aware of what is around me.

I had money, I blew it...I blamed myself.

I rebuilt and I have money...and this time I did not blow it.

SO I ask again....please tell me how the rich can take from the poor.

The government does not exist, nor should it exist, for wealth redistribution purposed in some Robin Hood scheme based on liberal guilt

You want your piece of the pie... work for it... invent something.. make yourself valuable... or hell, win the fucking lottery for all I care....

Retarded leftists think private property and holdings of others is owed to them

And the counterpoint to that would be that "retarded" rightists firmly believe that large corporate entities should be able to profit from using a lion's share of the existing infrastructure, and rape the land of it's fine natural resources, without paying for said use.

Infrastructure is freely usable by anyone.... you can use the same roads, rails, shipping lanes, etc as any company

You should be able to profit from your investments, efforts, risks, labors, etc the same as anyone else... whether you be a shareholder of WalMart, Joe the pizze delivery guy, Geoff the tech worker, or Jim the janitor

Funny.. companies pay for the land or the use of the land held by others.... and if they are able to harvest a tree in forrest X, you are able to as well... unless it is land held by them or unless you do not get the same permission that they do

Again... you asserted that the government takes from the poor to give to the rich... you have been shown time and time again that your assertion is nothing more than a myth you want to be true in some feeble attempt to justify your extremist position...

Sigh. I just explained it to you. It is what it is and you just don't want to admit it. I guess it's true that you can't argue with stupid (or brainwashed) - can't tell which you are really. I did NOT assert that the government solely takes from the poor to give to the rich. I asserted that wealth redistribution is going on RIGHT NOW from the bottom to the top. Yes, our government is HELPING private industry and the wealthy to do this by ENACTING LEGISLATION that is pro-wealthy. Whether you want to admit it or not, it is true.

I was poor once an I did not need a tutor to show me how to invest.

Um, what does a poor person have to invest?

There is absolutely no way the rich can simply take from the poor.

Open your eyes and take a good long look around.

Funny, winger...

I invested when I made $3.35 an hour... I invested when I was earning $7 an hour and paying my share of rent as well as all my personal expenses... I invested when I made squat as a soldier... anyone can invest.... if you are willing to sacrifice and not think you have to buy every last thing you simply want

It is you that needs to take a good look around in reality... you are simply trying to live and portray a myth in a feeble attempt to force some lie into truth.... and no matter how many times you say it, it does not make it true

You fixed it by lying. The uber wealthy can not do a dam thing to keep the poor in poverty.
Name one thing....JUST ONE.

They are. They are concentrating ALL of this country's wealth amongst themselves. Less for the 90% to spread around.

Sigh. I just explained it to you. It is what it is and you just don't want to admit it. I guess it's true that you can't argue with stupid (or brainwashed) - can't tell which you are really. I did NOT assert that the government solely takes from the poor to give to the rich. I asserted that wealth redistribution is going on RIGHT NOW from the bottom to the top. Yes, our government is HELPING private industry and the wealthy to do this by ENACTING LEGISLATION that is pro-wealthy. Whether you want to admit it or not, it is true.

It is not pro wealthy....it is pro EMPLOYER.
Get that through your stubborn skull.

Paying for a product or service you FREELY choose to use is not wealth redistribution.... Our government is 'HELPING' (if you wish to call it that) the 'poor' by government provided wealth redistribution... THAT is who is benefiting by wealth redistribution

You are a misguided fool

It is not pro wealthy....it is pro EMPLOYER.
Get that through your stubborn skull.

Umm who is the wealthy? The burger joint owner or the burger slingers working for him/her?

You fixed it by lying. The uber wealthy can not do a dam thing to keep the poor in poverty.
Name one thing....JUST ONE.

They are. They are concentrating ALL of this country's wealth amongst themselves. Less for the 90% to spread around.

So you are saying that you are against the freedom to keep what you earn....

Selective equality and selective freedom... the sign of a deluded left winger

Forum List

Back