Republican Governor Mike DeWine says that President Biden Called Him, But They Don't Need Any Help

I agree.
You should have stated that, instead of this.
"A business that can not operate moving deadly chemicals safely, shouldn't be able to operate at all".
We need new tracts, hopefully it will be on administration's upgrading. The trains always haul this stuff.

I have no idea what you disagree with in my statement. I have a feeling it's nothing.
WTF?
THIS is what you stated.
"A business that can not operate moving deadly chemicals safely, shouldn't be able to operate at all".
I disagree with that.

THEN you responded.
"If you can show where those who run tanker trucks have fought against common sense safety regulations, I will argue they should be shut down also".
I agree with that.

WTF?
THIS is what you stated.
I disagree with that.

THEN you responded.
"If you can show where those who run tanker trucks have fought against common sense safety regulations, I will argue they should be shut down also".
I agree with that.

I'm still at a loss why you support operating in an unsafe manner.

Well for once the resident "scab-picker" is mostly correct.....Hyperbolic rant not withstanding.

I've heard all this whining about FEMA not being there.....

Well FEMA can't be called-in till a disaster is declared and DeWine has to ask the feds for the declaration, POTUS then grants it or not and if POTUS does the cogs start to turn.

Something like this is not like a hurricane when a disaster declaration can be asked for and declared days out and FEMA can pre-stage assets.

You people need to school yourselves on how things work.

Forum List

Back