Republican Hispanic Crusade

I'm sorry the question makes you feel ashamed of yourself. We are still waiting for an answer, how many daughters have to die in their father's arms, how many Americans have to be sacrificed on the alter of illegal aliens?
Appeal to emotion logical fallacy

That bullshit doesn't work on me.

Same bullshit, different century.

Here's some butt hurt for you fool...

Statistics show illegal immigrants are three times as likely to be convicted of murder as members of the general population and account for far more crimes than their 3.5-percent share of the U.S. population

Justice attorney J. Christian Adams called illegal crime a, "wave of staggering proportions."

Statistics show illegals commit 13.6 percent of all crimes in the U.S., 12 percent of murder convictions, 20 percent of kidnappings, 16 percent of drug trafficking.

Illegals commit thousands of sexual assaults, domestic violence assaults, and DUI's each year.

Between 2008 and 2014 in Texas immigrants (legal and illegal) committed 611,234 crimes including nearly 3,000 homicides.

I see the point is sailing six miles above your head.

I have no doubt your ancestor European immigrants of the 19th century also committed more than their fair share of crimes.

I bet if you put those two brain cells of your to work, you could figure out why.

ACCUSING people from LONG AGO guilty of crimes without a shred of evidence, people you dont even know, from across the Internet........................ to make a point that isnt even coherent, much less intellectually honest
and you just made a comment about somebody elses intelligence????????
I see you are completely ignorant of American history. This explains so much!

Are you a recent immigrant?

Allow me to elucidate:

The first groups of immigrants to suffer systematic discrimination as criminal populations were the Irish and Germans, who began arriving on the East Coast in great numbers during the 1820’s. While many German immigrants moved westward and took up farming, the Irish tended to congregate in major East Coast cities. For example, new arrivals in New York settled in Lower Manhattan, which quickly became notorious for gangs that preyed on both residents and visitors. Law-enforcement officials often refused to act against Irish criminals when their victims were fellow Irish. There were, however, frequent arrests of Irish immigrants. At one point prior to the U.S. Civil War, the Irish made up nearly 60 percent of the inmates of New York City jails; however, most of them had been arrested for petty crimes such as public drunkenness.

Crime

AGAIN; you are applying things that happened to actual individuals you know nothing about; indeed you dont even know when his descendants got here

but worse yet; what does something done then have to do with now?
if it was wrong for those LEGAL IMMIGRANTS then, how can you rationalize the same behavior FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS NOW? what else could by your point here/???????

So you see, it is the same bullshit, different century. Your ancestors were vilified as scum, garbage, murderers, rapists, thieves.

if they actually comitted crimes then scum they were idiot

geesh

So you see, it is the same bullshit, different century. Your ancestors were vilified as scum, garbage, murderers, rapists, thieves.
\
again they were legal immigrants dullard; their crimes were just as wrong but at least they had a right to be here in the first place

big difference; HUGE

Those WASPs, man. They so hated the Irish and Germans and Asians and Italians and Catholics.

DUDE PLEASE; g5000 you should stick to economic issues where you at least make sense. you're on the wrong side of this and it is pathetic to witness

Those WASPs, man. They so hated the Irish and Germans and Asians and Italians and Catholics.

only in a self-delusional world where there is no difference between legal and illegal immigrants

geesh
Not all of them, pants shitter. Not all of them.

That's the thing, see. You bigots are trying to paint all immigrants as thieves, scum, rapists, murderers, and terrorists.

Just like the Know Nothings of the 19th century.

you are making this line of logic your own because you arent adult enough to admit there are legitimate concerns with illegals comitting ACTUAL CRIMES.

only in a self-delusional world where there is no difference between legal and illegal immigrants
As I said earlier, the bigots have tipped their hand that this isn't just about illegals.

No one is fooled.

geesh
Not all of them, pants shitter. Not all of them.

That's the thing, see. You bigots are trying to paint all immigrants as thieves, scum, rapists, murderers, and terrorists.

Just like the Know Nothings of the 19th century.

no shit eater; we are "painting" ACTUAL MURDERERS AS SCUM

big difference; HUGE

As I said earlier, the bigots have tipped their hand that this isn't just about illegals.

No one is fooled.

it's a false narrative and you simply cant back it up

you are making this line of logic your own because you arent adult enough to admit there are legitimate concerns with illegals comitting ACTUAL CRIMES.
You bigots are exploiting those legitimate concerns to further your completely bogus and un-American "solutions".

actually you just tipped YOUR HAND MORON. because if it is an anti-immigrant bigotry thing then it cant also be a racist thing as your friends on the Left call it

You bigots are exploiting those legitimate concerns to further your completely bogus and un-American "solutions".

NOT exploiting anthing idiot; that argument could be made if the Left agreed to do something about crimes by illegals

but that isnt the case dummy

it's not exploitation when murders by illegals are in the news almost every day

keep trying.......................

how are the Right's solutions "un-american"?

what if we just had the policy on illegals MEXICO HAS dullard??????

How can Republicans consider themselves to be patriotic when they advocate putting their knees on the chest and hands on the throats of children who are American in every way except for a piece of paper.

Excerpts from:
President Obama Drops The "U" Word On The Republican Party
Tue Sep 15, 2015

>> “This whole anti-immigrant sentiment that’s out there in our politics right now is contrary to who we are. Because unless you are a Native American, your family came from someplace else,” Mr. Obama said. “Don’t pretend that somehow 100 years ago the immigration process was all smooth and strict. That’s not how it worked.” The grandparents and great-grandparents of politicians taking a hard line on immigration, he said, were also “somehow considered unworthy or uneducated or unwashed.”

“When I hear folks talking as if somehow these kids are different from my kids or less worthy in the eyes of God, that somehow they are less worthy of our respect and consideration and care, I think that’s un-American,” Mr. Obama said.

>> ...the President managed to tie immigration, patriotism and religious faith together and frame it as an indictment of the Republican platform. With one carefully timed, barbed phrase he baited the entire Republican field, including the blowhard idiot with the orange hair, into responding, while turning the Republican meme of his "otherness" on its head and serving it up to them on a cold dish. If you don't think the right is already churning up its outrage meter...

Native Americans migrated to the New World in three waves, Harvard-led DNA analysis shows

The American Indians crossed over the "ice bridge" from Siberia to Alaska 15,000 years ago during the ice age!

So leftist view that white people are not indigenous to the Americas could also be used on the American Indians!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Illegals have killed, raped, robbed, maimed more Americans than lost their lives on 9/11 where do your loyalties lie? I think we know.

I'm sure a nativist of the 19th century was decrying that more people were killed, raped, robbed, and maimed by European garbage than had been killed at Antietam.

I'm sorry the question makes you feel ashamed of yourself. We are still waiting for an answer, how many daughters have to die in their father's arms, how many Americans have to be sacrificed on the alter of illegal aliens?

Statistics show illegal immigrants are three times as likely to be convicted of murder as members of the general population and account for far more crimes than their 3.5-percent share of the U.S. population

Justice attorney J. Christian Adams called illegal crime a, "wave of staggering proportions."

Statistics show illegals commit 13.6 percent of all crimes in the U.S., 12 percent of murder convictions, 20 percent of kidnappings, 16 percent of drug trafficking.

Illegals commit thousands of sexual assaults, domestic violence assaults, and DUI's each year.

Between 2008 and 2014 in Texas immigrants (legal and illegal) committed 611,234 crimes including nearly 3,000 homicides.

I see the point is sailing six miles above your head.

I have no doubt your ancestor European immigrants of the 19th century also committed more than their fair share of crimes (see previously posted nativist cartoons).

I going to pretend that if you put those two brain cells of yours to work, you could figure out why, even if it is beyond your capacity to figure out why that fact defeats your argument.

The basis of your argument stupid but since you force me to mock you lets see your crime statistics from the 1800's? So much for your retarded argument. What may have happened 200 years ago or 2,000 years ago is no excuse for asshole liberals allowing illegals to flood into our country killing, raping, and robbing our citizens. If they hung gays 200 years ago would it be okay to hang gays today? That's how stupid your argument is.

How can Republicans consider themselves to be patriotic when they advocate putting their knees on the chest and hands on the throats of children who are American in every way except for a piece of paper.

Excerpts from:
President Obama Drops The "U" Word On The Republican Party
Tue Sep 15, 2015

>> “This whole anti-immigrant sentiment that’s out there in our politics right now is contrary to who we are. Because unless you are a Native American, your family came from someplace else,” Mr. Obama said. “Don’t pretend that somehow 100 years ago the immigration process was all smooth and strict. That’s not how it worked.” The grandparents and great-grandparents of politicians taking a hard line on immigration, he said, were also “somehow considered unworthy or uneducated or unwashed.”

“When I hear folks talking as if somehow these kids are different from my kids or less worthy in the eyes of God, that somehow they are less worthy of our respect and consideration and care, I think that’s un-American,” Mr. Obama said.

>> ...the President managed to tie immigration, patriotism and religious faith together and frame it as an indictment of the Republican platform. With one carefully timed, barbed phrase he baited the entire Republican field, including the blowhard idiot with the orange hair, into responding, while turning the Republican meme of his "otherness" on its head and serving it up to them on a cold dish. If you don't think the right is already churning up its outrage meter...

i am a native American i was born on this soil

Illegals have killed, raped, robbed, maimed more Americans than lost their lives on 9/11 where do your loyalties lie? I think we know.

I'm sure a nativist of the 19th century was decrying that more people were killed, raped, robbed, and maimed by European garbage than had been killed at Antietam.

Hmm, I have to ask why, when you C&Ped your information from a Fox article did you edit out the words "In the absence of comprehensive data"? Find the full article Blues Legend C&Ped from - here.

What Blues Legend's Fox article spews just doesn't square with analysis from many various other sources.

Other sources are saying:
Immigrants are less likely to commit crimes or to be incarcerated than native-born Americans. A 2007 study by the Immigration Policy Center found that the incarceration rate for immigrant men ages 18 to 39 in 2000 was 0.7 percent, while the incarceration rate for native-born men of the same age group was 3.5 percent. While the foreign-born share of the U.S. population grew from 8 percent to 13 percent between 1990 and 2010, FBI data indicate that violent crime rates across the country fell by about 45 percent, while property crime rates fell by 42 percent. Find here

The most serious conviction for many deported immigrants is an immigration or traffic violation. Forty-seven percent of those deported in FY 2012 for committing a crime were convicted of only immigration or traffic offenses. Find here

Trump immigration claim has no data to back it up
rulings%2Ftom-mostlyfalse.gif

The Pinocchio Test
It’s difficult to connect any crime with illegal immigration, by its nature. Drug smuggling and violent crimes do exist, but the cases are not indicative of larger trends in the immigrant population. What we do know about crime rates among non-citizens and inmates with unknown or unauthorized immigrant statuses show Trump’s assertions about a crime wave are not accurate.

Trump’s repeated statements about immigrants and crime underscore a common public perception that crime is correlated with immigration, especially illegal immigration. But that is a misperception; no solid data support it, and the data that do exist negate it. Trump can defend himself all he wants, but the facts just are not there.

Four Pinocchios
pinocchio_4.jpg

Forum List

Back