Republican women--How many will defect over to Hillary Clinton? They certainly have reason too.

She did nothing but attack her serial rapist husband's numerous victims and supports killing more babies. Women are smarter and more complex than Democrats think. They know Clinton's a corrupt douchebag.

I don't know of a single conservative woman planning on voting for the Hildabeast and I know plenty. This is just more BS put out by Clinton and the lame stream media

Leftists are such incredible bigots and misogynists, it's breathtaking, especially when coupled with their hypocrisy in believing they're CHAMPIONS of the people they so routinely and casually denigrate.

They really, genuinely believe that women are just mindless children who see nothing deeper or more meaningful than, "A reproductive system JUST LIKE MINE!" when choosing a candidate.

the WINNER. that's why I call them. Two FACED hypocrites. they claim to care more for people, then the breath they are running them down. they claim they are so tolerant, just look how they treat anyone not of their views or thinking. and on and on. I find them insufferable

Hillary Clinton is headed into this race with a 6 to 10 point advantage as the 1st woman Presidential nominee in 200 years. Women are the majority voting block at 54%.

Carly Fiorina--a favorite with women in the Republican party is being put on ignore, and kicked to the curb for other candidates like Donald Trump, Ben Carson, & Ted Cruz who in no way possible could win the White House. Carly Fiorina is clearly the only candidate in this race that could defeat Hillary Clinton. She's also the most qualified.

Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents make up for the largest party in this country today, representing 40% of the entire electorate. They aren't going to vote for a far right candidate like Ted Cruz or any of the other Knuckle dragging Neanderthals that fill the stage, nor will women.

Women are continually being insulted by the typical Republican Chimpanzees of the party. Rush Limbaugh who is referencing Hillary Clinton as a Cervix, and other republican radio personalities that are attacking Carly Fiorina as a Vagina.
Cruz Endorser Steve Deace Says Fiorina "Goes Full Vagina"

Trump supporters have done their job already, and moved 17% of the population (Hispanics) solidly into Hillary Clinton's column. Historically, the GOP nominee since Reagan needs to capture at least 40% of this vote to win the White House. Trump is polling at a negative 75% with this group. In fact it's so bad now, that Republicans could lose the senate, and a ton of seats in the house.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

Women were chased off in 2012 by Republicans dragging the party into women's issues, abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape--which was always answered by an old white Republican male. Republicans lost younger women by a whopping 36 points, securing a 2nd term for Barack Obama.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

So we can be pretty much be assured that all of the above is going to spell a Hillary Clinton landslide. We also know that as the election nears, the Republican chimpanzee's in the party are going to go "Crazy Ivan" on women's body parts.

At some point Republican women are going to have to look at the Republican party--with where they fit into it, when they are continually getting insulted & degraded by the chimps in the party. And ask themselves why do they belong to this party? So the question becomes how many will defect, & cross over and vote for Hillary Clinton?

If anyone is insulting to women, it's leftist asswipes like YOU assuming that we are nothing but our vaginas, and have no thoughts, issues, or preferences other than, "Ehrmagerd, ANOTHER vagina! Must vote for it!" (This is always assuming one even accepts Hillary as female.)

I would rather have comments on the female candidates acting like vaginas on legs than have idiots like you assume I'm one. Or worse, that I should be.

That's the point of this thread. There will come a point when Republican women within the party take a look around and think--"what in the hell am I doing in a party"--that continually makes offensive remarks toward my gender, and treats me like I am some kind of second class citizen? I think this will be the year they consider that.

These Republican chimpanzees are going to go ape-shit on women's body parts as the election progresses.

Hillary Clinton is headed into this race with a 6 to 10 point advantage as the 1st woman Presidential nominee in 200 years. Women are the majority voting block at 54%.

Carly Fiorina--a favorite with women in the Republican party is being put on ignore, and kicked to the curb for other candidates like Donald Trump, Ben Carson, & Ted Cruz who in no way possible could win the White House. Carly Fiorina is clearly the only candidate in this race that could defeat Hillary Clinton. She's also the most qualified.

Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents make up for the largest party in this country today, representing 40% of the entire electorate. They aren't going to vote for a far right candidate like Ted Cruz or any of the other Knuckle dragging Neanderthals that fill the stage, nor will women.

Women are continually being insulted by the typical Republican Chimpanzees of the party. Rush Limbaugh who is referencing Hillary Clinton as a Cervix, and other republican radio personalities that are attacking Carly Fiorina as a Vagina.

Trump supporters have done their job already, and moved 17% of the population (Hispanics) solidly into Hillary Clinton's column. Historically, the GOP nominee since Reagan needs to capture at least 40% of this vote to win the White House. Trump is polling at a negative 75% with this group. In fact it's so bad now, that Republicans could lose the senate, and a ton of seats in the house.

Women were chased off in 2012 by Republicans dragging the party into women's issues, abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape--which was always answered by an old white Republican male. Republicans lost younger women by a whopping 36 points, securing a 2nd term for Barack Obama.

So we can be pretty much be assured that all of the above is going to spell a Hillary Clinton landslide. We also know that as the election nears, the Republican chimpanzee's in the party are going to go "Crazy Ivan" on women's body parts.

At some point Republican women are going to have to look at the Republican party--with where they fit into it, when they are continually getting insulted & degraded by the chimps in the party. And ask themselves why do they belong to this party? So the question becomes how many will defect, & cross over and vote for Hillary Clinton?

If anyone is insulting to women, it's leftist asswipes like YOU assuming that we are nothing but our vaginas, and have no thoughts, issues, or preferences other than, "Ehrmagerd, ANOTHER vagina! Must vote for it!" (This is always assuming one even accepts Hillary as female.)

I would rather have comments on the female candidates acting like vaginas on legs than have idiots like you assume I'm one. Or worse, that I should be.

It's not me that's calling you a Vagina or Slut. It's the Republican chimpanzees that do it. Rush Limbaugh is partially responsible for the Republican loss in 2012, by going into a 30 minute tirad over the cost of birth control pills (elevating a woman we would have never known about) to national media attention by calling her a slut.

As this election moves forward the Republican Chimpanzees are going to go ape-shit on women's body parts. Eventually Republican women within the party are going to take a look around and say to themselves--"What in the hell am I doing in a party that continually makes offensive remarks toward my gender"? And that's a serious Republican party problem. I think it's going to be this year, that Republican women will make a massive exit out of it.

rush-flintstone-political-cartoon.jpg

Last edited:
The rest of us will stay home.

BINGO! I think you deserve a Winner badge for that one!

Not the first part of your post, but the last sentence. I think it's going to be huge! (Trump impression)

I have a bunch of very left-leaning liberal friends and I have to tell you... they don't seem to be all that jazzed about the election. I think a LOT of lefties are going to sit this one out.
This may be the election with the lowest turnout ever.

Lol,

If you run a loserterian like Cruz the democrats will come out big time to save our infrastructure funding, ssi and science. Count on it. You're kidding yourself.
It's almost like you have some delusion of Democrats supporting science and infrastructure.

That's the point of this thread. There will come a point when Republican women within the party take a look around and think--"what in the hell am I doing in a party"--that continually makes offensive remarks toward my gender, and treats me like I am some kind of second class citizen? I think this will be the year they consider that.

These Republican chimpanzees are going to go ape-shit on women's body parts as the election progresses.

It's not me that's calling you a Vagina or Slut. It's the Republican chimpanzees that do it. Rush Limbaugh is partially responsible for the Republican loss in 2012, by going into a 30 minute tirad over the cost of birth control pills (elevating a woman we would have never known about) to national media attention by calling her a slut.

As this election moves forward the Republican Chimpanzees are going to go ape-shit on women's body parts. Eventually Republican women within the party are going to take a look around and say to themselves--"What in the hell am I doing in a party that continually makes offensive remarks toward my gender"? And that's a serious Republican party problem. I think it's going to be this year, that Republican women will make a massive exit out of it.

"Woman" candidate?

Well, not enough woman to keep her man from......
typical male comment and thinking...

blaming Hillary for Bill's wandering one eyed trouser worm....

did she not sit up there next to him when he lied to us about not having sex with that WOMAN? so yes she is complicit.

I don't think Hillary Clinton was in the room with Bill Clinton when he was getting BJ's from Lewinski--LOL

I don't ever remember Hillary Clinton attacking Bill Clinton's partner's in sex either. I think she knows that Bill Clinton was a skirt chaser, but I don't know what you expected her to do about about that? Was she to cut off his wee-wee--to satisfy you--LOL?

The point is she will be the 1st woman Presidential nominee in 200 hundred years. Women's suffrage history is going to be brought up a lot during this campaign season. In this country, where immigrant men who could not speak, read or write English, and that were being taught by women, were able to vote before women. American women were thrown in jail, trying to get the right to vote. Women were the last to get to vote, and that happened in 1920.

I think the Republican party has a major gender problem. It's evident with an historic 15 Male GOP candidates that have lined a "raining men" platform stage--(where they have to be separated onto 2 different debate stages, according to polling data.) You even have repeat offender candidates on this platform, (Mike Huckabee & Rick Santorum)--that could never possibly win the nomination much less the White House--but they're there anyway. All there to defeat 2 women--(Carly Fiorina and Hillary Clinton)--WHY?

Because it's not so much Republicans fear Hillary Clinton, but more-so they are terrified of the 1st woman President of the United States. With this many candidates they can drown them out with noise and media coverage.

images

Last edited:
the question should be HOW MANY Democrats are TIRED of being lied to by this past thuggish Democrat administration and now only GIVEN two choices to vote for and will now be defecting over to Republican/Independent.
that thread title sounded more like someone wet dream

She did nothing but attack her serial rapist husband's numerous victims and supports killing more babies. Women are smarter and more complex than Democrats think. They know Clinton's a corrupt douchebag.

Link?

You seem to be as one dimensional as sarahgop & the other trumpsters.

Answer:

None.

Next stupid question?

I don't know of a single conservative woman planning on voting for the Hildabeast and I know plenty. This is just more BS put out by Clinton and the lame stream media

Leftists are such incredible bigots and misogynists, it's breathtaking, especially when coupled with their hypocrisy in believing they're CHAMPIONS of the people they so routinely and casually denigrate.

They really, genuinely believe that women are just mindless children who see nothing deeper or more meaningful than, "A reproductive system JUST LIKE MINE!" when choosing a candidate.

Leftists can't deal with a strong woman, or an intelligent black, both are way too smart for them

While I can understand and even agree with the notion that people do tend to group with other people who are similar to them, I categorically reject the superficial groupings leftists expect us to identify with, based primarily on their own shallowness and bigotry.

I'm a lot more interested in a similarity of ideas and principles than I am a similarity of anatomical organs.

The left's concept of "women voting for another woman" or "blacks voting for another black" is akin to thinking I will vote for a candidate because, like me, the candidate has had his/her gall bladder surgically removed.

Last edited:

Would it come as a shock to you to know that THIS conservative Republican woman does not in any way, shape, or form find you to be any sort of oracle in regards to what conservative/Republican women want or think?

Would it come as a shock to you to realize that you just did more to insult conservative/Republican women in this post, by assuming that we're all so fucking stupid that we have not ever considered what's best for us, and/or have never been able to make our choices on that basis prior to this?

I hate to break it to you, Sparkles, but I've already long since considered which party treats me like a second-class skirt without two brain cells to rub together, and that's why I don't vote Democrat.

Wrong, Chuckles. You have, in every single post on this thread, basically called me an ignorant vagina on legs who 1) is too dumb to know what's best for me without some beneficent leftist man to tell me what it is, 2) has no identity, concerns, or meaning in the world EXCEPT my vagina, to the extent that possession of a similar organ should be my overriding criterion in a candidate, and 3) is virtually interchangeable with and indistinguishable from OTHER possessors of vaginas to the extent that we form some monolithic, hive-mind "bloc" that all thinks the same and wants the same things (to wit, another member of the vagina bloc in the White House).

Explain to me how this is less insulting and offensive than someone criticizing the campaign behavior of an individual candidate, who has nothing whatsoever to do with me and for whose actions I am wholly not responsible.

"Woman" candidate?

Well, not enough woman to keep her man from......
typical male comment and thinking...

blaming Hillary for Bill's wandering one eyed trouser worm....

did she not sit up there next to him when he lied to us about not having sex with that WOMAN? so yes she is complicit.

I don't think Hillary Clinton was in the room with Bill Clinton when he was getting BJ's from Lewinski--LOL

I don't ever remember Hillary Clinton attacking Bill Clinton's partner's in sex either. I think she knows that Bill Clinton was a skirt chaser, but I don't know what you expected her to do about about that? Was she to cut off his wee-wee--to satisfy you--LOL?

The point is she will be the 1st woman Presidential nominee in 200 hundred years. Women's suffrage history is going to be brought up a lot during this campaign season. In this country, where immigrant men who could not speak, read or write English, and that were being taught by women, were able to vote before women. American women were thrown in jail, trying to get the right to vote. Women were the last to get to vote, and that happened in 1920.

I think the Republican party has a major gender problem. It's evident with an historic 15 Male GOP candidates that have lined a "raining men" platform stage--(where they have to be separated onto 2 different debate stages, according to polling data.) You even have repeat offender candidates on this platform, (Mike Huckabee & Rick Santorum)--that could never possibly win the nomination much less the White House--but they're there anyway. All there to defeat 2 women--(Carly Fiorina and Hillary Clinton)--WHY?

Because it's not so much Republicans fear Hillary Clinton, but more-so they are terrified of the 1st woman President of the United States. With this many candidates they can drown them out with noise and media coverage.

images

Well, you've definitely proven that ONE of us here is an ignorant twat. Kind of ironic that it was you.

I'm really curious. Can any leftist around here explain to me ANYTHING about Hillary that should make me want to vote for her OTHER than her putative femaleness?

I don't kiss any party's ass--I just call it like I see it, regardless if it's democrat or republican. It's really refreshing. You don't get caught up in trying to defend the A-holes in the party.

This thread is about what I am seeing. And it's really not looking good for Republicans in 2016.

Rubio could win back a lot of Hispanics and women cause he's young and good looking. I think he's their eventual nominee. The rest is just theater. Fiorino is the token woman. She's not even a politician for crying out loud! Neither Ben carson. To me its so obvious but Republicans don't even see they're being played.

I love it when trump insults Mexicans women blacks or Muslims then says they love him and he's going to win their votes.

Or he's the least racist person you'll ever meet. Lol

I'm really curious. Can any leftist around here explain to me ANYTHING about Hillary that should make me want to vote for her OTHER than her putative femaleness?
We're you alive during the Clinton years? They were great.

We're you alive when bush Tom delay and pedophile Dennis hastert were in charge? Not so good

I don't kiss any party's ass--I just call it like I see it, regardless if it's democrat or republican. It's really refreshing. You don't get caught up in trying to defend the A-holes in the party.

This thread is about what I am seeing. And it's really not looking good for Republicans in 2016.
This thread is about your obsession with Fiorina and just like the trumpsters you seem to think your candidate is the only candidate

Forum List

Back