Republicans Are, And Have Been, Attacking Social Security

NO, you didn't retard.

"i was in El Paso and where ever the wall was, there was no illegals".

US Customs and Border Protection officers busted a group of illegal immigrants shortly after they had sneaked over the US-Mexico border into El Paso around 11 p.m. on New Year’s Day.

An eyewitness told The Post: “The migrants climb over the border wall....................

It MUST be true because I didn't see them.
Bwaaahaaaaa....why should they climp over when there are opening Joe left open?

EXCLUSIVE: US borders are wide open, tour of the El Paso border wall
Illegal immigrants can easily pass through sections of the border and make their way into the United States. The border wall has holes in the fencing and Border Patrol is nowhere in sight. Individuals looking to enter into the United States know this and take advantage of the opportunity.
You know, i keep providing links to make my point, while you, an idiot, just claims that it is false. Either back it up buttercup, or you can go on ignore with the other Marxists slaves of this board.

As for the Washington Compost, that "News Org", went from being a premier news paper to the bottom of a bird cage, to catch the droppings.

The republicans are nervous about the 2024 election as they are. Medicare, Medicaid and SS have always been forefront and it is now, as long as civil rights remain.
Nervous? Bwaaahhhaaaa...Joe BIteme, the guy who won(err i mean stole) the most votes ever in the history of the US elections(even ballots ran through hundreds of times) is going to have challenges to his presidency, because the Demofacists are scared to death sleepy, creepy Joe, the guy who called black kids, roaches, just wont make it bigly against President Trump this time, because the Republicans wont allow the 2am big steal again.

Democrats say they are for Democracy and that voters should not be cheated, yet when the Marxists at 2am pulled out illegal ballots and ran them through, that right there was an attack on Democracy and the idiot Democrat voters who are now worse than under President Trump, just go along with the big steal....Yes, they are that stupid.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

So, that STILL isn't threatening violence.

STILL.....NOT violent.

STILL.........NOT violent.

STILL not violent.

NO shit you moron.
MOVE to a country, WITHOUT............TAXES.

You want "other" people to cover what YOU don't pay...........like Trump.
The poor dont pay taxes, why dont they pay their fair share?

if that cop lays hands on me it is violence.
NO, it isn't, drama queen.
Millions of people get searched every year that aren't violent.
Millions of people get handcuffed every year without violence.
and you may notice I used the term "under threat of violence" what do you think a show of force by armed government agents is if not a threat ?
Protection.
Police don't go around threatening, every one they come in contact with.

The poor dont pay taxes, why dont they pay their fair share?
Thanks to republican tax cuts, millionaires pay about 23% or less.
What do you think is going to happen to the tax rate for people earning under the poverty level.
Poor people paid a lot more in the 1970's and 80's.

Thanks to republican tax cuts, millionaires pay about 23% or less.
What do you think is going to happen to the tax rate for people earning under the poverty level.
Poor people paid a lot more in the 1970's and 80's.
Still the poor pay no taxes, why dont they pay their fair share. They use the roads and bridges that the rich and middle class are taxed for, why do the poor never get to pay for those services?

I don't make the tax code.
But you sure do bitch about it when some people get to keep more of the money they earned, than you do? Are you always jealous of people who have more money than you do?

Oh and many of the people who do keep more of their money have learned all the secrets about the tax code and how to avoid legally from paying a lot in taxes. Then there are the poor, who are just stupid and dont know shit about making wealth. Are you one of the poor?

quote-i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-th...jpg

But you sure do bitch about it when some people get to keep more of the money they earned, than you do?
Yeah, just like insurance, we have to cover the cost of what they DON'T pay.
Like friends, going out to dinner every saturday night, and one person, hasn't picked up the check in 42 years.
Are you always jealous of people who have more money than you do?
No, not like your dear leader.

September 29 2015
Forbes' Randall Lane wrote that he interviewed more than 80 sources and devoted "unprecedented resources" to looking at Trump's assets. After that process, he concluded that Trump's net worth was $4.5 billion.

Though it's a sizable sum, Trump has repeatedly touted his net worth as more than $10 billion.

"I'm running for president," Trump told Forbes. "I'm worth much more than you have me down [for]. I don't look good, to be honest. I mean, I look better if I'm worth $10 billion than if I’m worth $4 billion."

He further dismissed Forbes as "bankrupt" and incompetent.

And look, all I can say is Forbes is a bankrupt magazine, doesn't know what they're talking about. That's all I'm gonna say. 'Cause it's embarrassing to me."

Trump has repeatedly feuded with people who have valued his net worth lower than he does over the years. In July, he accused billionaire media mogul Michael Bloomberg of being jealous after Bloomberg's news service estimated his net worth was just $2.9 billion.

Oh and many of the people who do keep more of their money have learned all the secrets about the tax code and how to avoid legally from paying a lot in taxes.
Many of the people who keep more of their $$$, have secretly changed the tax code to make it so.
Then there are the poor, who are just stupid and dont know shit about making wealth. Are you one of the poor?

View attachment 762795
Your dear leader is one, just grift..............Trump has been doing that, his entire life.

NO, it isn't, drama queen.
It happens to millions of people every year, without incident.
Are you that obtuse.

The threat of violence does not mean there will be violence.

But there could be.

It's how the government has always enforced laws even if those laws are unjust.

Well, no shit.
You're in LaLa land
What do you think the police departments, sheriff's departments, the FBI, the secret service and all of the LEO's job is?
You do realize you just contradicted yourself don't you?

You just admitted that the government takes tax money under the threat of violence which is what I said in the first fucking place and you have been telling me the government doesn't do that.

Are you that obtuse.

The threat of violence does not mean there will be violence.

But there could be.

It's how the government has always enforced laws even if those laws are unjust.
You're in LaLa land.
What do you think the LEO's of America's job is?

You do realize you just contradicted yourself don't you?

You just admitted that the government takes tax money under the threat of violence which is what I said in the first fucking place and you have been telling me the government doesn't do that.
Really? WHEN?
They do NOT threaten violence for NOT paying taxes, dumbass.

You have been arguing that the government does not collect taxes under threat of violence for at least 2 pages now. so it seems you should be asking this question of yourself not me.
No, they don't moron, the very worst they collect taxes, under the threat of imprisonment.

Forum List

Back