Republicans are mostly to blame for our debt

The last time this nation was debt free was in 1835 under Andrew Jackson. Since then both parties have run it up claiming one is worse than the other is like saying it’s better to drown in water that is 475 feet deep instead of water 500 feet deep.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Could it have said it better myself.:thup:

The last time this nation was debt free was in 1835 under Andrew Jackson. Since then both parties have run it up claiming one is worse than the other is like saying it’s better to drown in water that is 475 feet deep instead of water 500 feet deep.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Could it have said it better myself.:thup:
But only one party has been cutting taxes and increasing spending.

!
You are going back to times when debt wasn’t out of control. You can do cuts then.

debt is debt.
and we didn't get to where we are today in the last 4 years
As stated in the OP it started with Reagan.

it started a hell of a long time before that.

or do you think nothing existed before 1980?
Reagan tripled the debt. It was quite low previously.
It is only because he gop that you admit that,S we both know,if he was a de, you would never be bringing that up,you would evade that fact same as you evade facts on Obama corruption.
I bring it up because it's a fact. And it started our giant deficits and republican policy of increasing spending and cutting taxes.
Which you would not say if he was a dem the fact you like that dnc shill penny keep evading the facts everybody here knows that fraud Obama lied to the people on reversing bush’s policys but not only continued them,but expanded on them,you trolls always go into dodgeball mode on that.

Nobody listens to your bullshit,we are all laughing at your pathetic lies.

!
You are going back to times when debt wasn’t out of control. You can do cuts then.

debt is debt.

It is only because he gop that you admit that,S we both know,if he was a de, you would never be bringing that up,you would evade that fact same as you evade facts on Obama corruption.
I bring it up because it's a fact. And it started our giant deficits and republican policy of increasing spending and cutting taxes.
Which you would not say if he was a dem the fact you like that dnc shill penny keep evading the facts everybody here knows that fraud Obama lied to the people on reversing bush’s policys but not only continued them,but expanded on them,you trolls always go into dodgeball mode on that.
When did I say I like the dnc? You are making shit up.

Nobody is listens to your bullshit,we are all laughing at your pathetic lies.
Republicans love debt. Just put it on the credit card.

What exactly is Trump supposed to do? He refuses to sign the fucking bill and the left cries like little whiney babies. He signs the bill and he's responsible for the debt.

So by all means WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SUPPOSED TO DO?

Now that we are closing out another failed republican president it seems like a good time to bring up debt since repubs will no doubt put there fiscally responsible hats back on for us to laugh at. It's clear big debt started with Reagan, the guy tripled the debt. We almost had it under control under Clinton, then Bush messed that up completely. Then Obama inherited the Bush mess and spent a lot, but deficits generally came down after the mess was fixed. Now Trump inherited a strong economy and still increased debt every single year. Last year pre pandemic he managed a trillion dollar deficit during a strong economy, this year he will set a new record by a lot.

Over and over and over republicans support the same policy of cut taxes, increase military spending, and drastically increase debt. And that is what has happened every time they have done it. Reagan did it, Bush did it, and now Trump did it. And repubs stupidly believe the square peg is going to fit the round hole this time.... or are they all that stupid? Many certainly are, but others clearly love the freebies. Heck better than a freebie, trumpers got their military spending and a tax cut! Government is great!

So for the last 40 years we have gotten more and more government and thanks to repubs it costs tax payers less and less. That is a formula for increasing government if I have ever seen one. So laugh whenever a repub claims to be for fiscal responsibility, their policy has clearly lead the way for more and more debt.
History and politics not strong with you is it cum breath?
And yet you can’t deny any of the facts.
Deny what you don't know the facts.

Reagan had to compromise with tippy

Newt is the one who balanced the budget for a few
Fact is that repubs fuel increased spending with tax cuts.
Obama made bush Jr tax cuts permanent, good golly your just a propaganda tool

He had no choice, do you not remember the housing crisis which caused the greatest recession.
He had a choice and all he did was copy off of bush Jr

Tax cuts bush Jr

Auto bailout bush Jr

Tarp bush jr

No he didn't.
The lying dnc paid troll as always.,this shill lies that Obama indeed was a copy and paste president of bush.

!

debt is debt.

Check the thread title braindead.lol your op slammed the gop but not one bad word about the dems.busted.

What exactly is Trump supposed to do? He refuses to sign the fucking bill and the left cries like little whiney babies. He signs the bill and he's responsible for the debt.

So by all means WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SUPPOSED TO DO?
He's been racking up debt for 4 years. Every single year a large increase in the deficit.

!

debt is debt.

Check the thread title braindead.lol your op slammed the gop but not one bad word about the dems.busted.
The title says who is worse, not that I think either is good. Pay attention cheerleader.

Now that we are closing out another failed republican president it seems like a good time to bring up debt since repubs will no doubt put there fiscally responsible hats back on for us to laugh at. It's clear big debt started with Reagan, the guy tripled the debt. We almost had it under control under Clinton, then Bush messed that up completely. Then Obama inherited the Bush mess and spent a lot, but deficits generally came down after the mess was fixed. Now Trump inherited a strong economy and still increased debt every single year. Last year pre pandemic he managed a trillion dollar deficit during a strong economy, this year he will set a new record by a lot.

Over and over and over republicans support the same policy of cut taxes, increase military spending, and drastically increase debt. And that is what has happened every time they have done it. Reagan did it, Bush did it, and now Trump did it. And repubs stupidly believe the square peg is going to fit the round hole this time.... or are they all that stupid? Many certainly are, but others clearly love the freebies. Heck better than a freebie, trumpers got their military spending and a tax cut! Government is great!

So for the last 40 years we have gotten more and more government and thanks to repubs it costs tax payers less and less. That is a formula for increasing government if I have ever seen one. So laugh whenever a repub claims to be for fiscal responsibility, their policy has clearly lead the way for more and more debt.
History and politics not strong with you is it cum breath?
And yet you can’t deny any of the facts.
Deny what you don't know the facts.

Reagan had to compromise with tippy

Newt is the one who balanced the budget for a few
Fact is that repubs fuel increased spending with tax cuts.
Obama made bush Jr tax cuts permanent, good golly your just a propaganda tool

He had no choice, do you not remember the housing crisis which caused the greatest recession.
He had a choice and all he did was copy off of bush Jr

Tax cuts bush Jr

Auto bailout bush Jr

Tarp bush jr
That it truth there hurts the feelings of dnc lying paid shill Penelope bear513 she can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll she is.I see as always,she went into evade mode that Obama expanded on bush’s corruption.like clockwork,she is so easy to predict.lol

You are. Extending the cuts means that taxes were unchanged from the previous year. Unchanged is not cutting taxes.

Actually, the Bush tax cuts expired. Obama signed a new bill with his own tax cuts.
The taxes remained the same. Taxes were not lower than the previous year, that would be a tax cut.

The taxes did not remain the same. When the Bush tax cuts expired, they went back their 2001 levels. Obama cut them to 2013 levels.

You are. Extending the cuts means that taxes were unchanged from the previous year. Unchanged is not cutting taxes.

Actually, the Bush tax cuts expired. Obama signed a new bill with his own tax cuts.
The taxes remained the same. Taxes were not lower than the previous year, that would be a tax cut.

The taxes did not remain the same. When the Bush tax cuts expired, they went back their 2001 levels. Obama cut them to 2013 levels.
That is adorable. Nobody paid a different rate than the previous year.

Your partisanship is not. He cut the taxes, not Bush. It's his signature on he bill.

!

debt is debt.

The title says who is worse, not that I think either is good. Pay attention cheerleader.

wow you either got serious reading comprehension problems or you are lying as always the fact the title of your lying thread says REPUBLICANS ARE MOSTLY TO BLAME FOR OUR DEBT. It does not ask who is worse.lol

You also dodge facts and go into evade mode as that other troll penny does when proven they are both corrupt and one in the same.

I can never get an answer from that lying paid shill of the dnc penny,so I am going to see if I can get a reply from you,you going to deny reality as she always does and try and tell us obomination did not lie to the people about reversing bush’s Policys but expanded them? You going to try and tell us that both Clinton and bush were not both in favor of nafta? :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

Your partisanship is not. He cut the taxes, not Bush. It's his signature on he bill.
Again, nobody paid a different rate than the previous year.

!

debt is debt.

wow you either got serious reading comprehension problems or you are lying as always the fact the title of your lying thread says REPUBLICANS ARE MOSTLY TO BLAME FOR OUR DEBT.

You also dodge facts and go into evade mode as that other troll penny does when proven they are both corrupt and one in the same.

I can never get an answer from that lying paid shill of the dnc penny,so I am going to see if I can get a reply from you,you going to deny reality as she always does and try and tell us obomination did not lie to the people about reversing bush’s Policys but expanded them? You going to try and tell us that both Clinton and bush were not both in favor of nafta? :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:
Why do you continue to babble stupidly? You must have way too much time on your hands.

Forum List

Back