Republicans are mostly to blame for our debt

The last time this nation was debt free was in 1835 under Andrew Jackson. Since then both parties have run it up claiming one is worse than the other is like saying it’s better to drown in water that is 475 feet deep instead of water 500 feet deep.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Could it have said it better myself.:thup:
But only one party has been cutting taxes and increasing spending.
Nobody is listens to your bullshit,we are all laughing at your pathetic lies.
Republicans love debt. Just put it on the credit card.
Spending originates in the House, Dummy.

Dimwingers have controlled the House 55 out of the last 65 years, Brainfart.

You lose again.
Yes and the giant increases came when repubs were in full control. Irresponsible tax cuts and huge military spending increase. Are you dishonest or really stupid?

Obama doubled the debt in 8 years.

Comments?
He inherited a disaster from Bush. After disaster was fixed deficits declined. Compare the last 3 years of Obama to the first 3 of Trump. Bad and worse.

Bush inherited a dot-com disaster from Clinton. Y'all let Bush use that excuse ?
Bush inherited a balanced budget and gave it away with tax cuts and military spending.

Is that what you call the dot-com bust?

Bush was bad. Very bad. Trump even ran on how bad Bush was.

Oh yea I know. Bush man bad, orange man bad.

Anyway, you said Clinton left a surplus and/or balanced budget. I asked you to prove it. So far you've done nothing.
You have google and probably remember Bush spending away the surplus he inherited. I can only answer so many stupid
questions. Republicans are either claiming newt balanced the budget or denying it. The stupidity gets tiring.

You make the claim you back it up. When I google it it shows a deficit every year, meaning you're wrong.
Did the deficit get bigger or smaller each year?

That's not what you said. Can't move the goalposts now. You said he left Bush with a surplus. I said prove it. You know you can't but you're not man enough to admit you lied so you just "laugh" at everything I say like a little school girl caught and knows she can't get out of it.

The last time this nation was debt free was in 1835 under Andrew Jackson. Since then both parties have run it up claiming one is worse than the other is like saying it’s better to drown in water that is 475 feet deep instead of water 500 feet deep.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Could it have said it better myself.:thup:

You lose again.
Yes and the giant increases came when repubs were in full control. Irresponsible tax cuts and huge military spending increase. Are you dishonest or really stupid?

Comments?
He inherited a disaster from Bush. After disaster was fixed deficits declined. Compare the last 3 years of Obama to the first 3 of Trump. Bad and worse.

Bush inherited a dot-com disaster from Clinton. Y'all let Bush use that excuse ?
Bush inherited a balanced budget and gave it away with tax cuts and military spending.

Anyway, you said Clinton left a surplus and/or balanced budget. I asked you to prove it. So far you've done nothing.
You have google and probably remember Bush spending away the surplus he inherited. I can only answer so many stupid
questions. Republicans are either claiming newt balanced the budget or denying it. The stupidity gets tiring.

You make the claim you back it up. When I google it it shows a deficit every year, meaning you're wrong.
irrelevant

the debt grew

as I said the largest debt increases by percentage have mostly been under democrat administrations
Reagan tripled the debt. Deficits decreased during Clinton and Obama. They increased under trump and Bush. You don’t seem the dumb, are you just dishonest?

look it up.

Democrats have been responsible for more of the largest percentage increases of the debt than republicans.

3 of the 5 top contributors to the national debt have been democrats
You're entire argument that only republicans increase the debt is bullshit
Look at the direction deficits go. Deficits decreased under Obama and Clinton, increased under Trump and Bush . The dems inherit a mess. Biden will inherit a huge deficit thanks to trumps failure.

irrelevant.

not one administration since Coolidge actually left less debt.

your entire argument fell apart pages ago but you still cling to it.

Our debt situation has been caused by both parties and is the culmination of at least 60 years
It’s completely relevant. So you are dishonest?

The democrats do not care about the debt any more than republicans do.

you're just to stupid to see it
Only one party gives tax cuts and increases spending.
wrong again.

Obama did it

Kennedy did it

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

as I said the largest debt increases by percentage have mostly been under democrat administrations
Reagan tripled the debt. Deficits decreased during Clinton and Obama. They increased under trump and Bush. You don’t seem the dumb, are you just dishonest?
Reagan added $1.4 Trillion to the debt. Barry added more than that in a single year.

You lose again, Brainfart.
Yeah Reagan was quite a long time ago. Bravo.
Why are you bringing him up then, Brainfart?
Tripled the debt and started our debt problems.
our debt problems started way before that
I disagree. They were very manageable.

then why weren't they paid off or at least paid down a little?
We will always have debt.
wrong.

we actually had no debt for a time
And how long ago was that?
it doesn't matter you said we will always have debt how long of a time is always?

You lose again.

Comments?

That's not what you said. Can't move the goalposts now. You said he left Bush with a surplus. I said prove it. You know you can't but you're not man enough to admit you lied so you just "laugh" at everything I say like a little school girl caught and knows she can't get out of it.
Awe you are scared to answer the question. Funny how deficits increase with repubs and decrease with dems. That should tell you something.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

Reagan added $1.4 Trillion to the debt. Barry added more than that in a single year.

wrong.

it doesn't matter you said we will always have debt how long of a time is always?
Haha. Times change. It’s normal to have manageable debt. Learn some economics.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

look it up.

Democrats have been responsible for more of the largest percentage increases of the debt than republicans.

Look at the direction deficits go. Deficits decreased under Obama and Clinton, increased under Trump and Bush . The dems inherit a mess. Biden will inherit a huge deficit thanks to trumps failure.

irrelevant.

Our debt situation has been caused by both parties and is the culmination of at least 60 years
It’s completely relevant. So you are dishonest?

The democrats do not care about the debt any more than republicans do.

you're just to stupid to see it
Only one party gives tax cuts and increases spending.
wrong again.

Obama did it

Kennedy did it
Rates didn’t change vs previous year with Obama. That isn’t a cut obviously.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

look it up.

irrelevant.

yes, but the fact is that dems have added more debt than republicans. On that there is no question.

You lose again.

Comments?

Awe you are scared to answer the question. Funny how deficits increase with repubs and decrease with dems. That should tell you something.

Are you scared to back up what you said? Can't back up your claim? Retract immediately. You fucking make shit up and then move the goalposts all over the place trying to cover your ass. I won't let you do that.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

yes, because what both parties have run up can never be paid off. But, there is no reason why the country cannot have a balanced budget in the future. If this shit continues, the major budget item will be debt interest, with most of it going to China.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

look it up.

irrelevant.

yes, but the fact is that dems have added more debt than republicans. On that there is no question.
Trump sure owns the worst year ever. Thankfully he was stopped at only 4 years of disaster.

You lose again.

Comments?

Are you scared to back up what you said? Can't back up your claim? Retract immediately. You fucking make shit up and then move the goalposts all over the place trying to cover your ass. I won't let you do that.
You are playing a game. You are either stupid or dishonest.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

wrong.

times change as often as you change your argument.

and the debt we have now is manageable.,
30% of it doesn't really exist because it's one government agency saying it owes another government agency that's like you telling your wife you owe her a hundred dollars.

Sure it's debt but it isn't really real

of the debt remaining, most of that is owned by Us banks, insurance companies and investment firms as well as millions of individual investors so it is the US economy and US citizens that benefit from it.

No president in the future will ever pay down the debt nor will they ever not increase the debt.

Because it doesn't really matter.

I don't know why you want to hold on to the fantasy that either party gives a flying fuck about the debt. History proves they don't

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

yes, because what both parties have run up can never be paid off. But, there is no reason why the country cannot have a balanced budget in the future. If this shit continues, the major budget item will be debt interest, with most of it going to China.
Thanks to repub tax cuts the tax payer doesn’t care. Just put it on the credit card.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

wrong.

30% of it doesn't really exist because it's one government agency saying it owes another government agency that's like you telling your wife you owe her a hundred dollars.

of the debt remaining, most of that is owned by Us banks, insurance companies and investment firms as well as millions of individual investors so it is the US economy and US citizens that benefit from it.

No president in the future will ever pay down the debt nor will they ever not increase the debt.

I don't know why you want to hold on to the fantasy that either party gives a flying fuck about the debt. History proves they don't
And how much tax dollars are wasted on debt interest?

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

wrong.

And how much tax dollars are wasted on debt?

define wasted.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

wrong.

define wasted.
Well what do we get back for tax dollars spent on interest?

So O’s enormous spending, which only enriched Wall Street was good, but W’s and Trump’s was bad.

Do you fail to see how partisan that is?
I said mostly. People won’t care about debt and spending till taxes increase. Repubs happily increase spending and decrease taxes. It’s not partisan, just a fact.

Repubs happily increase spending and decrease taxes.

as do dems

It’s not partisan, just a fact.

:abgg2q.jpg:
When have dems ever promoted tax cuts and increased spending?
Democrats promote sending money for bullshit to foreign countries. Please spare us your blathering about republicans.

So O’s enormous spending, which only enriched Wall Street was good, but W’s and Trump’s was bad.

Do you fail to see how partisan that is?
I said mostly. People won’t care about debt and spending till taxes increase. Repubs happily increase spending and decrease taxes. It’s not partisan, just a fact.

Repubs happily increase spending and decrease taxes.

as do dems

It’s not partisan, just a fact.

:abgg2q.jpg:
When have dems ever promoted tax cuts and increased spending?
Democrats promote sending money for bullshit to foreign countries. Please spare us your blathering about republicans.
All that pork was in trumps budget.

It’s adorable that you clowns can see deficits decrease under dems and increase each year with repubs and it still doesn’t click. Funny stuff.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

wrong.

define wasted.
Well what do we get back for tax dollars spent on interest?

For one the net interest burden is about 393 billion a year.

but as I said 30% of the debt is money the government owes to itself so even though there is an interest payment on the books for that part of the debt it is never really paid out. Most of the interest that is actually paid is paid to Americans and American businesses that own treasury bonds and to various state government that own Us bonds as well.

SO basically the lion's share of the net annual interest paid goes right back into the US economy and is used in retirement funds, investment portfolios and as payments to state governments that use it as a budget item.

Forum List

Back