Republicans are mostly to blame for our debt

The funny (if predictable) thing is that I'm ALREADY seeing the Trumpsters complain about "Biden's spending".

This, after Trump made Keynes look like Ron freakin' Paul and took credit for the actions of the Fed.

They're not to be taken seriously.

the national debt when obozo took over---------11 trillion, the national debt when ovozo left-------------20 trillion. are you fricken crazy?
Inherited a disaster and then deficits declined. Trump inherited a strong economy and deficits increased. You a moron?

The last time this nation was debt free was in 1835 under Andrew Jackson. Since then both parties have run it up claiming one is worse than the other is like saying it’s better to drown in water that is 475 feet deep instead of water 500 feet deep.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Could it have said it better myself.:thup:
But only one party has been cutting taxes and increasing spending.
Nobody is listens to your bullshit,we are all laughing at your pathetic lies.
Republicans love debt. Just put it on the credit card.
Spending originates in the House, Dummy.

Dimwingers have controlled the House 55 out of the last 65 years, Brainfart.

You lose again.
Yes and the giant increases came when repubs were in full control. Irresponsible tax cuts and huge military spending increase. Are you dishonest or really stupid?

Obama doubled the debt in 8 years.

Comments?
He inherited a disaster from Bush. After disaster was fixed deficits declined. Compare the last 3 years of Obama to the first 3 of Trump. Bad and worse.

Bush inherited a dot-com disaster from Clinton. Y'all let Bush use that excuse ?
Bush inherited a balanced budget and gave it away with tax cuts and military spending.

Is that what you call the dot-com bust?

Bush was bad. Very bad. Trump even ran on how bad Bush was.

Oh yea I know. Bush man bad, orange man bad.

Anyway, you said Clinton left a surplus and/or balanced budget. I asked you to prove it. So far you've done nothing.
You have google and probably remember Bush spending away the surplus he inherited. I can only answer so many stupid
questions. Republicans are either claiming newt balanced the budget or denying it. The stupidity gets tiring.

You make the claim you back it up. When I google it it shows a deficit every year, meaning you're wrong.
Did the deficit get bigger or smaller each year?
irrelevant

the debt grew

as I said the largest debt increases by percentage have mostly been under democrat administrations
Reagan tripled the debt. Deficits decreased during Clinton and Obama. They increased under trump and Bush. You don’t seem the dumb, are you just dishonest?

look it up.

Democrats have been responsible for more of the largest percentage increases of the debt than republicans.

3 of the 5 top contributors to the national debt have been democrats
You're entire argument that only republicans increase the debt is bullshit

The last time this nation was debt free was in 1835 under Andrew Jackson. Since then both parties have run it up claiming one is worse than the other is like saying it’s better to drown in water that is 475 feet deep instead of water 500 feet deep.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Could it have said it better myself.:thup:

You lose again.
Yes and the giant increases came when repubs were in full control. Irresponsible tax cuts and huge military spending increase. Are you dishonest or really stupid?

Comments?
He inherited a disaster from Bush. After disaster was fixed deficits declined. Compare the last 3 years of Obama to the first 3 of Trump. Bad and worse.

Bush inherited a dot-com disaster from Clinton. Y'all let Bush use that excuse ?
Bush inherited a balanced budget and gave it away with tax cuts and military spending.

Anyway, you said Clinton left a surplus and/or balanced budget. I asked you to prove it. So far you've done nothing.
You have google and probably remember Bush spending away the surplus he inherited. I can only answer so many stupid
questions. Republicans are either claiming newt balanced the budget or denying it. The stupidity gets tiring.

You make the claim you back it up. When I google it it shows a deficit every year, meaning you're wrong.
irrelevant

the debt grew

as I said the largest debt increases by percentage have mostly been under democrat administrations
Reagan tripled the debt. Deficits decreased during Clinton and Obama. They increased under trump and Bush. You don’t seem the dumb, are you just dishonest?
Reagan added $1.4 Trillion to the debt. Barry added more than that in a single year.

You lose again, Brainfart.
Yeah Reagan was quite a long time ago. Bravo.
Why are you bringing him up then, Brainfart?
Tripled the debt and started our debt problems.

you are FOS, look at the actual dollar debt increases, not the percentages. stop lying.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

no Reagan increased the debt by 184% that is not triple

at least get your numbers right

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

Reagan added $1.4 Trillion to the debt. Barry added more than that in a single year.

our debt problems started way before that

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

look it up.

Democrats have been responsible for more of the largest percentage increases of the debt than republicans.

Look at the direction deficits go. Deficits decreased under Obama and Clinton, increased under Trump and Bush . The dems inherit a mess. Biden will inherit a huge deficit thanks to trumps failure.

The funny (if predictable) thing is that I'm ALREADY seeing the Trumpsters complain about "Biden's spending".

This, after Trump made Keynes look like Ron freakin' Paul and took credit for the actions of the Fed.

the national debt when obozo took over---------11 trillion, the national debt when ovozo left-------------20 trillion. are you fricken crazy?
Inherited a disaster and then deficits declined. Trump inherited a strong economy and deficits increased. You a moron?

obama was a disaster, in every way. worst president in history. if you cannot see that you are either stupid or totally brainwashed.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

I disagree. They were very manageable.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

look it up.

Look at the direction deficits go. Deficits decreased under Obama and Clinton, increased under Trump and Bush . The dems inherit a mess. Biden will inherit a huge deficit thanks to trumps failure.

do you understand the difference between annual deficit and national debt? you obviously do not so I think you should look them up instead of continuing to make a fool of yourself.

The recession ended 5 months into Barry's 8 YEAR clusterfuck, and the deficits declined after Republicans got control of the purse strings, Brainfart.

You lose again.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

look it up.

irrelevant.

not one administration since Coolidge actually left less debt.

your entire argument fell apart pages ago but you still cling to it.

Our debt situation has been caused by both parties and is the culmination of at least 60 years

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

look it up.

Deficits decreased under Obama and Clinton, increased under Trump and Bush

Decreased under Barry and Slick once Republicans got control of the purse strings.............increased under Bush and Trump once Dimwingers got control of the purse strings.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

then why weren't they paid off or at least paid down a little?

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

look it up.

irrelevant.

Our debt situation has been caused by both parties and is the culmination of at least 60 years
It’s completely relevant. So you are dishonest?

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

look it up.

Deficits decreased under Obama and Clinton, increased under Trump and Bush

Decreased under Barry and Slick once Republicans got control of the purse strings.............increased under Bush and Trump once Dimwingers got control of the purse strings.

You really aren’t smart.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

look it up.

irrelevant.

The democrats do not care about the debt any more than republicans do.

you're just to stupid to see it

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

We will always have debt.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

look it up.

irrelevant.

The democrats do not care about the debt any more than republicans do.

you're just to stupid to see it
Only one party gives tax cuts and increases spending.

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

wrong.

we actually had no debt for a time

You lose again.

Comments?

irrelevant

the debt grew

wrong.

we actually had no debt for a time
And how long ago was that?

Forum List

Back