Republicans are mostly to blame for our debt

Remember all those tea party goons screaming about deficits? Then we got trump and he further increased deficits, but the tea party disappeared. Trump gave tax cuts. Tax cuts fuel debt. Nobody cares about the debt when they are getting tax cuts.

The first Bush increased taxes and then we took the debt seriously....

Blame, blame, blame....That's how you tell a thread is bull shit....Both parties have spent us into this situation, and we won't get out of it until both parties work together to get us out....

You're more concerned to paint the other party in a bad light rather than a serious discussion...

So, tell us your plan? What is it you'd like to see to reduce the debt?
But only one party has fueled the deficits with tax cuts.

So, what's your plan?
he doesn't have one

Then the thread should be closed for lack of debatable content...
Well there is certainly no debating that tax cuts fuel deficits.
Link us up to where revenues went down after a tax cut, Brainfart
Also you are missing the point. Tax cuts make people forget the debt and spending increases. Repubs always say the tax cuts will pay for themselves. Show me when a republican tax cut hasn't increased deficits.
I accept your admission you have been full of shit this entire thread.

You lose again, Brainfart.

Remember all those tea party goons screaming about deficits? Then we got trump and he further increased deficits, but the tea party disappeared. Trump gave tax cuts. Tax cuts fuel debt. Nobody cares about the debt when they are getting tax cuts.

Blame, blame, blame....That's how you tell a thread is bull shit....Both parties have spent us into this situation, and we won't get out of it until both parties work together to get us out....

You're more concerned to paint the other party in a bad light rather than a serious discussion...

So, what's your plan?
Well we obviously need a tax increase so people care. Then we can't allow a decrease till we have a surplus and the debt is not bigger than our yearly GDP.
and not a single politician will ever get elected with that as a campaign promise.

so it will never happen.

Oh, I don't know about that....Biden is going in isn't he?

Brain wants a candidate to say that he will raise taxes by trillions of dollars a year so that we operate at a surplus

The Joe Biden taxes of a few percent here and there on the rich is nothing but pandering
I want to stop the incredibly irresponsible republican policy of cutting taxes when we are deeply in debt. They cut taxes, people forget about debt, and the debt grows. Every single time...

I have already shown you the Democrats have done that as well
You have flip flopped stupidly. First you say obama cut taxes then get proved wrong. Now you claim he increased taxes. You are hard to take seriously....
HE CUT SOME AN INCREASED OTHERS NITWIT
What will you be claiming tomorrow?

Now that we are closing out another failed republican president it seems like a good time to bring up debt since repubs will no doubt put there fiscally responsible hats back on for us to laugh at. It's clear big debt started with Reagan, the guy tripled the debt. We almost had it under control under Clinton, then Bush messed that up completely. Then Obama inherited the Bush mess and spent a lot, but deficits generally came down after the mess was fixed. Now Trump inherited a strong economy and still increased debt every single year. Last year pre pandemic he managed a trillion dollar deficit during a strong economy, this year he will set a new record by a lot.

Over and over and over republicans support the same policy of cut taxes, increase military spending, and drastically increase debt. And that is what has happened every time they have done it. Reagan did it, Bush did it, and now Trump did it. And repubs stupidly believe the square peg is going to fit the round hole this time.... or are they all that stupid? Many certainly are, but others clearly love the freebies. Heck better than a freebie, trumpers got their military spending and a tax cut! Government is great!

So for the last 40 years we have gotten more and more government and thanks to repubs it costs tax payers less and less. That is a formula for increasing government if I have ever seen one. So laugh whenever a repub claims to be for fiscal responsibility, their policy has clearly lead the way for more and more debt.
If you mean GWB. I agree.

So, what's your plan?
he doesn't have one

I already showed you how we had anemic revenue growth. Only lower have been during a recession. But you know that.
You are lying.

Show us where revenues declined after a tax cut, Braindead
Look through the thread. Revenue growth was pathetic. Spending meanwhile increased rapidly.
Still no link.

So, what's your plan?
he doesn't have one

Also you are missing the point. Tax cuts make people forget the debt and spending increases. Repubs always say the tax cuts will pay for themselves. Show me when a republican tax cut hasn't increased deficits.

The facts were already provided for you. Not my fault you are too stupid.

So, what's your plan?
he doesn't have one

Still no link.

Now that we are closing out another failed republican president it seems like a good time to bring up debt since repubs will no doubt put there fiscally responsible hats back on for us to laugh at. It's clear big debt started with Reagan, the guy tripled the debt. We almost had it under control under Clinton, then Bush messed that up completely. Then Obama inherited the Bush mess and spent a lot, but deficits generally came down after the mess was fixed. Now Trump inherited a strong economy and still increased debt every single year. Last year pre pandemic he managed a trillion dollar deficit during a strong economy, this year he will set a new record by a lot.

Over and over and over republicans support the same policy of cut taxes, increase military spending, and drastically increase debt. And that is what has happened every time they have done it. Reagan did it, Bush did it, and now Trump did it. And repubs stupidly believe the square peg is going to fit the round hole this time.... or are they all that stupid? Many certainly are, but others clearly love the freebies. Heck better than a freebie, trumpers got their military spending and a tax cut! Government is great!

So for the last 40 years we have gotten more and more government and thanks to repubs it costs tax payers less and less. That is a formula for increasing government if I have ever seen one. So laugh whenever a repub claims to be for fiscal responsibility, their policy has clearly lead the way for more and more debt.
We also just experienced it with Trump. Last year, pre pandemic our deficit was almost a trillion. Deficits increased every year under trump. But he gave tax cuts so people didn't care.

So, what's your plan?
he doesn't have one

Still no link.
Look for the last time you asked for it.

So, what's your plan?
he doesn't have one

Still no link.
You never provided a link showing revenues decreasing after a tax cut.

You are a liar.

We also just experienced it with Trump. Last year, pre pandemic our deficit was almost a trillion. Deficits increased every year under trump. But he gave tax cuts so people didn't care.
Yes and under Obama too but GW started it with his stupid Middle East crusade.

We need on increase in taxes so people care. Our politicians spend on all sorts of stupid things because they can. See all the pork in that relief bill?

However, until you give the specifics I asked you to outline, then you are not serious...
The specific is not giving tax cuts when we are deeply in debt. They fuel more spending.

No, that is the gereral....Specifics would be honestly answering what I asked....

So, what's your plan?
he doesn't have one

Still no link.

You are a liar.
I provided a link showing revenue growth declined.

Well deficits certainly increased with Obama, but you will see they gradually declined. Had he cut taxes there would have been no decline. We can grow out of our debt, but only if we don't cut taxes.

So, what's your plan?
he doesn't have one

Still no link.

You are a liar.
I provided a link showing revenue growth declined.
Thanks for admitting you are a liar.

We need on increase in taxes so people care. Our politicians spend on all sorts of stupid things because they can. See all the pork in that relief bill?

However, until you give the specifics I asked you to outline, then you are not serious...
The specific is not giving tax cuts when we are deeply in debt. They fuel more spending.

No, that is the gereral....Specifics would be honestly answering what I asked....
There are no other specifics necessary. Tax cuts fuel spending increases. People care about the debt when their taxes increase. Tax cuts have the opposite effect.

Well deficits certainly increased with Obama, but you will see they gradually declined. Had he cut taxes there would have been no decline. We can grow out of our debt, but only if we don't cut taxes.
BArry's last 3 deficits were growing, liar.

Revenues aren’t the problem. Spending is. Trump overspent to upgrade the military. We ll see what Biden does. Military spend equates to jobs in the private sector so it’s tough to reduce it.

There are no other specifics necessary. Tax cuts fuel spending increases. People care about the debt when their taxes increase. Tax cuts have the opposite effect.
TAx cuts have nothing to do with spending. Spending fuels spending increases, Brainfart.

BArry's last 3 deficits were growing, liar.
I notice you never back up all your lies. You just spew stupidity. Bravo.

Forum List

Back