Republicans: Do you have a breaking point with Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, yeah. He only has so much time, though, with the 2018 elections getting into gear. If Republican congresspeople facing tough elections see in their internal polling that he's a drag on them, they'll be tough for him to deal with.

He made some pretty big promises, we'll see.

I agree that the morons in tHE gop will not ask themselves if they should trust the polls that were completely wrong last time.
Oh yeah, sure they will. I don't know much about polling, but localized internal polling may be more accurate than national public polling. Who knows.
All the media is doing now is trying to gin up anti-Trump sentiment. Female Fox News pundits for the most part are against him. Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity still back him up, but that's it.

Face it. Almost every journalist is a liberal. Any that aren't are under assault.
"almost every journalist is a liberal"

Correct. There seems to be a direct connection between being a well educated and literate adult, and being liberal.

One of my "liberal" friends posted this link in my timeline;

The Media Bubble Is Real — And Worse Than You Think

That is the echo chamber of liberalism.

This is the reality of history though.

First, the POV of the establishment, minimizing the scandalous nature of what they are doing.

U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans

Now for a dose of the truth.

Carl Bernstein

Congressmen Seek To Lift Propaganda Ban

Unclaimed Territory - by Glenn Greenwald: Press corrupted by fake news, America yawns

Video news releases - SourceWatch

You do know that Anderson Cooper is CIA, right?

You do know that CNN gave Donna Brazil the debate questions to share with Hillary, yes?

This has nothing to do with "well educated and literate adult, and being liberal."

This has to do with pushing an authoritarian pro- police state perspective.

Well said. Nothing I hate more than some snowflake who claims universities dispense truth.

Right now, yeah. He only has so much time, though, with the 2018 elections getting into gear. If Republican congresspeople facing tough elections see in their internal polling that he's a drag on them, they'll be tough for him to deal with.

He made some pretty big promises, we'll see.

I agree that the morons in tHE gop will not ask themselves if they should trust the polls that were completely wrong last time.
Oh yeah, sure they will. I don't know much about polling, but localized internal polling may be more accurate than national public polling. Who knows.
All the media is doing now is trying to gin up anti-Trump sentiment. Female Fox News pundits for the most part are against him. Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity still back him up, but that's it.

Face it. Almost every journalist is a liberal. Any that aren't are under assault.

Correct. There seems to be a direct connection between being a well educated and literate adult, and being liberal.

First, the POV of the establishment, minimizing the scandalous nature of what they are doing.

Carl Bernstein

Unclaimed Territory - by Glenn Greenwald: Press corrupted by fake news, America yawns

You do know that CNN gave Donna Brazil the debate questions to share with Hillary, yes?

This has nothing to do with "well educated and literate adult, and being liberal."

That "Media Bubble" piece is excellent, and a surprisingly honest look at what is happening - geographical bubbles combining with ideological bubbles to form journalistic bubbles.

Serious question: Back during the campaign, those of us who were not voting for Trump didn't believe that he'd be able to follow through on a pretty significant percentage of his promises. We were mocked, of course, but now that we know the ACA won't be repealed, that Mexico won't be paying for the wall, that Trump even backed out of requiring WE fund the wall, and that he's softening on NAFTA and NATO and other issues, I'd like to know:

Have you thought about how much leeway you'll give him on his promises before you'd stop supporting him?

Don't forget to mention that some of those who campaigned and donated to Trump are even talking about taking back to heir endorsements. Trump has not drained the swamp, all he did was jump in.
Yeah.....however, we've been hearing these lies about him for so long that we're tuned out to them now.

We know that Washington's a mess. Anybody would look bad trying to deal with all of the two-faced back-stabbers.

Can't say they are liars. Trumps own words were quite clear on that he topics that are costing him support. He would do well to do what he promised and really drain the swamp. All he is doing now is reaferming the Democrat parties rise from the ashes.
I guess it's fruitless to tell you that everything is not what it seems.

Trump doesn’t have Fox News to back him up. Fox News is working for the enemy now.

Oh I agree. Foux never was Trumps friend. I'll give Trump the benifet of the doubt for now, but it's hard when he comes out in support of DOCA after promising to undo the Obama executive amnesty. He simply has to sign an EO and DOCA is gone. He will not. His HHS guy need only rip as much of the guts out of ACA as he can with the authority he has, yet isn't. There in the SCOTUS, but I am not comfortable with that until I see him on a case. I'm expecting a John Roberts type surprise.

What is DOCA?

Don't forget to mention that some of those who campaigned and donated to Trump are even talking about taking back to heir endorsements. Trump has not drained the swamp, all he did was jump in.
Yeah.....however, we've been hearing these lies about him for so long that we're tuned out to them now.

We know that Washington's a mess. Anybody would look bad trying to deal with all of the two-faced back-stabbers.

Can't say they are liars. Trumps own words were quite clear on that he topics that are costing him support. He would do well to do what he promised and really drain the swamp. All he is doing now is reaferming the Democrat parties rise from the ashes.

Trump doesn’t have Fox News to back him up. Fox News is working for the enemy now.

Oh I agree. Foux never was Trumps friend. I'll give Trump the benifet of the doubt for now, but it's hard when he comes out in support of DOCA after promising to undo the Obama executive amnesty. He simply has to sign an EO and DOCA is gone. He will not. His HHS guy need only rip as much of the guts out of ACA as he can with the authority he has, yet isn't. There in the SCOTUS, but I am not comfortable with that until I see him on a case. I'm expecting a John Roberts type surprise.

What is DOCA?
I think he's talking about Obama's unconstitutional amnesty EO.

"More educated" means more government brainwashing. Of course the longer you spend in the rolling mills of government propaganda, the more you come to believe the horseshit being fed to you.

Horseshit?

You mean like science, math, engineering, accounting, law, medicine, finance?

That kind of horseshit?
No, I mean "women's studies," "black studies," "gender studies," history, sociology, political science and all the other politically focused bullshit majors.

"More educated" means more government brainwashing. Of course the longer you spend in the rolling mills of government propaganda, the more you come to believe the horseshit being fed to you.

Horseshit?

That kind of horseshit?
No....like Women's Studies, Black History Studies, Organizational Behavior.

You know....

Learning to be more accepting of foreigners, women who hate guys, and girls with a penis while developing a deep hatred of America.

What is DOCA?

Oops, DACA, otherwise known as executive amnesty.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals - Wikipedia

Carl Bernstein

Well said. Nothing I hate more than some snowflake who claims universities dispense truth.
How would you know, you obviously didn't attend a college or university.

Carl Bernstein

Just because we chose to use our brains and intelligence and not buy into progressive propaganda doesn’t mean we didn't attend a college or a university. I attended both using the G.I. Bill.

Carl Bernstein

I just told you I have an engineering degree, dumbass. Where do you imagine you get one of those?

Like all snowflake dumbasses, you make the mistake of believing that anyone who disagrees with you is ignorant. The reality is that you are the one who is ignorant. All you know is what your Marxist professors rammed into your skull. You are not educated in any genuine sense of the word. Your stupidity could be forgiven if you weren't so arrogant.

Horseshit?

That kind of horseshit?
No, I mean "women's studies," "black studies," "gender studies," history, sociology, political science and all the other politically focused bullshit majors.
So you're made they don't teach things like "men studies" "white studies" and "republican revised history"

:banana:

Carl Bernstein

Just because we chose to use our brains and intelligence and not buy into progressive propaganda doesn’t mean we didn't attend a college or a university. I attended both using the G.I. Bill.
The worst thing about Aries is not that he's stupid and gullible, it's that he is arrogant and thinks he is smart.

Carl Bernstein

I just told you I have an engineering degree, dumbass. Where do you imagine you get one of those.

Like all snowflake dumbasses, you make the mistake of believing that anyone who disagrees with you is ignorant. The reality is that you are the one who is ignorant. All you know is what your Marxist professors rammed into your skull. You are not educated in any genuine sense of the word. Your stupidity could be forgiven if you weren't so arrogant.
Your stupidity is forgiven. Where's your degree from? I'd like to know who's handing out degrees to any jackass that walks in the door.

Horseshit?

That kind of horseshit?
So you're made they don't teach things like "men studies" "white studies" and "republican revised history"

:banana:

That sentence is unintelligible. I guess that must how you demonstrate the value of your college education

Carl Bernstein

I just told you I have an engineering degree, dumbass. Where do you imagine you get one of those.

I heard that you can get an Engineering Degree in a box of Crackerjacks.

Now everyone knows that the hard sciences are Journalism and Liberal Arts....along with Racketball.

Carl Bernstein

The worst thing about Aries is not that he's stupid and gullible, it's that he is arrogant and thinks he is smart.
What you really hate about Aries is that he is a she and she is much smarter than you. And you really enjoy that I dumb down my conversation to troll blabber with you or else you wouldn't be able to participate.

Carl Bernstein

Actually, I understood this truth by reading Edward Bernays landmark book Propaganda and Noam Chomsky's Manufacturing Consent. If you went to University and studied political science, public relations or marketing, I'm sure you would not be unfamiliar with these.

Carl Bernstein

I heard that you can get an Engineering Degree in a box of Crackerjacks.

Now everyone knows that the hard sciences are Journalism and Liberal Arts....along with Racketball.

And gender studies. That's where you find all the rocket scientists.

Carl Bernstein

Being a silly twit is a requirement for the left.

Carl Bernstein

What you really hate about Aries is that he is a she and she is much smarter than you. And you really enjoy that I dumb down my conversation to troll blabber with you or else you wouldn't be able to participate.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

You kill me, ya know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back