Republicans: Do you have a breaking point with Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my "liberal" friends posted this link in my timeline;

The Media Bubble Is Real — And Worse Than You Think

That is the echo chamber of liberalism.

This is the reality of history though.

First, the POV of the establishment, minimizing the scandalous nature of what they are doing.

U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans

Now for a dose of the truth.

Carl Bernstein

Congressmen Seek To Lift Propaganda Ban

Unclaimed Territory - by Glenn Greenwald: Press corrupted by fake news, America yawns

Video news releases - SourceWatch

You do know that Anderson Cooper is CIA, right?

You do know that CNN gave Donna Brazil the debate questions to share with Hillary, yes?

This has nothing to do with "well educated and literate adult, and being liberal."

This has to do with pushing an authoritarian pro- police state perspective.

Well said. Nothing I hate more than some snowflake who claims universities dispense truth.
How would you know, you obviously didn't attend a college or university.
Just because we chose to use our brains and intelligence and not buy into progressive propaganda doesn’t mean we didn't attend a college or a university. I attended both using the G.I. Bill.
The worst thing about Aries is not that he's stupid and gullible, it's that he is arrogant and thinks he is smart.
What you really hate about Aries is that he is a she and she is much smarter than you. And you really enjoy that I dumb down my conversation to troll blabber with you or else you wouldn't be able to participate.
Troll blather......not blabber

First, the POV of the establishment, minimizing the scandalous nature of what they are doing.

Carl Bernstein

Unclaimed Territory - by Glenn Greenwald: Press corrupted by fake news, America yawns

You do know that CNN gave Donna Brazil the debate questions to share with Hillary, yes?

This has nothing to do with "well educated and literate adult, and being liberal."

Well said. Nothing I hate more than some snowflake who claims universities dispense truth.
Just because we chose to use our brains and intelligence and not buy into progressive propaganda doesn’t mean we didn't attend a college or a university. I attended both using the G.I. Bill.
The worst thing about Aries is not that he's stupid and gullible, it's that he is arrogant and thinks he is smart.
What you really hate about Aries is that he is a she and she is much smarter than you. And you really enjoy that I dumb down my conversation to troll blabber with you or else you wouldn't be able to participate.

Yup, if you can't dazzle us with your brilliance, baffle us with your BS.

Carl Bernstein

I just told you I have an engineering degree, dumbass. Where do you imagine you get one of those.

Like all snowflake dumbasses, you make the mistake of believing that anyone who disagrees with you is ignorant. The reality is that you are the one who is ignorant. All you know is what your Marxist professors rammed into your skull. You are not educated in any genuine sense of the word. Your stupidity could be forgiven if you weren't so arrogant.
I heard that you can get an Engineering Degree in a box of Crackerjacks.

Now everyone knows that the hard sciences are Journalism and Liberal Arts....along with Racketball.

And gender studies. That's where you find all the rocket scientists.
Well, most female rocket scientists need to study gender because they seem confused about the subject. We've got one in the International Space Station right now that looks like a silver haired Abe Lincoln.

All the media is doing now is trying to gin up anti-Trump sentiment. Female Fox News pundits for the most part are against him. Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity still back him up, but that's it.

Face it. Almost every journalist is a liberal. Any that aren't are under assault.
"almost every journalist is a liberal"

Correct. There seems to be a direct connection between being a well educated and literate adult, and being liberal.

Carl Bernstein

Actually, I understood this truth by reading Edward Bernays landmark book Propaganda and Noam Chomsky's Manufacturing Consent. If you went to University and studied political science, public relations or marketing, I'm sure you would not be unfamiliar with these.
She was probably studying Simone De Beavoir or Betty Friedan.

"More educated" means more government brainwashing. Of course the longer you spend in the rolling mills of government propaganda, the more you come to believe the horseshit being fed to you.

Horseshit?

You mean like science, math, engineering, accounting, law, medicine, finance?

That kind of horseshit?
No, I mean "women's studies," "black studies," "gender studies," history, sociology, political science and all the other politically focused bullshit majors.
So you're made they don't teach things like "men studies" "white studies" and "republican revised history"

:banana:

That sentence is unintelligible. I guess that must how you demonstrate the value of your college education
yea my one letter typo is comparable to you butchering the english language daily. rigggght..

Oh yeah, sure they will. I don't know much about polling, but localized internal polling may be more accurate than national public polling. Who knows.
All the media is doing now is trying to gin up anti-Trump sentiment. Female Fox News pundits for the most part are against him. Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity still back him up, but that's it.

Face it. Almost every journalist is a liberal. Any that aren't are under assault.

Correct. There seems to be a direct connection between being a well educated and literate adult, and being liberal.

Carl Bernstein

Why not address my post instead of Britpat's trolling? While I find his trolling entertaining, and your level of posts may warrant it, is it because you have nothing substantial to add?

You could just admit defeat. Most, "conservatives" will readily admit agitprop. & VNR's have just as readily affected Fox news stations as well. These are not known to be liberal, but always push corporate war mongering and Keynesian solutions rather than policies which are good for Americans.

What, do you think Fox news is populated with "liberal" journalists that are well educated and literate adults, and being liberal too?

Carl Bernstein

Why not address my post instead of Britpat's trolling? While I find his trolling entertaining, and your level of posts may warrant it, is it because you have nothing substantial to add?

You could just admit defeat. Most, "conservatives" will readily admit agitprop. & VNR's have just as readily affected Fox news stations as well. These are not known to be liberal, but always push corporate war mongering and Keynesian solutions rather than policies which are good for Americans.

What, do you think Fox news is populated with "liberal" journalists that well educated and literate adults, and being liberal too?
I've been trolling with Bripat all morning for fun.
I hate the "universities brainwash you" BS. A college education is very important today. We need to stop glorifying drop outs, bashing our educators, and help get everyone who wants a degree the opportunity to do so.

"More educated" means more government brainwashing. Of course the longer you spend in the rolling mills of government propaganda, the more you come to believe the horseshit being fed to you.

Horseshit?

That kind of horseshit?
No, I mean "women's studies," "black studies," "gender studies," history, sociology, political science and all the other politically focused bullshit majors.
So you're made they don't teach things like "men studies" "white studies" and "republican revised history"

That sentence is unintelligible. I guess that must how you demonstrate the value of your college education
yea my one letter typo is comparable to you butchering the english language daily. rigggght..
On letter typo?" Could you post the corrected version of the sentence so normal people can understand it?

Aside from typos, when have I butchered the English language?

Horseshit?

That kind of horseshit?

On letter typo?" Could you post the corrected version of the sentence so normal people can understand it?

"On letter"

OH NO! I CAN'T READ WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!!!

Carl Bernstein

What, do you think Fox news is populated with "liberal" journalists that well educated and literate adults, and being liberal too?
I hate the "universities brainwash you" BS. A college education is very important today. We need to stop glorifying drop outs, bashing our educators, and help get everyone who wants a degree the opportunity to do so.

Yeah, spend $160,000 on a degree in gender studies so you can work as a waiter.

"On letter"

You harped on a typo, hypocrite.

Carl Bernstein

Many employers don't care what degree you have as long as you have one. I do the hiring for my company and seeing any type of degree at all gives you an advantage over someone who has no degree.

"On letter"

No, I was pretending to be you. So just a pretend hypocrite!

Many employers don't care what degree you have as long as you have one. I do the hiring for my company and seeing any type of degree at all gives you an advantage over someone who has no degree.

That's what's wrong with modern corporate America.

"On letter"

That's another way of saying you're a hypocrite.

Carl Bernstein

For the most part a college education is only an opportunity to suceed that doesn't justify the huge expense. Most college graduates these days are living with their parents. There are no jobs.

That's what's wrong with modern corporate America.
There are many things wrong with corporate america. Giving jobs to those who are educated is not one of them.

"On letter"

That's another way of saying you're a hypocrite.
i know you are but what am I

I've had a lot of fun playing with you today BriPat.. Back to adult business. Maybe I'll play with you some more later ;)

Carl Bernstein

Actually, I understood this truth by reading Edward Bernays landmark book Propaganda and Noam Chomsky's Manufacturing Consent. If you went to University and studied political science, public relations or marketing, I'm sure you would not be unfamiliar with these.
She was probably studying Simone De Beavoir or Betty Friedan.

See, the thing about my post on the truth about the media is this;

Both Glen Greenwald and Carl Bernstein ARE leftists. They told Americans a long time ago how the Deep State was brain washing them.

Bernays was a corporatist and psychologist, and the nephew of one of the world's most renowned (queer) psychiatrists (Sigmund Freud.)

And Chomsky? Well hell, everyone knows where he stands. But his analysis of the post-modern Oligarchy is pretty spot on. Liberals are loath to criticize him.

So for Aries to bullshit us and say, "oh, the media elites are just smarter than everyone else?" It is disingenuous and falls flat, when their own intellectuals have been telling us since the 1920's that their goal is to brainwash the filthy masses in order to created socialism.

I rest my case.

You're saying the piece of paper is all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back