🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

The way those Bills get worded, yea, they do.

But more importantly… this kinda crap is what a GOP Congress would be focused on.

Not anything to help the nation
haha show me how the bill is worded that makes you think that

The way those Bills get worded, yea, they do.

But more importantly… this kinda crap is what a GOP Congress would be focused on.

Not anything to help the nation
State governments get to tell teachers what they can say and what they cannot say in the classroom.

Don't like it? Move to a country where it's not allowed.

There is no law against "loving" who you want. You are conflating this with teachers teaching and discussing sexual matters (grooming) with minor children. You need to stop lying about the grooming, the cultural marxism, CRT and all of this garbage indoctrination.

I was not addressing the grooming or teachers discussing it with their student.

I was simply discussing the tired old nonsense. If you can make people see gays only as butt sex people, you make it easier to hate them.

It is not about the sex.

I was simply discussing the tired old nonsense. If you can make people see gays only as butt sex people, you make it easier to hate them.

It is not about the sex.
gay is 100% about sex,,, thats why its called a "sexual orientation"..

It is not about the sex.
They make it easy by their incessant hectoring about "tolerance." When we're discussing people's children, they don't get a say.

Not according to your definition of "tolerant," NAZI.

You mean the values of statists.
The entire goal of grooming children to accept the unacceptable is so that they will be receptive to perversion. That's the new tolerance. Not tolerance of what others do, but tolerance of what is done to you

You can have your (abhorrent) opinion. You shouldn’t e able to make laws based on it

And Congress sure as shit shouldn’t be wasting its time on shit like this

This Congress wasted most of their time figuring out how to stop Trump from running in 2024. IMO, this is an improvement.

Teaching kids to be tolerant makes the country better and stronger. It’s an American value.

Schools will continue to teach kids the values of the country.

No because parents will put a halt to it if Congress doesn't. If I pay you to paint my garage and instead, you're tending to my flower garden, it's nice and all, but that's not what I paid you to do. I paid you to paint the garage. Don't worry about the garden. That's my issue and not yours.

No because parents will put a halt to it if Congress doesn't. If I pay you to paint my garage and instead, you're tending to my flower garden, it's nice and all, but that's not what I paid you to do. I paid you to paint the garage. Don't worry about the garden. That's my issue and not yours.
Yes. We’re seen the parents launching bigoted tirades and resorting to threats of violence against school boards.

History will not look kindly on you as it didn’t look kindly on parents putting a stop to black kids in school.

Forum List

Back