Republicans give Bibi's racist rants a pass

The arab muslims that want to kill the jews and wipe israel off the map are the real racist. Fuck you op!
An Israeli official has called for concentration camps in Gaza and ‘the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, and annihilation of all fighting forces and their supporters’.
Moshe Feiglin calls for concentration camps in Gaza and conquest of Gaza Strip Daily Mail Online

Read more: Moshe Feiglin calls for concentration camps in Gaza and conquest of Gaza Strip Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Repubs brushing racist remarks under the rug? :eusa_think: No surprise there

Republicans Dismiss Netanyahu s Anti-Arab Remarks As Election Rhetoric ThinkProgress
Republicans continue to excuse Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s anti-Arab remarks and open repudiation of the two-state solution, despite decades of bipartisan agreement that an independent Palestinian state alongside Israel is the only way to resolve the Israel/Palestinian conflict.

Netanyahu’s election day video warning supporters that “Arab voters are going to the polls in droves” and his comments from earlier in the week admitting that he would not work to establish a Palestinian state, caused outrage around the world, including strong criticism from the Obama administration.

He said that Arab ISRAELIS were rushing to the polls in droves. How dare his citizens be allowed to exercise their voting rights!!! :mad-61:

He should take a cue from our Repubs and set-up barriers to the non-white, poor & elderly!!!

Except there were no barriers, Israeli Arabs voted in record numbers and elected a record number of MKs. I fail to find any racism in Bibi's comments which require anyone's condemnation. I do, however, find quite a bit of bigotry in your comments.
try reading the SECOND PARAGRAPH bright boy. You people
shakehead.gif

Yup ... nothing racist in the second paragraph either, Princess, and there were no barriers barring Arab voters who voted in record numbers and elected a record number of Arab MKs.

whatever you have to tell yourself. English your 1st language?

After dismissing your bogus charge of racism against Bibi all that is left is your loony leftist hate. See how that works, Princess?

Republicans Dismiss Netanyahu s Anti-Arab Remarks As Election Rhetoric ThinkProgress
Republicans continue to excuse Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s anti-Arab remarks and open repudiation of the two-state solution, despite decades of bipartisan agreement that an independent Palestinian state alongside Israel is the only way to resolve the Israel/Palestinian conflict.

Netanyahu’s election day video warning supporters that “Arab voters are going to the polls in droves” and his comments from earlier in the week admitting that he would not work to establish a Palestinian state, caused outrage around the world, including strong criticism from the Obama administration.

He said that Arab ISRAELIS were rushing to the polls in droves. How dare his citizens be allowed to exercise their voting rights!!! :mad-61:

He should take a cue from our Repubs and set-up barriers to the non-white, poor & elderly!!!
Oh, you meant that they were 'Racing' to the polls.....as I don't see any 'racists' comments......

Arab voters is NOT a racist statement.

If you consider it racist, then you must also consider Biden's and Clinton's remarks racist. Deal?

He doesn't know what he thinks. He actually doesn't think. He spews spoon fed talking points

Dottie's silliness doesn't even amount to decent trolling ... it's just whiny, sniveling loony leftist stupidity.

Except there were no barriers, Israeli Arabs voted in record numbers and elected a record number of MKs. I fail to find any racism in Bibi's comments which require anyone's condemnation. I do, however, find quite a bit of bigotry in your comments.
try reading the SECOND PARAGRAPH bright boy. You people
shakehead.gif

Yup ... nothing racist in the second paragraph either, Princess, and there were no barriers barring Arab voters who voted in record numbers and elected a record number of Arab MKs.

whatever you have to tell yourself. English your 1st language?

After dismissing your bogus charge of racism against Bibi all that is left is your loony leftist hate. See how that works, Princess?
says the rw shit stain who rarely, if ever, leaves his basement & can't comprehend English. Stop derailing the thread son. Its bad form.

NEXT

If you consider it racist, then you must also consider Biden's and Clinton's remarks racist. Deal?

He doesn't know what he thinks. He actually doesn't think. He spews spoon fed talking points

Dottie's silliness doesn't even amount to decent trolling ... it's just whiny, sniveling loony leftist stupidity.
thats because dottie is a pussy.....

another truth teller speaks:

Netanyahu must apologize for anti-Arab comments - Israel Opinion Ynetnews
Even if the prime minister was elected democratically, his statement against Arabs exercising their right to vote is undemocratic, and he is unworthy of serving as prime minister.

Ahmad Tibi

Published: 03.23.15, 09:36 / Israel Opinion

The strength of democratic regimes is tested by a high voter turnout among all citizens, including minority groups. Participating in the elections is a basic right of every citizen. It's an important part of the pact between the citizen and the state.

Again, did he do anything to stop them?

says the rw shit stain who rarely, if ever, leaves his basement & can't comprehend English. Stop derailing the thread son. Its bad form.
NEXT.

Interesting. Your daily post rate is more than twice mine (10 vs. 22). So apparently you are the loony leftist shit stain who never leaves her mommy's basement.

NEXT.

Interesting. Your daily post rate is more than twice mine (10 vs. 22). So apparently you are the loony leftist shit stain who never leaves her mommy's basement.
seems I struck a nerve :eusa_think:

back to topic: Bibi's using race as a scare tactic to get extreme rw voters out. He has learned well from his Repub counterparts :thup:

NEXT.

seems I struck a nerve :eusa_think:

back to topic: Bibi's using race as a scare tactic to get extreme rw voters out. He has learned well from his Repub counterparts :thup:

Clearly you now attempt to deflect. You left the topic to claim that I "rarely, if ever" leave my basement when it is you who posts more than twice as often as me. Can you yet see just what a silly twit you are, Princess?

Forum List

Back