Republicans: "Have you No Shame?"

After that display of treason...
Barry gives 20% of the US Uranium to Russia, knows Hillary is compromising national security & lets her keep doing it, & knows what the Russians are doing & lets them continue....

Barry attempted to control the outcome of the 2016 elections, protected a felon, & organized a coup should Trump win...

You & other snowflakes have been undermining this President since before he beat your career criminal candidate....

STFU, traitor....

You always deflect to Barry and Hillary to cover for Trump, how stupid can you be? Trump has been President a year and a half. Time to move on to present day.

President Vladimir Trump is in the bunker this morning smarting from the world’s condemnation after letting Putin fuck him in the ass yesterday.
Yesterday will live in infamy and was one of the worst days in American history for all of America.
Never before has an American President not stood up for America after being attacked. And there’s no doubt about it that Russia attacked our democracy in 2016. But the traitor in chief won’t admit it or do anything about it because Russia helped him to get elected.

you are a sad pathetic little person. Please tell us exactly what Russia did that got Trump elected. What did they do, in which states, how many votes were changed, how did they change them?

did they help Trump by contributing 145 million to the Clinton foundation? did they help Trump by paying Bubba Clinton 450K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow? did they help Trump by getting control of 20% of our uranium through a deal brokered by Hillary?

you keep saying Russia helped elect Trump, tell us exactly how they did that, or STFU and go away.
Dead fish embarrassing himself again broadly showing the whole forum how little he knows.
It’s been well publicized how Putin helped Fat boi get elected but since he only watches Fox he hasn’t learned a god damn thing.
Addressing and arguing with a lowly brain dead deplorable is like pissing in the wind.

Our forum’s Russian troll Queasy is out early today doing Putin’s work for him.
You don’t have to work so hard. It’s obvious to the whole world that Putin has something BIGLY over Trump which is why Trump buried America in Russia’s name yesterday.

'

your stupidity intensifies with each new post. you make me laugh with your inane bullshit.

Every word I write is the God’s honest truth and what people all over America and the world are saying.
Trump is Putin’s bitch and it’s never been so obvious before than yesterday.
Even this prez’s allies are saying this is without a doubt the low point of fat boy’s presidency while you laughably keep pushing the lie that T didn’t sell out America to Russia yesterday.

you say that while you ignore the clear treason committed by Strzok, Page, Comey, Lynch, the Clintons, and Obama.

Trump did not "sell out America" he is trying to fix the mess created by the last presidents, Clinton, both bushes, and Obama.

why is it treason to try to find ways to deal peacefully with a potential enemy who controls half of the worlds nuclear weapons?

trump is a dog turd....he believed Putin over 17 US intelligence agencies....Mueller now has a new direction for his investigation.

were Strzok, Comey, Page, McCabe, and Lynch telling the truth? Why should he trust people who were obviously trying to influence our election while working for our intelligence agencies.

What he probably should have said is that he doesn't trust either of them completely and will wait and see who is proven truthful. It was a set up question, and he did not handle it as well as he should have.

President Vladimir Trump is in the bunker this morning smarting from the world’s condemnation after letting Putin fuck him in the ass yesterday.
Yesterday will live in infamy and was one of the worst days in American history for all of America.
Never before has an American President not stood up for America after being attacked. And there’s no doubt about it that Russia attacked our democracy in 2016. But the traitor in chief won’t admit it or do anything about it because Russia helped him to get elected.

you are a sad pathetic little person. Please tell us exactly what Russia did that got Trump elected. What did they do, in which states, how many votes were changed, how did they change them?

did they help Trump by contributing 145 million to the Clinton foundation? did they help Trump by paying Bubba Clinton 450K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow? did they help Trump by getting control of 20% of our uranium through a deal brokered by Hillary?

you keep saying Russia helped elect Trump, tell us exactly how they did that, or STFU and go away.
Dead fish embarrassing himself again broadly showing the whole forum how little he knows.
It’s been well publicized how Putin helped Fat boi get elected but since he only watches Fox he hasn’t learned a god damn thing.
Addressing and arguing with a lowly brain dead deplorable is like pissing in the wind.

if its so well known you should be able to describe how it was done, please do so.

It’s hilarious watching the Trump whores trying to cover up his humiliation fat boi is experiencing today in front of the entire planet.
America is in deep mourning and outrage with our President Traitor throwing America under the bus while they’re celebrating in al of Russia today.
Putin ate Trump’s lunch in that Summit and there’s no amount of spin that can change that.

typical response from a loser.

It’s hilarious watching the Trump whores trying to cover up his humiliation fat boi is experiencing today in front of the entire planet.
America is in deep mourning and outrage with our President Traitor throwing America under the bus while they’re celebrating in al of Russia today.
Putin ate Trump’s lunch in that Summit and there’s no amount of spin that can change that.

you continue to embarrass yourself and your corrupt party.

37294461_10204364735874912_4335200509519462400_n.jpg

You always deflect to Barry and Hillary to cover for Trump.
I do not 'deflect' to them - I 'REFER' to them, reminding brainwashed snowflakes like you that the Russian activity did not begin on Trump's watch - it started on Obama's watch - and remind you that Barry CHOSE to allow the Russians to continue their mission un-challenged.

I remind snowflakes like you that Obama KNEW about Hillary's illegal, national security-compromising unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server on which she illegally had TOP SECRET+ data stored and he CHOSE to allow her to continue to commit 'Espionage' (by legal definition), resulting in 6 foreign entities acquiring that classified data.

I do not 'deflect' to the real proven traitors - I remind you that it all started with them...and remind you just how much you are willing to overlook due to your treasonous hatred of the current President.

if its so well known you should be able to describe how it was done, please do so.
There were hundreds of Russian trolls on social media targeting swing states pretending to be Americans making up lies about Hillary like her having Parkinson’s. They even admitted it. Now how did these Russians even know who to target without help from Trump’s team.
Here’s a question I guarantee you’ll piss your pants over.
Why did 9 members of Trump team meet with Russians before the election and then LIED about it after getting caught?
What the hell were they doing?
Hint. 3 of them have already pleaded guilty and headed for jail.
But fat boi didn’t know anything about it, right?
America is not as stupid as you think it is.
Don’t forget Mueller has Trump’s tax returns and we’ll find out why he is so petrified to release them.
Anyone with a brain or any knowledge of Donald Trump knows he’s as dirty as sin with a whole host of crimes. It’s how he’s lived his life.

You always deflect to Barry and Hillary to cover for Trump.
I do not 'deflect' to them - I 'REFER' to them, reminding brainwashed snowflakes like you that the Russian activity did not begin on Trump's watch - it started on Obama's watch - and remind you that Barry CHOSE to allow the Russians to continue their mission un-challenged.

I remind snowflakes like you that Obama KNEW about Hillary's illegal, national security-compromising unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server on which she illegally had TOP SECRET+ data stored and he CHOSE to allow her to continue to commit 'Espionage' (by legal definition), resulting in 6 foreign entities acquiring that classified data.

I do not 'deflect' to the real proven traitors - I remind you that it all started with them...and remind you just how much you are willing to overlook due to your treasonous hatred of the current President.
Queasy is a paid troll by Russia. He can only blame Obama or Hillary but never his boss Putin or Putin’s puppet.
You’ve been exposed Queasy.

Did you watch that display of Treason? He chose the word of a murdering thug over the word of his own Intelligence. If that does not Shame you.....Nothing will!

If you can sit and do nothing after the Chamberlain type of surrender...you also are a TRAITOR.....OR YOU ARE A PUTIN PAWN.
Only an idiot would compare the meeting between Trump and Putin to Chamberlain. Keep reaching.

Actually....the trump meeting was far more devistating. Putin has given trump orders to take NATO down....Putin plans to push us put of Syria and then return the Baltic states to his fold.

you need to find another news outlet, CNN is filling your little head with bullshit
Yeah blame CNN for reporting what we all saw with our own eyes and ears.
You’re an idiot, thru and thru.

What I saw was an American president trying to repair international relations that have been damaged over the last 30 years, damaged by presidents of both parties, warmongers like McCain, idiots like Obama, incompetents like Bush.

None of us have any idea of what was said in private and what threats may have been laid down.

Why is war with Russia preferable to a peaceful mutually beneficial relationship?

Because nothing is of greater value than appeasing anti-Trump hate. Nothing whatsoever.

Meeting with Putin was not the problem, dipshit. Throwing America under the bus and taking Putin’s side over America WAS THE PROBLEM.
I love how all you idiots are trying to deflect what happened yesterday.
Let me remind you the seriously of what Racoon Eyes did yesterday in the words of a former republican, Steve Schmidt:
No President has ever disgraced himself, the Presidency and the United Stated like Trump did today. The video will endure as a monument to stupidity, arrogance and idiocy throughout the ages. Trump beclowned himself and made the world much more dangerous. What a fool.

Only an idiot would compare the meeting between Trump and Putin to Chamberlain. Keep reaching.

Actually....the trump meeting was far more devistating. Putin has given trump orders to take NATO down....Putin plans to push us put of Syria and then return the Baltic states to his fold.

you need to find another news outlet, CNN is filling your little head with bullshit
Yeah blame CNN for reporting what we all saw with our own eyes and ears.
You’re an idiot, thru and thru.

What I saw was an American president trying to repair international relations that have been damaged over the last 30 years, damaged by presidents of both parties, warmongers like McCain, idiots like Obama, incompetents like Bush.

None of us have any idea of what was said in private and what threats may have been laid down.

Why is war with Russia preferable to a peaceful mutually beneficial relationship?

Because nothing is of greater value than appeasing anti-Trump hate. Nothing whatsoever.
It’s incredible that you DEPLORABLES are incapable of admitting none of the horrendous things this president does.
Newt Gingrich: Yesterday was the low point of Trump’s presidency.
And not one of your cult has the balls to admit the truth. Not one of you.

I’m not a dentist () but am pretty good at reading body language. I listened then when soundbites looped muted tv & watched body language, Putin is mocking us w/glee & Trump is cowering in servitude. If today isn’t enough to #ImpeachTrump in @gop eyes then =treason on them too.

Who does Trump blame for the state of US /Russia relations?
The Democrats, Hillary, Obama, the Media, Mueller, the EU

Who does not receive any blame?

Putin

Forum List

Back