Republicans, if you had the choice...

And as 'governor' she coud have argued to keep the flag where it belongs . [and she is homely, lower caste 'indian' perhaps] POGO
So govenors and presidents govern better if they are not of ancestry other than Northern European? Why do you suppose that is, if you believe it?
-------------------------- i can only see what different societies built while i also know WHO built those societies , See 'indias' big cities where much of the population in big cities poops down by the Railroad Tracks Nosmoe .

And as 'governor' she coud have argued to keep the flag where it belongs . [and she is homely, lower caste 'indian' perhaps] POGO
So govenors and presidents govern better if they are not of ancestry other than Northern European? Why do you suppose that is, if you believe it?
-------------------------- i can only see what different societies built while i also know WHO built those societies , See 'indias' big cities where much of the population in big cities poops down by the Railroad Tracks Nosmoe .
I am the grandchild of immigrants from Scotland. I am no more Scottish than Ambassador Haley is Indian. Your argument seems xenophobic and for no good reason.

She's born and raised in FUCKING SOUTH CAROLINA. :banghead:

plus , i think she was a 'governor' and had some flag removed . Now that , that was her decision and shows her leaning if i recall accurately .

Actually it was the state house's decision. That was right after Dylann Roof massacred people in a church under that flag, and that's why they wanted to disassociate.

You got a problem with that? Or are you a big fan of church murdering?

What do you mean by "leaning"?

Trump has my vote. Haley is following Trump's lead. She took down the flag and that is unforgiveable.

Another church-murder fan huh. Why am I not surprised.
------------------------------------------------------------- i dislike all those responsible for taking down the flag because of some church shooting . And her helping to take down the flag shows her leanings . You like the flag being removed , If so you are the type that 'haley' leans toward appeasing and thats why i don;t like her . And besides , she is homely POGO .

Number two, what she looks like cannot be more irrelevant than anything except your opinion. This ain't some kind of beauty "contest".

And number one, I just got done telling you the South Carolina state house voted to take the Stars & Bars down, just as the same state house voted to put it up in the past. That's their decision. Again, you don't even live in South Carolina so what you think of it is irrelevant. And number one-a, she was the Governor. She's supposed to be the figurehead in state matters.

Looks to me like you don't like the fact that the state took a dim view of church murders. And we're right back where we started.
----------------------------------------- Its just politics , state cares
-------------------------------------------------------- hey , i just don't like 'haley' . I also state my opinion that she is homely . And part of that MAY be due to lower caste 'indian' genes i guess. The whole thing started about 'haley' running for PRESIDENT . [I don't like her even if she was good looking and i wouldnt vote for her Nosmoe .
I just wonder why you think in terms of genetics. And particularly why you think the ancient Indian caste system was based on genetics. It seems an woefully archaic way to see the world.
-------------------------------------- i just know a little about 'castes' , Generally the lower castes were poor , had a poor diet and thats a bad situation for growing good looking people . See the 'norks; who have bad diet and so are said to be shorter and sicker with worms growing in their bellies Nosmo.

plus , i think she was a 'governor' and had some flag removed . Now that , that was her decision and shows her leaning if i recall accurately .

Actually it was the state house's decision. That was right after Dylann Roof massacred people in a church under that flag, and that's why they wanted to disassociate.

Trump has my vote. Haley is following Trump's lead. She took down the flag and that is unforgiveable.

------------------------------------------------------------- i dislike all those responsible for taking down the flag because of some church shooting . And her helping to take down the flag shows her leanings . You like the flag being removed , If so you are the type that 'haley' leans toward appeasing and thats why i don;t like her . And besides , she is homely POGO .

Number two, what she looks like cannot be more irrelevant than anything except your opinion. This ain't some kind of beauty "contest".

And number one, I just got done telling you the South Carolina state house voted to take the Stars & Bars down, just as the same state house voted to put it up in the past. That's their decision. Again, you don't even live in South Carolina so what you think of it is irrelevant. And number one-a, she was the Governor. She's supposed to be the figurehead in state matters.

Looks to me like you don't like the fact that the state took a dim view of church murders. And we're right back where we started.
-------------------------------------------------------- hey , i just don't like 'haley' . I also state my opinion that she is homely . And part of that MAY be due to lower caste 'indian' genes i guess. The whole thing started about 'haley' running for PRESIDENT . [I don't like her even if she was good looking and i wouldnt vote for her Nosmoe .
I just wonder why you think in terms of genetics. And particularly why you think the ancient Indian caste system was based on genetics. It seems an woefully archaic way to see the world.

I'd say "flat out stupid".

Here's how deep this particular Ignorance well plumbs:

>> Haley was born Nimrata Randhawa in Bamberg, South Carolina, to an Indian American Sikh family.[13] She has always been called "Nikki" by her family.[14] Her father Ajit Singh Randhawa, and mother Raj Kaur Randhawa, emigrated from Amritsar District, Punjab, India.[6] Her father was formerly a professor at Punjab Agricultural University, and her mother received her law degree from the University of Delhi.[15]

Haley's parents moved to Canada after her father received a scholarship offer from the University of British Columbia. When her father received his PhD degree in 1969, he moved his family to South Carolina, where he accepted a position as a professor at historically black Voorhees College.[16] Her mother, Raj Randhawa, earned a master's degree in education and taught for seven years in the Bamberg public schools before starting a clothing company, Exotica International, in 1976.[15] <<
Her parents were not even Hindu. And Jizzmoe wants to piss and moan about "castes" .

Because "they all look alike to me".

SMGDFH

Last edited:

She's born and raised in FUCKING SOUTH CAROLINA. :banghead:
------------------------------------------------ well , maybe bad genetics of her possibly lower caste parents are haunting 'nikki haley' POGO .

I am the grandchild of immigrants from Scotland. I am no more Scottish than Ambassador Haley is Indian. Your argument seems xenophobic and for no good reason.
-------------------------------- well you can vote for 'haley' but i won't Nosmo .

I've only been reading Englsih for sixty or seventy years but I'm pretty sure the topic is about "Republicans" .

How come you're so antsy to change it to "Democrats"? Nervous?

No need to ask the question.

Presidential job approval is at record highs, above both Reagan and Obama. Unemployment is at record lows, #s of Americans on Medicare / Welfare / Unemployment at record lows....

The question, IMO, spawned more from continued Trump-Hate and butt-hurt.

While there is no major need / separation to replace the current President...the Democrats are coming off a 2-time-losing felon by facing a possible fake Indian who is equally disliked.

Trump has little competition so far and does not need to be replaced.

I'd say "flat out stupid".
Once I point that out the thread deteriorates into the typical style of threads involving racists.

Ya know how Trump has a thin skin and a massive yet fragile ego?

Birds of a feather, buddy!

I've only been reading Englsih for sixty or seventy years but I'm pretty sure the topic is about "Republicans" .

Presidential job approval is at record highs, above both Reagan and Obama. Unemployment is at record lows, #s of Americans on Medicare / Welfare / Unemployment at record lows....

While there is no major need / separation to replace the current President...the Democrats are coming off a 2-time-losing felon by facing a possible fake Indian who is equally disliked.

Does the hypothetical ever waft its way up into that ivory echo chamber you live in?

It's a thought excerise. And, who knows? Trump may not have the option of running again.

Sooooo..... given the question of why you want to deflect the question from "Republicans" to "Democrats" ....

----- your answer is to again deflect the question from "Republicans" to "Democrats".

Thanks for uh clearing that up. Good god I hate being right EVERY time. So predictable.

Nikki Haley
And I ain't your friend.
That is a great choice. She seems reasonable and is intelligent.
You would be calling her Satan the minute she won the nomination.
This is hilarious coming from one of the most partisan and crude members of this message board. Perhaps some projection on your part?
That's standard Dim operating procedure, dumbass. You douchebags all loved McCain until he won the nomination. Then you savaged him and accused him of everything in the book.

You can't escape your sleazy shameful history.

Last edited:
Nikki Haley
And I ain't your friend.
This is hilarious coming from one of the most partisan and crude members of this message board. Perhaps some projection on your part?
That's standard Dim operating procedure, dumbass. You douchebags all loved McCain until he won the nomination. Then you savaged him can accused him of everything in the book.

^blah blah blah (mouth frothing) blah blah blah.

Nikki Haley
And I ain't your friend.
That's standard Dim operating procedure, dumbass. You douchebags all loved McCain until he won the nomination. Then you savaged him can accused him of everything in the book.

^blah blah blah (mouth frothing) blah blah blah.

Your mouth or his?

Forum List

Back