Republicans laugh at Obama's "good faith". Think, "What a moron, trusting us".

R

rdean

In a way it's hilarious because it's so expected. Remember when Obama first became president and Obama tried to get someone to head the FBI and the GOP wouldn't confirm anyone? So he was stuck with a guy Bush put there? Then that big scandal happened with Republicans screaming the FBI was only going after right wing groups. Of course we learned it was bogus. And the guy in charge of the FBI was a Bush appointee. But to ignorant Republicans that didn't matter. Was it even reported on Fox the guy at the center of the scandal was a Bush appointee?

Reminds me of Republicans cutting hundreds of millions from embassy security, Mrs. Clinton telling Republicans it puts Americans overseas in danger, then Benghazi happens and Republicans secretly and without fanfare, restore the cuts they made and the press doesn't report Mrs. Clinton's warning or the embassy cuts or Republicans restoring the cuts. Oh what liberal papers.

So Obama decides in the name of bi partisanship to put another Republican in charge of the FBI. The organization needed a confirmed leader.

So now, who is the FBI going after? You guessed it. Hillary Clinton. Gee, didn't see that coming. And they are stretching out their so called investigation for as long as they can.

Republicans must be laughing their asses off. I can imagine what Republicans are thinking, we got that black bastard again letting him think he could work with us. Doesn't he know we hate him more than we love America.

I love it when I post stuff Republicans can't refute. So they ignore it and hope no one will notice.
Nice.

No they ignore you because you are not worth batting around as it is not worth their time.

No they ignore you because you are not worth batting around as it is not worth their time.
Oh, it's worth their time all right. But after so many facts are thrown at them, they shut down like an over loaded steam engine.

explain.jpg

Oh, it's worth their time all right. But after so many facts are thrown at them, they shut down like an over loaded steam engine.
That goes for both corrupt parties. Political hacks do that and I have seen you do your fair share in your own posts.

Forum List

Back