Republicans Own Detroit Bankruptcy

The House won't even let Obama's Jobs bill come up for a vote.

Can you explain why?

because they suck, won't create jobs, and will create more debt.
But he was elected President, twice, in landslides.

52/48 is not a landslide. 53/47 is not a landslide. currently his job approval is in the low 40s. The people are tired of broken promises and racial pot-stirring. Obama wants the celebrity aspects of being president but he does not want the JOB of being president. I don't think he even understands what the job of president consists of.

Except that Obama claimed to have saved Detroit. But of course he only said that so he could win an election?

Oh, and Obama sure did a lot that first two years did he not

Further, the boy king never learned how to play nice with the other children. No wonder they don't want to play his games now?

He did however take time to address the Zimmerman situation in between hundred million dollar vacations.

We should be glad for small favors I suppose

You're a fucking liar. He saved the auto industry.

ford laughs at you

You better believe they do, my guy works for Ford..
but they want to look stupid trying to say he "saved" the AUTO INDUSTRY, let them look stupid

Can you explain why?

I think it has to do with a 17 trillion dollar debt.
That total jumps another trillion every day to you wingnuts! :lol:

It was 10T when he took office, its 17T today. he has added 7T to the national debt. In the next 3 years he will add another 3T or more. He is piling massive debt on YOUR KIDS AND GRANDKIDS, and you just grin and continue to worship him, amazing!

Can you explain why?

United States National Debt $17,051,841,727,374.76
United States National Debt Per Person $53,847.12
United States National Debt Per Household $139,464.04
Total US Unfunded Liabilities $124,343,566,898,202.31
Social Security Unfunded Liability $15,360,279,835,575.23
Medicare Unfunded Liability $79,670,605,255,031.91
Prescription Drug Unfunded Liability $20,064,315,706,045.96
National Healthcare Unfunded Liability $9,248,366,101,549.23
Total US Unfunded Liabilities Per Person $392,658.06
Total US Unfunded Liabilities Per Household $1,016,984.38
United States Population 316,671,372

Is the Op and other lefties in this thread really this stupid or are they pretending? we know Eddie Schultz is...but damn

Can you explain why?

1) he had 2 years were everything went thru... enacting all he wanted... it is his economy
2) If there was a decent bill instead of a 'shove it down your throat my way' Obama bill, it may be considered...
3) Every jobs bill is filled with pork.. and is not about jobs
4) It is not the federal government's responsibility to create jobs by throwing money at things

It's not the Federal government's responsibility to create jobs, period!

Pork is money. When a Congressman gets more money for his district, it is in the form of a project. Those projects employ local people in his district.

Pork absolutely creates jobs. How do you not know this???

Ok synth, "not the governments responsibility to creat jobs?"

Those shovel ready JOBS

Who do we send the bill too to get that $800 billion back?

You?

You support these fluffers, right?

Obama should resign he can't get a damn jobs bill passed...

he got a huge expansion of GOVERMENT shoved down our throats that we get to pay for, called ObamaCare

he got and stole from Taxpayers an 800 BILLION dollars called it a stimulus that was suppose to be the be all to end all that didn't do shit for Unemployment or it seems DETROIT..

He waved his magic wand and saved the AUTO Industry..sorry I have to break to laugh..heheheheheh...

and he single handedly went out and hunted down and killed Bin Laden..

but he's so meek and weak he can't get a "jobs bill" passed...

Last edited:
because they suck, won't create jobs, and will create more debt.

52/48 is not a landslide. 53/47 is not a landslide. currently his job approval is in the low 40s. The people are tired of broken promises and racial pot-stirring. Obama wants the celebrity aspects of being president but he does not want the JOB of being president. I don't think he even understands what the job of president consists of.

Yes, they are landslides.

Why didn't you post the Electoral College totals? You know...the only thing that matters? :lol:

The nonprofit group also released a report in March that found New York City has a combined $1.15 billion in under-funded pension and health-care costs, followed by such major cities as Philadelphia, at $8.6 billion. In comparison, that figure for Detroit was $12.9 billion.

Baltimore is also among the most under funded cities regarding retiree health care, when considering how much it would cost individual households. The amount is $10, 208 per household.

Notice a trend here?? All LIBRUL SHITHOLES with UNION thuggery ..

Read more: Detroit bankruptcy raises concerns about other US cites under huge retiree debt | Fox News

It was 10T when he took office, its 17T today. he has added 7T to the national debt. In the next 3 years he will add another 3T or more. He is piling massive debt on YOUR KIDS AND GRANDKIDS, and you just grin and continue to worship him, amazing!

Who has the control of the money in Washington, dumbass? the House or the President?

Answer that, moron.

All of these cities have been destroyed and run by MORONIC LEFTISTS.. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, they are landslides.

Why didn't you post the Electoral College totals? You know...the only thing that matters? :lol:

My child, all we need to look at today is Obama's DISAPPROVAL percentages are now a Majority of the people...

so back to class for you..

Two years into Obama's presidency, Right-wingers were saying it was now Obama's economy.

This means that two years into Rick Snyder's governorship, it is now his bankruptcy of Detroit.

The difference? Republican Rick Snyder has had a complete Republican majority in the State House and Senate, with no one to obstruct a thing.

You're one dumb fucker, aren't you? It's like no one but the GOP governor ever managed Detroit.

Forum List

Back