Republicans Set to Gain Seats in 2018

It's called "evidence", retard. Try it sometime.

Trump's job growth rate is less than Obama's. Simple fact.

And you called Obama's job growth "sluggish". So that means Trump's is even MORE sluggish, by your own benchmark!

Let me know if you need that explained to you
How does it feel to be the only one in the nation that believes that?

If Trump had managed to at least continue Obama's growth rate, our economy would be in better shape than it is now.

It's called "evidence", retard. Try it sometime.

Trump's job growth rate is less than Obama's. Simple fact.

And you called Obama's job growth "sluggish". So that means Trump's is even MORE sluggish, by your own benchmark!

Let me know if you need that explained to you
How does it feel to be the only one in the nation that believes that?
No, dumbshit. I showed you an economist who KNOWS that.

You are the only one who doesn't believe it. Because you are willfully stupid.

Let me know which words you need help with, retard.
Let me know when you stop copy and pasting and use your own words....

Anyone trying to argue that today's economy is not far and away better than a year ago is either out of touch or lying...look around dummy...
I know I'm gonna regret showing you numbers because that's a foreign concept to you .... but .... over the last 10 months since counting employment figures under Trump, we've gained 1.7 million jobs. Over the 10 months prior, we gained 1.9 million....

03/2016: 143,673,000
01/2017: 145,541,000
11/2017: 147,241,000

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Yes, job growth, while still good, has slowed. Which is expected since there are fewer jobs available as growth continues.

Obama had a better job growth rate than Trump. Fact.

Rambunctious called Obama's job growth rate "sluggish".

Therefore, Trump's is MORE sluggish and we would be doing much better if he got his shit together and at least matched Obama's job growth rate.

All of this sails right over Rambunctious's head, so he laughs like a tard does when they are clueless but can sense they just had their ass handed to them.

No, dumbshit. I showed you an economist who KNOWS that
One economist? okay I'm convinced...:badgrin:
You can go to bed now...:badgrin:
You pulled a lie out of your ass, and had it shoved back where it came from.

Too bad. So sad.

The saddest part is that getting caught being a lying dumb shit has never stopped you from doing it again and again and again.

I know I'm gonna regret showing you numbers because that's a foreign concept to you .... but .... over the last 10 months since counting employment figures under Trump, we've gained 1.7 million jobs. Over the 10 months prior, we gained 1.9 million....

Yes, job growth, while still good, has slowed. Which is expected since there are fewer jobs available as growth continues.
Facts on the ground Faun...empty stores are filling up...schedules are booked solid...trucks are rolling...those are the things that win elections...Obama had a growth rate under 2%...commerce will not flourish in that environment...That is the democrats problem...they believe and base their whole future on stupid statistics and numbers created from fallible people...continue with that PLEASE!

You pulled a lie out of your ass, and had it shoved back where it came from.

Too bad. So sad.

The saddest part is that getting caught being a lying dumb shit has never stopped you from doing it again and again and again
I don't like you but I think I like you better when you haven't been drinking...

Facts on the ground Faun...empty stores are filling up...schedules are booked solid...trucks are rolling...those are the things that win elections...Obama had a growth rate under 2%...commerce will not flourish in that environment...That is the democrats problem...they believe and base their whole future on stupid statistics and numbers created from fallible people...continue with that PLEASE!

Stop making bullshit up.

Empty stores? No trucks rolling? In your little head maybe.

No thoughtful person relies on politico anecdotes and say-so to gauge a 18 trillion dollar economy.

RetailOct2016.PNG

Now you’re just making shit up in the face of the official numbers. Nice way to throw in the towel.

Stop making bullshit up.

Empty stores? No trucks rolling? In your little head maybe.

No thoughtful person relies on politico anecdotes and say-so to gauge a 18 trillion dollar economy.

RetailOct2016.PNG
Conservatives are neither thoughtful nor normal people. They live in the rightard bubble and that’s all they know. Shit, the Rambunctious imbecile was actually claiming 51 Democrats & Democrat caucusing Independents in the Senate still wouldn’t be enough to control it. :cuckoo:

Conservatives are neither thoughtful nor normal people. They live in the rightard bubble and that’s all they know. Shit, the Rambunctious imbecile was actually claiming 51 Democrats & Democrat caucusing Independents in the Senate still wouldn’t be enough to control it.
When you get into the head of a liberal prog it's......priceless... :badgrin: Hey Faun when the dems have control of the Senate you let me know okay? :biggrin:

Conservatives are neither thoughtful nor normal people. They live in the rightard bubble and that’s all they know. Shit, the Rambunctious imbecile was actually claiming 51 Democrats & Democrat caucusing Independents in the Senate still wouldn’t be enough to control it.
When you get into the head of a liberal prog it's......priceless... :badgrin: Hey Faun when the dems have control of the Senate you let me know okay? :biggrin:
LOL

How many Democrats do you think need to be in the Senate for them to control it? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back