Repubs realize they guarantee midterms will be referendum on trump and his big lie.

The Moon Bats think the issue of abortion will carry the day for them but they are sadly mistaken. The hateful Feminazis are all bent out of shape because of Roe V Wade being overturned but those bitches were never going to vote for Republicans anyhow.

Inflation, recession, Illegals, reduced family income, high cost of energy, crashing stock market, etc will spell doom for the party in charge of the House, Senate and White House.
Abortion isn't the only reason to vote against MAGA. The fact that MAGAs are willing to hurt the country to help their party is the best reason anyone has ever had to vote against a party.

You're gonna rant and rave and pitch a silly tantrum like always.

And you're going to bleat like a sheeple and follow obediently like a good little lemming.

You are so gullible it boggles the mind.

You would try to legislate the value of Pi because it's easier for black kids to get A's in geometry that way.

You want to talk about insane?

You want to talk about the TDS that still lives strong in your head two years AFTER Trump left office?

You want to talk about clinical level obsession?

Abortion isn't the only reason to vote against MAGA. The fact that MAGAs are willing to hurt the country to help their party is the best reason anyone has ever had to vote against a party.

Well then, I think your party is in a lot of trouble with the families that lost loved ones to fentanyl and those that have to choose between groceries and gasoline. The people that wanted to retire this year or next are not very happy either. But what the hell, it's for the party, right??

It takes credible evidence to prove it's not true.

Dumbass, we:ve already been over this.

You can't PROVE a fucking thing. Neither you nor anyone else can "prove" anything, now or ever. Why?

Because the MOST fundamental security issue has not been addressed. There is no chain of custody for your vote. Not anywhere. Doesn't exist.

This has been explained to you bleedin fucking idiots time and again, and yet you keep coming back to the table with the same old tired DNC talking points

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE.

Dimwit, there is plenty of evidence. PLENTY. Show me where those extra 13 million votes came from. You can't. You can't explain it, so instead you run away from it. And blame it on the political opposition.

Maybe I have news for you. You're going to be investigated by an all-Republican committee. So there won't be any leftards around to deflect and make noise.

Answer the question. How do Trump supporters hurt America?
Hard to limit the list, but he encourages division between race and class, Foments distrust of the media as well as distrust of our government.

Dumbass, we:ve already been over this.

You can't PROVE a fucking thing. Neither you nor anyone else can "prove" anything, now or ever. Why?

Because the MOST fundamental security issue has not been addressed. There is no chain of custody for your vote. Not anywhere. Doesn't exist.

This has been explained to you bleedin fucking idiots time and again, and yet you keep coming back to the table with the same old tired DNC talking points

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE.

Dimwit, there is plenty of evidence. PLENTY. Show me where those extra 13 million votes came from. You can't. You can't explain it, so instead you run away from it. And blame it on the political opposition.

Maybe I have news for you. You're going to be investigated by an all-Republican committee. So there won't be any leftards around to deflect and make noise.
MAGA - the revenge party. Just like every tinpot dictator.

Forum List

Back