Revealed: Chris Christie gave pieces of 9/11 wreckage to his cronies as gifts

OK so the thread title is a lie. We get it. Christie possibly had nothing to do with this. Whatever "this" is supposed to be. BUt it has to be bad for Christie because, well, it just does.
The thread title is not a lie.

You're just too stupid to comprehend.

The title says Christie gave pieces of 9/11 wreckage to cronies as gifts. Even you admit that is a lie. Surely you see that, right?
Wow. You really are that stoopid.

The thread title is not a lie.

You're just too stupid to comprehend.

The title says Christie gave pieces of 9/11 wreckage to cronies as gifts. Even you admit that is a lie. Surely you see that, right?
Wow. You really are that stoopid.

Do you have some point? You posted links blaming people at the Port Authority, which Christie does not control. That makes the title a lie. Your only response is "You're stupid". Which makes you the stupid one here.
Just like you were the stupid one in the Lois Lerner thread that you abandoned.

the title says christie gave pieces of 9/11 wreckage to cronies as gifts. Even you admit that is a lie. Surely you see that, right?
wow. You really are that stoopid.

do you have some point? You posted links blaming people at the port authority, which christie does not control. That makes the title a lie. Your only response is "you're stupid". Which makes you the stupid one here.
Just like you were the stupid one in the lois lerner thread that you abandoned.
I'm sorry, but if you don't know about the control Christie and his appointments have at the PA, then you shouldn't even be involved in this conversation.

Seriously.

wow. You really are that stoopid.

do you have some point? You posted links blaming people at the port authority, which christie does not control. That makes the title a lie. Your only response is "you're stupid". Which makes you the stupid one here.
I'm sorry, but if you don't know about the control Christie and his appointments have at the PA, then you shouldn't even be involved in this conversation.

Seriously.
Lack of evidence, name calling. Are you good for anything here?

There is zero proof to support the thread title.

Words fail me now.

Scandal-plagued New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) reportedly gave away pieces of metal salvaged from the wreckage of the World Trade Center as gifts to his political allies. According to the New York Times, the twisted chunks of metal were presented to a group of mayors who endorsed Christie ahead of his bid for re-election in 2013.

An investigation into Christie’s handling of the state’s Port Authority has revealed that the one-time 2016 hopeful was using the transportation nerve center as a “de facto political operation,” handing out political favors to supporters and pursuing vendettas long before the still-unexplained closing of George Washington Bridge in 2013.

The Port Authority was crucial to Christie as a means of winning the endorsement of Democrats and union leaders, said the Times, which Christie used to strip his Democratic gubernatorial challenger Barbara Buono of allies and political capital.
Revealed: Chris Christie gave pieces of 9/11 wreckage to his cronies as gifts | The Raw Story

I don't think I could be any angrier than I am at this moment.

:mad:

You are an idiot.

I have pieces of the Berlin Wall.

Words fail me now.

Scandal-plagued New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) reportedly gave away pieces of metal salvaged from the wreckage of the World Trade Center as gifts to his political allies. According to the New York Times, the twisted chunks of metal were presented to a group of mayors who endorsed Christie ahead of his bid for re-election in 2013.

An investigation into Christie’s handling of the state’s Port Authority has revealed that the one-time 2016 hopeful was using the transportation nerve center as a “de facto political operation,” handing out political favors to supporters and pursuing vendettas long before the still-unexplained closing of George Washington Bridge in 2013.

The Port Authority was crucial to Christie as a means of winning the endorsement of Democrats and union leaders, said the Times, which Christie used to strip his Democratic gubernatorial challenger Barbara Buono of allies and political capital.
Revealed: Chris Christie gave pieces of 9/11 wreckage to his cronies as gifts | The Raw Story

You are an idiot.

You're comparing the Berlin Wall teardown to 9/11?

Really?

Words fail me now.

Yeah, well, Chrisitie's one of yours, and always has been, an opportunistic statist with an R on his back.
That's why CPAC had him there all kissy face with him last week.

That's why he's chair of the GOP Gov's Association.

That's why he was keynote speaker at the last GOP convention.

A-yup.

Coz, 'he's one of ours.'

:lol:

What does that have to do with the fact that Christie is a statist like you?

Answer: Nothing.

So is McCain, by the way. Was he at CPAC?

Last edited:
T3h Repubs really need to start looking for another candidate.

Priceless,1st the ranting left,fawns all over Christy,then they clam him to be the repub front running candidate,of which there are NO announced candidates,then they tell the Repubs they need a new one??!!!

I guess its typical,they feel they have the right to run everything.

Libs are upset about this? why didn't they care about Obama's strafing run over Ground Zero in AF1?

Seriously.

Try looking in the links.

Or wait.

Don't believe your lying eyes.

Because if you used your senses? You'd have to deal with facts.

You are an idiot.

You're comparing the Berlin Wall teardown to 9/11?

Really?

I am comparing the Berlin Wall to 9/11.

The Berlin Wall was an even greater human travesty than 9/11.

My family was on the other side of that conflict.

The germans were the ones doing the gassing.

So forgive me if I don't grieve a heck of a lot for the wall.

Seriously.

Try looking in the links.

Or wait.

Don't believe your lying eyes.

Because if you used your senses? You'd have to deal with facts.

The links dont support the thread title. Nothing supports the thread title. The fact that PPV refuses to provide evidence helps to prove tha.

Yeah, well, Chrisitie's one of yours, and always has been, an opportunistic statist with an R on his back.
That's why CPAC had him there all kissy face with him last week.

That's why he's chair of the GOP Gov's Association.

That's why he was keynote speaker at the last GOP convention.

A-yup.

Coz, 'he's one of ours.'

What does that have to do with the fact that Christie is a statist like you?

Answer: Nothing.

So is McCain, by the way. Was he at CPAC?

Christie is the subject, bub.

HE was at CPAC.

Killz ya, donut?

Forum List

Back