Rick Scott proposes

Rick Scott Announces Constitutional Amendment Raising Impeachment Voting Threshold in the House

"Rick Scott Announces Constitutional Amendment Raising Impeachment Voting Threshold in the House"

Will we have to wait for Pelosi to leave her Speakers seat to get it started?

Will 2/3s of the states, and the needed majority of the House and Senate back it?

Opinions

I can't believe it was ever made a simple majority in the first place. That just invites what we just went through. There is always a majority; they even have a majority leader, I think it ought to be at least 2/3rds like the senate to practically insure that it would be a bipartisan mutually agreed effort.

But lets hold off until we can impeach and convict us a few democrats first. And set new records for the speed in which it is done. :dev3:

View attachment 305105
After all the bitching about Fat Donnie's impeachment, from the fat ass himself, and all the Trumpsters, your true mirror image comes shining thru.

Your talking a lot, but you’re not saying anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you a real live cartoon character?

That’s a lot better than being a loser, twice so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Impeachment' became little more than a diversion w/Nixon, and further a golden handshake with Ford's pardon of him

It exists today only for political theater , so a failed governance along with it's failing system can focus public discontent, angst and anger

While they continue to rip us off

~S~
That's why we need to kill them all.

:laugh:

There has only been 3 Presidents brought up for impeachment. People don't bring up the charges for no reason other than politics. It is had enough as is to get a President impeached. Trump is now the first President in U.S. history to have a Senator to vote to have him removed from office. It is nice to see a person vote based on their oath and not their party. If Trump didn't want to be impeached he should have learned from the Russia investigation and not tried to blackmail Ukraine into helping him against Biden.

The best part of all this is, he got himself impeached over a candidate who may not even win the nomination.

Trump is a lying scumbag. It amazes me the number of people here who still support him. It is not a sign of weakness to admit you were wrong in supporting him. In fact it is a strength to admit it and work to fix things by getting him out of office before he does even more damage.

There has only been 3 Presidents brought up for impeachment. People don't bring up the charges for no reason other than politics. It is had enough as is to get a President impeached. Trump is now the first President in U.S. history to have a Senator to vote to have him removed from office. It is nice to see a person vote based on their oath and not their party. If Trump didn't want to be impeached he should have learned from the Russia investigation and not tried to blackmail Ukraine into helping him against Biden.

The best part of all this is, he got himself impeached over a candidate who may not even win the nomination.

Trump is a lying scumbag. It amazes me the number of people here who still support him. It is not a sign of weakness to admit you were wrong in supporting him. In fact it is a strength to admit it and work to fix things by getting him out of office before he does even more damage.

How do you make a post full of lies, and then call Trump the lying scum bag? And why do you give Romney praise when his vote was out of hatred? I know how much you on the left hate, but that's just ridiculous.

How do you make a post full of lies, and then call Trump the lying scum bag? And why do you give Romney praise when his vote was out of hatred? I know how much you on the left hate, but that's just ridiculous.
Romney sure triggered the GOPers. Pelosi sure triggered the GOPers...
Only took one man and one woman for all of the Trumpsters to come unglued. Hate, evil and all.

Only took one man and one woman for all of the Trumpsters to come unglued. Hate, evil and all.

That's the way we get when one of our own stabs us in the back. Regardless what Romney thinks, when you govern without regard to your people, then you are a selfish asshole who has no business representing anybody. Like McCain before him who was instrumental in not getting rid of Commie Care, Romney used his hate to get even with a guy while screwing over the people that elected him.

That's the way we get when one of our own stabs us in the back. Regardless what Romney thinks, when you govern without regard to your people, then you are a selfish asshole who has no business representing anybody. Like McCain before him who was instrumental in not getting rid of Commie Care, Romney used his hate to get even with a guy while screwing over the people that elected him.
I was right. An admitted hypocrite. No matter who and just a few.

In what way am I a hypocrite?

"That's the way we get when one of our own stabs us in the back"

"That's the way we get when one of our own stabs us in the back"

So you avoid the question?

Impeachment is partisan, you don't think the republicans now would investigate tramp do you. They just gave him carte blanche to do anything he darn well wants, even cheat in the election.
The Country is too divided. This is no time to be amending the Constitution. It worked just fine in this shampeachment. Like McConnell said, our Senate provided the necessary firewall to effectively deal with this partisan impeachment!
This country just went through months of impeachment hell simply because Hysterical House Dems and their lemmings are a bunch of butt-hurt bitches. Traitors … every stinkin' one of 'em.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...4b3f80-442d-11e9-90f0-0ccfeec87a61_story.html
“Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country,” Pelosi said. “And he’s just not worth it.”

Forum List

Back