Rick wilson calls for someone to put a bullet in Donald trump

What a criminal pos! This scumbag should have been arrested immediately but we all know democrats are above the law.
The only time a well connected leftist faces any consequences is when someone above them uses them as a cutout to escape scrutiny themselves.

They can do or say whatever insane thing their uncontrollable emotions command them to do & they rarely pay a price

It's surprising that it took so long for a Democrat to say it.
He must be confident that he can still say it, but after the election he won't dare!

Could this start a wave of like thinkers to express themselves as a last resort?

ON a more rational and real note, what good could he be imagining that Trump is the only one leading the move to fascism?

After having listened to him, it turns out that this was bullshit. He said what he said in a safe way but still got the message across.

Did anyone else notice that the video was very short, as well as the fact that it could have very well been taken out of context?

I'd like to see the whole segment of what he was talking about, as he was talking about the donor class simply hoping Trump would go away, but said he wouldn't, and they needed to "put a bullet in him". I'm guessing he was talking about killing his political campaign, not killing Trump for real. I'd also like to know when that video was taken, as it seems that it was during the campaign when Trump got elected.

What a criminal pos! This scumbag should have been arrested immediately but we all know democrats are above the law.
Lock the shithole up. There is no room for acceptance of political violence against a President, past, present or future.

Ballots. Not bullets.

Let’s call this an American idea.

Several other mentally developed nations agree.

"if you're like me, the Trump presidency has turned you into a light sleeper. you can't help but check twitter to see if he started a nuclear war" - 1st sentence from Rick Wilson's book "Everything Trump Touches Dies"

uh, It's Biden who is leading us into nuclear war!

Wilson accuses Trump of being "shithouse-rat crazy", not crazy in a funny way or pretending to be crazy to gain popularity

maybe Wilson should look himself in the mirror, because he's all 3!

Forum List

Back